Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notice pls read part 2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Notice pls read part 2

I cant believe some of the response to my first post that I read. It's not sour grapes to competition that I am concerned about it when the Playing field isn't fair.

Let'sook at the 2 shops.
    Any brothel
    Pays licence and fees
    Shop and girls pay tax on earnings
    Sex and health check ups every 3 months
    Workers are are entitled to work with correct visas
    R audited

Massage shop
    No licenace
    Girls are payed cash
    No health checks
    Not on work visas

Let's look at 2 cases.

1) booked glory had massage she did front bodyslide bare genital on genital. Body fluid was passed from one to the other. She then let us give her oral. And insert fingers into her anus.

2) booked Eva had massage was offered unprotected sex halfway in. Said no, she then offered and preformed bbbj

This is not all that these girls have offered just examples. So guys feel free to pick up sti if u wish. As long as these shops pay what the rest of us pay I do t care

Junior Member(有D料到)

Fuck me

I hope all u cunts r clean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    who gets to do the sex check up?? and health check up every three months?? how many customers between check ups??? just wondering

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pommychris View Post
    who gets to do the sex check up?? and health check up every three months?? how many customers between check ups??? just wondering
    It's a legal requirement

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by play_by_the_rules View Post
    It's not sour grapes to competition that I am concerned about it when the Playing field isn't fair.
    Actually, yes it is.

You are complaining about how unfair it is. That is sour grapes.

You are targeting a specific shop, claiming that they are responsible for the down turn in your business in the past 6 months, when nothing at this shop has changed in the past 6 months. That is sour grapes.

If you had a genuine problem with this shop you would have being making this complaint constantly for the past 5 years at least. Instead you are saying that something has changed in the past 6 months, ie greater competition from all the new massage shops being opened, and you are taking your frustration out on the easiest target. That IS sour grapes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Complaining about illicit, illegal activity undercutting the industry is not sour grapes, it is a legitimate grievance. If they were offering a legal yet superior service and we just did not want to compete, that would be an argument but alas it is all justifying your illegal actions.

Instead you pay some shop owner who is probably holding the passport of his girls and makes them work for next to no money to tug you off in a massage shop nestled between perfectly legitimate businesses.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally, I'm not interested in unsafe practices. A question to the forum, does that have anything to do with brothels who consistently provide sub-par services, have rude girls and change extra upon extra upon extra for more sub-par services?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
    Personally, I'm not interested in unsafe practices. A question to the forum, does that have anything to do with brothels who consistently provide sub-par services, have rude girls and change extra upon extra upon extra for more sub-par services?
    You must be, to constantly attend illegal prostitution venues in search of unsafe sex practices (unprotected handjobs, girl should use rubber glove by law).

Girls are fresh, hot, friendly and MUST WORK WITHIN THE BOUNDS OF THE LAW.

Extra extra is no different to massage shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I go for massages. At $60 an hour you mostly get a friendly girl giving an oil massage, usually with a smile. Massages in brothels are with a rubber glove. Very safe yes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Everyone know what goes on at Stanley and stones corner just matter of time before police will do something about it these shops do nothing for me there more interested in offering all these extra for $$ than offering a great massage .. Plus I would not take risk being involved in a raid .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by YanZhangWang View Post
    Complaining about illicit, illegal activity undercutting the industry is not sour grapes, it is a legitimate grievance. .
    Sour Grapes
    Noun
    the attitude of affecting to despise something because one cannot or does not have it oneself.

You and your business partner are not complaining because you abhor the illegal activities, you are whining about others getting business that you feel you should be getting. That IS sour grapes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the relatively new here, what shop is he/she defending?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    For the relatively new here, what shop is he/she defending?
    I doubt he will say which brothel he is from. Considering he is targeting Stoneham and Cloud 9, I suspect he is from 88 on Logan or Cleo's on Nile. Not sure if Debbie or Lynette would appreciate the bad publicity he is generating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe he's nobody from nowhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by YanZhangWang View Post
    You must be, to constantly attend illegal prostitution venues in search of unsafe sex practices (unprotected handjobs, girl should use rubber glove by law).
    Pretty sure I've never had a protected handjob at either 88 or Cleos . Since they therefore offer unsafe sex practices perhaps I should complain about that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    OP has called triple zee-wah!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Remember how it all started??

Came across this old chestnut , worth a review given recent shop history . There certainly were plenty of parties wanting to close the joint . It is certainly resilient!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

axe to grind

I font think this person is a brothel owner maybe ex BF or occasional sex partner.if his so concerned why was he doing this with a girl everyone already knows be careful. No one in there right mind would be doing anything with them without protection. But now he wont have much to worry about because both of them will have to change there names and move on. Good job buddy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that may be so, but it took 10 months after the fact before anything happened really. they have been investigating the months prior but still its hard to tell when it will occur.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Its curious that the original post has been edited to delete the names of other girls ,maybe they turned out to be innocent after all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast