Thread: Gold Coast recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gold Coast recommendations

Hi guys,

I'm looking your recommendations for a massage on the Gold Coast or tweed area if anyone would like to share? Please pm or reply and I'll try to check them out. I'm looking for somewhere you highly regard or places with a little more tease and tickle before the ending.
    Thanks for the help and let me know if you'd like any recommendations from me though I have only visited a couple of coast shops. And have posted reviews to those.

Happy punting gents,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Plenty of good info already here in the forum. Read back through older threads and you will find plenty of places to visit

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Plenty of good info already here in the forum. Read back through older threads and you will find plenty of places to visit
    Thanks but i've checked through some past posts and reviews but i'm looking for a solid recommendation, someones favorite place or at least somewhere that i can some extra tackle tickle with my massage. Also there's not much info regarding tweed MP's anyone been down that way lately?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You're fairly new in the forum. Actually, your brand-spanking new. How about you go and have a look, report back. If you can't find anything "solid" from what's already been posted, no recommendation from us will help.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    If you can't find anything "solid" from what's already been posted, no recommendation from us will help.
    Couldn't agree more......there is a gold mine of info here regarding the coast.

Also Django, no distrespect but no one will give a newbie info on their favourites. You gotta earn your stripes first.

Quote Originally Posted by Django87 View Post
    Thanks but i've checked through some past posts and reviews but i'm looking for a solid recommendation, someones favorite place or at least somewhere that i can some extra tackle tickle with my massage. Also there's not much info regarding tweed MP's anyone been down that way lately?
    Solid? I thought this forum was already pretty fucking solid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    once you can tell the signs when you drive past, you will not be able to see the world normally again .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by domo View Post
    once you can tell the signs when you drive past, you will not be able to see the world normally again .
    Hahaha. F'in nailed it. We live somewhere between worlds.

lol - so true. funny how you pick up those that are a good punt and those not so much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So fucking tru!!!!

Even without seeing a shop, I find my spidey sense tingling when there is one in the vicinity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

does what only a fj can

Ha ha i can imagine many a young lady in the line of fire from your web sprayer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Senior Member(無間使者)

really !!!! so much info on the GC

couldnt agree more if you spend a bit of time there is plenty of solid info on the goldcoast and nearly all of it is still uptodate as far as actual shops .......