Thread: Dior paid diamond got normal service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Dior paid diamond got normal service

I seen Dior today. Said she is Korean and does diamond service, paid $210 for 45mins.
    Got in the room had shower all normal. Before we start she gave boob massage. She doesn't kiss , 1 min of bbbj which not even near premium service.
    Sex was normal she doesn't like touching and no cim. What a waste of money. I should have seen Gaby instead.
    Avoid her at all cost. I have seen Hana Korea, Jerry, they do real diamonds service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Two review with the same girl today. One is bad and other is good. Is it because of customer or timing issue?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is good for normal price not diamond. It's like you buy a business class flight, got a economic seat. Doesn't mean the flight service are bad. I had tried other girl diamonds service which reflects with their service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be very careful with Apple's girls. In 42 and 485 Their services standard vary a lot and if you are after a certain services, ask the girl direct. Also Many girls actually do all the extras but just not happy with the cut the shop give them. So if you have the cash, ask the girl how much tip she want.

Dior never do anything out of the standard services. She said it herself. So don't know why she is on the Diamond price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's rip off man from the shop. They should be honest with the royal customers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldnt give this shop a try again. Went to see Eva and was told she did diamond. Turned out the service was pretty much dfk and bbbj only. Fairly standard that you would get in most asian brothels. She doesnt do rimming nor CIM. They should be clear that certain girls want higher cut rather than misled punter and oversold services.
    In all honesty, eva was quite chubby. She hid this well during the intro through her long sleeve black top. On the heavy side and quite avarage looking. On the plus side, pussy was very tight.
    Would i return for $150/30 mins? Prob not. Beter go to Ginza or cheaper asian place if i just want a quick release.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What a shame, she looks pretty hot in the pictures.... Shame the service doesn't live up to the hype!
    I was wanting to try her but not sure now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree too! Management please reclassify her to premium as diamond does not fit her service.
    I tried her this week and I wasn't happy comparing to other diamond girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to this shop like 5 times. 4 out of 5 were disappointed. Some girls just didn't seem like working there hence the crapy services. Will never go there again unless they change management.

Similar experience with Jenny

I tried to book Dior on Monday but she was busy, so I took her new friend Jenny who is also advertised as Diamond. She was a nice girl, but at Diamond level no CIM is a bit annoying. Also she has A cup boobs unlike the photos.

The best Diamond service I've had was from Erica. Booked her at both Gladesville and Rockdale, simply awesome. I think we just need to clarify expectations before the booking and not trust the advertisement.