Thread: Angies Standard

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Angies Standard

Use to a regular mainly at Camp Hill, always BBs but high standard of girls and service and atmosphere.
    Decided to try again for old times sake, maybe it was the wrong day or just me but it was so bad.
    I had to have a shower had more oil on me than a piece of KFC, massage below average, girl downstairs on the phone for at least 40 mins and loud enough for me to hear conversation so clearly, that my girl without me saying anything left to tell her to turn the sounds up twice. No effect what soever I'm sure she was embarrassed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like most shops they all go through ups and downs example went hue massage again after a txt from them saying new girls went and massage was very below average girl herself below average sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't .. But over all when I visit Angie's no problems some very nice girls most of time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

angies ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Like most shops they all go through ups and downs example went hue massage again after a txt from them saying new girls went and massage was very below average girl herself below average sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don't .. But over all when I visit Angie's no problems some very nice girls most of time
    This place is the definition of punting , been here number of times some yes some no , saw prob one of the hottest girls ive ever seen here biggest letdown ever , yet it still seems to get some good reviews just not game to try again too much sure thing competition close by .any pms welcome need a change

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was here last week place has couple new hotties one I had worked at sunshine for about a year she said , tallish slim pm if u want name

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I returned last week also, wasn't that impressed compared to old times at Camp Hill, just doesn't feel or look clean,towel on table was enough to make me ask for a replacement, didn't get offered the foot massage or the card but in saying that I didn't ask.Still Russian roulette

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ex sunshine

Thanks for the info Rodgersodger, I am her regular for a little while already, good to know where she work now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a wonderful time at Angie's! It's everything you want if you like blue balls & showing your cock off!! Was a bit old looking, investment into new towels would be nice. The massage was really good, she went nice & close to Mr Stiff, could of cut in between my arse cheeks more with a bit of tackle tickle but :-) Made up for it, when she went in close to Mr Stiff she increased the intensity making him wobble round giving me the impression I was shaking it in front of her face, lol. ML let me walk naked from room to shower, presenting Mr Stiff to another ML in the hall way, thrill +!!! Cleared the mind of baby batter in the shower :-) Nothing suss went on here, was told the brothels down the road if I want to feel happy...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mroilman man returns !!! Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was awesome... Who doesn't enjoy presenting their wang to unsuspecting young Asian women.

And as Blue Balls is my fetish of choice I must pay it a visit. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Angies.. best time ever and also bluest ever !!
    love the excitement from the thinking about it!! lol
    its been awhile popping in since last time, might pay a visit soonish!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't understand the fascination with a guaranteed blue balls experience? The massage might be good but this forum isn't the blue balls appreciated forum.

Angies is on my shit list and avoid list for good reason and yes I've been there

Maybe i've just been lucky or maybe it's my charming personality but I've never left Angie's with blue balls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Flamejob you're a lucky lucky guy to score there. Usually has reputation as worst place in Brissie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never had a problem either and now a ex girl from sunshine working there. Works for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow that will improve the quality. Mind pm me a name ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another set of blues

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You lot realise they've got a thing going there now? Reward a trickle of punters and watch all the others bang down the doors for a crack at the prize.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You mean prise some crack?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Angie's moto "We look, don't touch, you look don't touch"