Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free part 2 - what does it mean?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Free part 2 - what does it mean?

I had a session today, gave the money to mamasan for 1 hour, I had $50 of tips money ready in my wallet. The ML gave me a very good part 1 massage, about 40 min into the massage, she suddenly took off her clothes and allowed me to play with her body. No mention of extras or tips at this point. She finished me off with a great part 2.

So what does this mean?
    -She's horny and gave me this once off free part 2.
    -It's her strategy, this is her way to make me become her regular.
    -She just forgot
    -She likes me and I can return next time and get part 2 for free again

Have you guys had any similar experiences? What happened in your 2nd session with someone who provided a free part 2?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lychee View Post
    I had a session today, gave the money to mamasan for 1 hour, I had $50 of tips money ready in my wallet. The ML gave me a very good part 1 massage, about 40 min into the massage, she suddenly took off her clothes and allowed me to play with her body. No mention of extra at this point. She finished me off with a great part 2.

So what does this mean?
    -She just forgot

Have you guys had any similar experiences? What happened in your 2nd session with someone who provided a free part 2?
    The obvious Question is....

How much did you pay and for how long ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like it was all included mate, how much did you pay for the 1hr and where did you go?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    When I started ML punting about 15 years ago, the shop prices were all inclusive. 227 Broadway operates this way now, at $120 hour.

The concept of tipping the girl separately came in a few years later. Probably better tax wise for the shop and girl.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Please go back and give the poor girl the $50
    Or double tip when you go back!!!

If they didn't charged you the included fee.

Nothing is free lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Please go back and give the poor girl the $50
    Or double tip when you go back!!!

If they didn't charged you the included fee.

Nothing is free lol
    LOL I was thinking the same thing.

She could be new and hasn't bothered or didn't know to confirm tip for part 2 and was probably expecting customer to pay at the end.

I'm 99% its something like that.

Maybe she did like you but sorry bro no matter how much they like you, they are there to make money, not to hand out free part 2 to handsome guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or she was too embarrassed to ask outright for her tip: I'm with Woods and Max, unless it was included in the price up front (but you know it wasn't, don't you?!) do the right thing and go give her the $50!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    pretty sure I only paid for part 1 for 2 reasons:
    1. This is not my first time at this shop, but it is my first time with this ML, the other time I was offered part 2 for a $50 tip.
    2. From the shop roster, it clearly says $70 for 1 hr.
    the ML is not a newbie, her name gets mentioned quite a lot in many of the threads posted on this forum, and there are a number of AR's of her for over a year.

Banned
    1. This is not my first time at this shop, but it is my first time with this ML, the other time I was offered part 2 for a $50 tip.
    the ML is not a newbie, her name gets mentioned quite a lot in many of the threads posted on this forum, and there are a number of AR's of her for over a year.
    Well tell us who she is so we can all line up outside the shop with $70 in hand to get a one hour session including part 2.

She'll be booked out flat for the next 6 months

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    $70/hour is a normal price so it wouldn't included happy ending. This ML might have strategy in her mind. Come see her again then see what happen

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    as you've highlighted, there can be multiple reasons for it, including forgetfulness. I've had a free part 2 once due to I think a time factor, so she just said 'next time' (plus, she didn't even ask before flipping me over and whacking me off). I think this is a great way of building customers base - Hey, this girl gave me a fee HJ, I love this girl!

I've had a free BJ once (I think the girl who was my regular, did really like me and want to keep me as such) at and free undress (the good old days at 501)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    When I started ML punting about 15 years ago, the shop prices were all inclusive. 227 Broadway operates this way now, at $120 hour.

The concept of tipping the girl separately came in a few years later. Probably better tax wise for the shop and girl.
    I think tipping generally became safer with many council issues or media issues (that fu%^*er Duff) so they wanted to tell new customers 'hey this massage is only $40 / half hour, at reception, and then later in the room discuss extras. A lot of licensed places will be upfront about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a session today, gave the money to mamasan for 1 hour, I had $50 of tips money ready in my wallet. The ML gave me a very good part 1 massage, about 40 min into the massage, she suddenly took off her clothes and allowed me to play with her body. No mention of extras or tips at this point. She finished me off with a great part 2.

So what does this mean?
    -She just forgot

tbh ML are happy if they have regulars so if you keep going back to see her you might even get a part 3 for a tip ;P

Free part 2 means the price you paid includes part 2 !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats bad form not tipping . They arent there for their health . They provide service for cash. I have had regulars i have seen for long time trying to knock back tip or amount of tip. But no if you get good service they way you show ur appreciation is through tip. The girls do appreciate that you value their company if regular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember one of my early punts at Ginza, getting what I thought was a free BBBJ CIM only to be told afterwards that I owed her $20.

Didn't have the cash on me and would have said no if she offered as I knew my wallet was empty. She got really upset and I said that if she had asked I would have said no cause I didn't have the money.

Anyway, went a withdrew it out from the pub across the road. Could have walked away and never come back as I'm not a regular at Ginza but I could afford it.

Lesson learned was never to accept a freebee unless I'm willing to pay for it afterwards if asked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never been lucky enough to get free extras, maybe because I'm never good at building a strong connection in short encounters or good looking enough.

I managed to get a discount with a regular I used to see but she knew I was low on cash at the time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    lucky man....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say she forgot.

This happened to me last week actually. She's a regular I've been seeing and I find that after the first time I saw her she no longer reminds me and I just remember. Last week was tight on time and I forgot. Only realised a lot later.

I plan to see her again soon and give double tip

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    nothing special.

A while ago, I have this in a famous massage shop for more than a year.

She is now retired and becone a owner of a noodle bar.

We have great fun and usually have sex for the whole hour, or hour and a half.

Of course I have to pay the shop for normal hourly rate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast