Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "I AM Indian"Racist Marrickville 5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    Yes, you right therr Lebo are terrorists and dangerous race for safety of human being. Check all stats, incidents, all will point to them. Even our Chinese brothers still get worried when a lebo is around. They cause disturbances to society, Australia don't need it we deserve peace, love and happy punting.
    LOL WTF did I just read. That hurt my brain!

Just for shits and fkn giggles, can you please give me the details of a terrorist attack a LEBANESE person did? I just want one incident from all those "stats" and "incidents" you are referring to.
    Read a book bro ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Mr tontnam

We cant force our ladies to accept who she is not comfortable with.
    >> i am not asking you to force lol!!..no man in his right mind or who is a man will go and fuck a woman if she doesn't want to be fucked by that man.

Im sure Milo is not your 1st WL that refuse to see you.
    >> she was the only one who showed a disgust in her face --and neither she had seen me before nor I seen her before then ( i just red reports and wanted to give it a go)--as for the remainder of your establishment --no one came forward to the waiting room..only one from your shop saw me and she was very happy at my fine treatment of her. i just don't remember her name--she was a very tall chinese or taiwanese or japanese girl, i came back a few more times and had no one was willing to see in the waiting room hence i stopped going to your shop quite a while back now (at least 2 or 3 years) having no luck there. i switched to Ginza and tp64 and 533.

We do have some ladies that will take INDIANS .... no problem at all ... Don't need to call me a LIER

Next time please mention what you are during your booking so you " Wont LOST FACE "
    >> i am not sure what you are actually saying here "mention 'what you are' doing during your booking" --- in other words you want me to say i am of indian ethnicity when i call you... or do you want to see my birth certificate of being born in Australia..lol!!!! like you said you can't force anyone but this forum is to express one's experiences, which thus far i never bothered to but this particuar post was something i related to hence i wrote my experience.

Good luck Bro
    >>it's ok ...there are lots of brothels around..as i have already mentioned above. but thank you for your kind wishes. ha ha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I'd be willing to wager a punt or two that if the OP was dressed to the 9's and walked in with a bit of swag about him, there would be more happy to his ending. I am a wog and haven't been denied once so I definitely don't think that it is racism. I think it is more of the OP not giving the girls any reason to take his money.
    lol bro..you might be right! i dress top notch --and i look like money -- yet i have had similar treatment. just the other day a WL at least 10 years older and well into her 40's was like that with me. i didn't know what to do to fix the situation and make it comfortable..i tried my best to understand if she had a bad day, bad something experience earlier in the day, eventually i asked her if she didn't like me because i was indian..and to that she was honest and said "maybe"...after that i said "i understand..i wont come back to you" and i said it in the most polite way in such an awkward situation. but you know what, this earth is so big that if one brothel doesnt work out, go to another one without getting fixated on any 1 WL or Brothel. the OP could be a terrible representation of indians. its entirely possible.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are lucky bro A

Beautiful Rita don't see Indian customers
    Indian customers probably don't want to see her either...rita and the indian customer both suffer from the stigma of seeing each other in public possibly at a common friends party and the perceived notion of knowing each other's secret activities. lol!!!! ROFL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I miss Rita !

The Indian Bollywood Princess at 5 Star !

So cute and oh so busty, I must say she kind of has that Indian smells too but I love it - at the time when she swallowed me all in and while I was inside her, all was forgiven, only lust and desires mattered !!

Just I thought I throw that one in !!

Peace to all races !! You can't really just hate their men but love their women , right ??
    >> very funny!! we need chinese men to produce chinese girls and we need indian men to pass on their genes to produce indian girls. imagine if all the indian men were exterminated--then you won't see a dark choclate coloured rita then..but don't worry exterminating and hating indian men isn't going to get rid of them for the next 1000 years or more..there are a lot of them in india and also the rest of the world..(india and china are bascially 50% of the rest of the world combined...they should get together produce a mixed race ha ha ha!!!!)..peace out bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sivar View Post
    I went to 5 Star Marrickville on 23/05/2016 (Monday) , I registered this account on the purpose to make a very serious complaint. It was afternoon around 3pm me and my friend was horny and searching the shop around Marrickville soon we found 5 star Marrickville very close to where we are. Old house appearance with a sign board "5 Open" then we buzz the bell. One young Chinese/Korean reception (Not sure) with a big smile open the door but as soon she saw me the smile is gone (I assume because of our skin colour) She leaded us to waiting with reluctant attitude. She showed me 1 girl after then asked me do you like the girl, I said do u have more girls because I want go in same time with my friend. She not even replied me just shut the door left us un-entertain for around 15 minutes. We don't know what happen the we stand up, as soon we want to leave a young Chinese/Korean boss/manager (not sure) with business suite, well groom come toward us and asked us to wait more girls will available soon, while I explain to him we are left un-entertain we noticed more customers walk after us already choose the girls and go in the room. he gave me apologise and said he will check what going soon the female receptionist passing by he stop her and place us in waiting room and shut the door. We can barely heard their conversation , the manager asked: "did all the girl say hello" the female replied with high tone "they are INDIAN" I DON'T like them, no girl like them". I stand up and open the door said I can heard the conversation, the manager/boss looks akward and keep apologise to us, but the female receptionist look fine and said to him kick them out, they are INDIAN. If I got a voice recorder I can take this incident as serious RACIST. We are so piss off, and told the male manager this receptionist is not qualify, she show no respect at all to customers. I understand some girls don't take INDIAN customers, but she can lie to us all of the girls are busy or other excuse. I am here waiting Marrickville management respond to this incident.
    bro u need to take ur money else where. i recommend irence cbd. the sluts over there love punjab cocks. the more pungent the better. i bet u will have service queen like carli swallow ur load in no time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its interesting really

RITA always insisted to be called Singaporean

Not Indian lol....ROFL
    ha ha!!! that's like the taiwanese insisting to be called taiwanese even though chinese think they are chinese. !!!!!

singha--pura was an south indian annexed territory long ago--that's how her forefather's went there......why that very name of "singha-puram" was changed to the anglicised "singhapore" , it is derived from the indian language..rita is probably also almost certainly of southern indian heritage. by the same loginc i can then say i am australian by birth when you ask me to identify myself. when i go overseas i talk in indian languages to indian people for rapport buildng, but when they start talking about india as though i have lived there forever i am out of my depth (because i have lived in australia all my life)..and i have to politely interupt and reveal that i am actually from australia, i dont know the internal nuances on india except historical readings and knowledge of language due to speaking it at home.

and then by your logic of "mention who you are during your booking" --- if i called an asked for Rita for discussions sake, how will you identify her--singaporean or indian to
    your customers. did you not identify her as indian lol!! and now you say she insists on being identified as singaporean. what do you think your normal customer will think when you say singapoerean (do they ask you to further clarify if the Wl is indian or malay or chinese)...ha ha!!!

i would say you -- though you don't have business issues and are in no need of customer service as yours is a industry with plenty of customers..you will do better by discerning the distinction between where an indian grew up--here or there. by the way have you ever had brazilian customers--especially labourers. they will fuck your ladies up and mistreat them very badly on a general basis..do you have any stereotype knowledge on that matter or do your ladies go with popular propaganda about latinos to discover the hard way about the truth of various cultures. do they only have stigma against indians. lets not keep going on this cyclical debate. you wont win that because it is heavily prejudiced no matter how you put it. it then would result in broader analysis of everything about different countries and societies and there's no time for that. peace out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate not everyone is against you take it down a notch.. Lets all have a punt and calm the f down lads.

Quote Originally Posted by tontnam View Post
    ha ha!!! that's like the taiwanese insisting to be called taiwanese even though chinese think they are chinese. !!!!!

singha--pura was an south indian annexed territory long ago--that's how her forefather's went there......why that very name of "singha-puram" was changed to the anglicised "singhapore" , it is derived from the indian language..rita is probably also almost certainly of southern indian heritage. by the same loginc i can then say i am australian by birth when you ask me to identify myself. when i go overseas i talk in indian languages to indian people for rapport buildng, but when they start talking about india as though i have lived there forever i am out of my depth (because i have lived in australia all my life)..and i have to politely interupt and reveal that i am actually from australia, i dont know the internal nuances on india except historical readings and knowledge of language due to speaking it at home.

and then by your logic of "mention who you are during your booking" --- if i called an asked for Rita for discussions sake, how will you identify her--singaporean or indian to
    your customers. did you not identify her as indian lol!! and now you say she insists on being identified as singaporean. what do you think your normal customer will think when you say singapoerean (do they ask you to further clarify if the Wl is indian or malay or chinese)...ha ha!!!

i would say you -- though you don't have business issues and are in no need of customer service as yours is a industry with plenty of customers..you will do better by discerning the distinction between where an indian grew up--here or there. by the way have you ever had brazilian customers--especially labourers. they will fuck your ladies up and mistreat them very badly on a general basis..do you have any stereotype knowledge on that matter or do your ladies go with popular propaganda about latinos to discover the hard way about the truth of various cultures. do they only have stigma against indians. lets not keep going on this cyclical debate. you wont win that because it is heavily prejudiced no matter how you put it. it then would result in broader analysis of everything about different countries and societies and there's no time for that. peace out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't forget brothers. When you force the girl to see a punter even if she is getting paid then it is rape. Even with punting the girl has a level of choice available to her.

Banned
    Jerry is just wondering where has OP gone? He made big messy tumult and seems never come back after his first login.

It's raining guys.. Chillax, stay warm!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry@Marrickville View Post
    Jerry is just wondering where has OP gone? He made big messy tumult and seems never come back after his first login.

It's raining guys.. Chillax, stay warm!
    Hey Jerry, you are so cute sister and you are not eating cheese this time .........lol

If only you have the big big tits like Scarlett Johansson , you won't be eating chips either, you will be eating me .........haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Hey Jerry, you are so cute sister and you are not eating cheese this time .........lol

If only you have the big big tits like Scarlett Johansson , you won't be eating chips either, you will be eating me .........haha
    Dude, Im pretty sure Jerry is a guy keeper and not the girl also known as Christmas. He might get the wrong idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Dude, Im pretty sure Jerry is a guy keeper and not the girl also known as Christmas. He might get the wrong idea?n
    It was on couple post back that Christmas said she created new account as Jerry@Marrickville and work as receptionist now.

Quote Originally Posted by tontnam View Post

by the way have you ever had brazilian customers--especially labourers. they will fuck your ladies up and mistreat them very badly on a general basis..do you have any stereotype knowledge on that matter or do your ladies go with popular propaganda about latinos to discover the hard way about the truth of various cultures. do they only have stigma against indians. lets not keep going on this cyclical debate. you wont win that because it is heavily prejudiced no matter how you put it
    Dude ! You're crying foul about the discrimination against Indians and you say this ?!? Discriminating against Brazilians, branding them violent people ?!? Trying to redefine stereotyping ?

I like Brazilians, their UFC fighters, and as a matter of fact, I like all girls who had done a lasered Brazilian !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Dude ! You're crying foul about the discrimination against Indians and you say this ?!? Discriminating against Brazilians, branding them violent people ?!? Trying to redefine stereotyping ?

I like Brazilians, their UFC fighters, and as a matter of fact, I like all girls who had done a lasered Brazilian !

Yeah, I was just gonna to say the Brazilian and South Americans in general have given me the impressions that they are good Latin Lovers ! = good to women ! Of course, not withstanding that there are always some bad blood and AH is every race and culture !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Dude, Im pretty sure Jerry is a guy keeper and not the girl also known as Christmas. He might get the wrong idea?
    Daddy it's me!!!

True.. How sad.. I never had any chance to meet you because I have A- tits...!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry@Marrickville View Post
    Daddy it's me!!!

True.. How sad.. I never had any chance to meet you because I have A- tits...!!!
    Have you retired for good?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Love to cry victim don't you?
    Private health insurance - choice of surgeon plus surgeons don't treat heart attacks you knob.
    Good chance that anyone treating you in emergency will be those you laugh at. Instead of calling me names why don't get your knob treated you shit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Have you retired for good?
    Yes I'm enjoying my current job😊 It's much fun than I thought.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Love to cry victim don't you?
    Private health insurance - choice of surgeon plus surgeons don't treat heart attacks you knob.
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post

Indians as an entire race seem to be maligned a lot in this forum despite there being a wide spectrum of behaviour in that country. It being no different to any other in the world so just giving an alternate example so that everything is considered and 1 race is not singled out for dishing so much shit towards. Brazil is in fact a far more violent country than india and I know brazilian guys. A full spectrum is found there. Remeber this :: in a text based forum this debate can get cyclical --if one race is so ridiculed then it's possible they may provide info on other ra ra or categories of people to inform that everywhere you find all kinds of people. That guy Sifu said india condones rape --no one in this forum except me answered such an offensive statement--read the newspaper today on how an Italian set fire to an ex lover and how widespread that problem is in Italy. Is it right to label that entire country to be abusive --it obviously is not. I had to say what I had to say so that whoever reads this gets transformed in their opinions and prejudices. Brazilians are fine and so are indians in general. But indians get a bit of flak in the forums and shops I suspect hence it was neccessary to write something to remove prejudices. I think this was my last post on this. I don't have further time to continue a cyclical debate that has no end. Cheers

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast