Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dating a ML - share some stories!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Guys often misread the signals from girls who are just being friendly, just doing their job, giving good customer service, or being flirty within the safe confines of the customer/service provider relationship.
    I love this scene from the movie Adaptation; it pretty much sums it up.
    It's one of those awkward moments a lot of us can relate too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MPwCYmFQo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Guys often misread the signals from girls who are just being friendly, just doing their job, giving good customer service, or being flirty within the safe confines of the customer/service provider relationship.
    I love this scene from the movie Adaptation; it pretty much sums it up.
    It's one of those awkward moments a lot of us can relate too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MPwCYmFQo
    If you want to have an idea if an ML probably does actually like you, ask yourself two questions:

a) Do girls in real life usually like you?

If yes, she probably does. Or if not,

b) Do you act differently with an ML than you do with girls in Real life?

However, as you said, part of an MLs job is to be flirty with customers. This is part of her service, which we enjoy. But obviously, if she's trying to see you outside, she doesn't just want you to be her customer.

But the only way to truly know if she does really like you, is by seeing her and having an affair with her outside the shop.

I say, who cares if she does or doesn't ! enjoy it and assume she does like you! You're the one paying for it!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I was invited out by a regular ML a couple of years ago. We had lunch together, and ended up back at her home. We got on well together, but I think she was looking for a long term relationship which didn't interest me, so nothing really happened.

I still see her occasionally for a massage, and we have lunch together occasionally, but I feel uncomfortable in either situation. She has never invited me home again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's this ML which i am seeing once or twice a week for maybe two months. Tried to ask her out a few times. But now i gave up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    If you want to have an idea if an ML probably does actually like you, ask yourself two questions:

a) Do girls in real life usually like you?

If yes, she probably does. Or if not,

b) Do you act differently with an ML than you do with girls in Real life?

However, as you said, part of an MLs job is to be flirty with customers. This is part of her service, which we enjoy. But obviously, if she's trying to see you outside, she doesn't just want you to be her customer.

But the only way to truly know if she does really like you, is by seeing her and having an affair with her outside the shop.

I say, who cares if she does or doesn't ! enjoy it and assume she does like you! You're the one paying for it!
    Hold on for a second there mate!

A massage lady is a human being. She has feelings as much as anybody else. A ML is not a toy for your own sexual gratification, as you have portrayed them!

They are no different to ladies / girls who aren't in the massage business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I was invited out by a regular ML a couple of years ago. We had lunch together, and ended up back at her home. We got on well together, but I think she was looking for a long term relationship which didn't interest me, so nothing really happened.

I still see her occasionally for a massage, and we have lunch together occasionally, but I feel uncomfortable in either situation. She has never invited me home again.
    She has never invited you home again probably because you couldn't show her the commitment she was after.

Why aren't you comfortable with her in either situation - massage / lunch?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikael66 View Post
    There's this ML which i am seeing once or twice a week for maybe two months. Tried to ask her out a few times. But now i gave up.
    Maybe she has a boyfriend or is married?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Hold on for a second there mate!

A massage lady is a human being. She has feelings as much as anybody else. A ML is not a toy for your own sexual gratification, as you have portrayed them!

They are no different to ladies / girls who aren't in the massage business.
    I'm not saying to toy with them!

I'm saying that when you're in a session, and she's flirting with you, just enjoy it! Don't worry about whether it's 'real ' or not!

If you want to date an ML, it's a whole different story

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not worth the headache. Just enjoy your session and don't get attached.

I feel like some brothers have a hero complex and think MLs/WLs need rescuing or something. They are most likely more in control than us since they're not controlled by their penis.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not saying to toy with them!

I'm saying that when you're in a session, and she's flirting with you, just enjoy it! Don't worry about whether it's 'real ' or not!

If you want to date an ML, it's a whole different story
    OK, sorry and thanks! Now I am understanding you.

Banned
    Dear SOM,

I actually kind of like it when you don't believe me! Its kind of flattering in a way, like when some kids at school used to think I cheated when doing some projects etc, claiming it 'couldn't be done' by a kid! Although in this case, I think a lot of punters can pull numbers etc, it's not really a big deal

Here's some answers to some of your questions, after which I will never again respond to you and your constant need to troll everyone

1) Why I didn't give the details of a shop due to legal reasons - there was set to be a legal court case planned this year against the shop, which will include evidence gathered from punters etc

2) Why I spend so much time digging up old threads - I wish I had joined this site years ago, so I check out the old threads I've missed. Plus, am bored at work etc.

3) Why I didn't give MLs names due to privacy - for their privacy, and for my own privacy (anonymity)

4) I continue to be on this site - because admin can clearly see that I am genuinely trying to contribute to this website! (Unlike yourself who just tries to be cynical and stir up trouble - a troll!). I just wrote a huge essay on trying to help punters who are addicted - what have you done lately other than irritate other users?

5) Why I am telling the truth - because why the f%^k would I bother to set up "multiple " accounts on a website which is anonymous in the first place, and write imaginary stories on it!! WHY??

6) Why I won't take your offer of the bet - again, anonymity is the most important thing to me, and so I don't want to be identified by anyone on this site. Even though I'd love to take your money.

7) If you are wrong, and I am in fact a) Neither HM or Jellyshots , and b) truthful in the things I write here - will you admit that you would be a total CHODE?? Id love for you to admit to this!

8) I've dealt with guys like you before - at uni, a lot of guys who didn't get girls wouldn't want to accept that other people did! I know it hurts, but get over it! If you put as much time into learning pickup as you do into attacking people online, you'd be the one writing how you're getting MLs numbers!

9) I will no longer respond to you
    Haha evidence from punters. I've really heard it all now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post

I feel like some brothers have a hero complex and think MLs/WLs need rescuing or something. They are most likely more in control than us since they're not controlled by their penis.
    Not so much hero complex I think as having the hots for some young pretty Asian girls not obtainable normally unless paying for their services.

Rare to find people that naive anymore to think ML need 'saving'

Banned

Yes! It appears in comments all the time. Hero/white knight etc etc

They are there just to provide a service and get paid for it. I doubt they start working in a shop because they can't find a guy anywhere else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Not so much hero complex I think as having the hots for some young pretty Asian girls not obtainable normally unless paying for their services.

Rare to find people that naive anymore to think ML need 'saving'
    It's not that rare at all, just look at some of the comments here.

Reality is the ML has more money in the bank than majority of her customers and she is much more cunning and smarter too

Senior Member(無間使者)

If she is a ML, is single and you are too, then I don't see much harm in asking her for a date. If she says no, then consider moving on.

Where it gets complicated is if either or both of you are already in another relationship. That is a different scenario, that's having an affair! Not dating!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    If she is a ML, is single and you are too, then I don't see much harm in asking her for a date. If she says no, then consider moving on.

Where it gets complicated is if either or both of you are already in another relationship. That is a different scenario, that's having an affair! Not dating!!

Is not that easy man !
    And i guess you never fallen for a ml/wl

If you had you wouldn't have said that.

Life does get complicated and it's not that easy to move on !

You will know what i'm talking about ever if u get you self into this sticky situation .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Is not that easy man !
    And i guess you never fallen for a ml/wl

If you had you wouldn't have said that.

Life does get complicated and it's not that easy to move on !

If you ever get you self into this sticky situation .
    Let me know and i will point you to some bros here that can help you
    There are some nice guys here willing to help a bro in need
    Now, I am not referring to affairs. Just pure traditional dating - a single guy and a single girl going out on a date.

I managed to date a ML. I can say, getting the ML to go on a date with you largely depends on if she likes you to begin with. Much the same with asking other girls out - if she likes you then she might say yes. If she says no to you once or twice, then probably she doesn't like you - just leave it as that. It is no different to a girl asking you out and you don't like her - would you go out with her?

Falling for a ML isn't any different to falling for other girls. If you fall for a ML for the reason of her appearance, chances are you will fall for any girl who shares similar appearance.

Now, the tricky part is, what do you hope to get from dating the ML. Is it for a possible long term relationship or just pure fun for both? I think this is something you have to be clear to yourself and also to her.

If it is for a long term relationship, I would recommend just getting to know her on that first date - to see what she is like when she is not working in case she turns out to be someone you actually do not like. Anything further than that, I cannot really comment on as it relies on you and her. She is only human after all, and so are you!

Again, I am not referring to affairs, just pure dating between two singles. A massive difference!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    My point is to nejums "Not worth the headache. Just enjoy your session and don't get attached"
    Good advice!!!

And to you "i don't see much harm in asking her for a date. If she says no, then consider moving on.
    Is not that easy because once u considered to ask her out you already fallen for her or very fond of her.
    Not every 1 is a ml/wl sniper !!!
    Some poeple do get personal attached to them more than other and hard to get out.

●example -z3335526 wonder what happened to him ?
    He was in serious trouble lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    My point is to nejums "Not worth the headache. Just enjoy your session and don't get attached"
    Good advice!!!

And to you "i don't see much harm in asking her for a date. If she says no, then consider moving on.
    Is not that easy because once u considered to ask her out you already fallen for her or very fond of her.
    Not every 1 is a ml/wl sniper !!!
    Some poeple do get personal attached to them more than other and hard to get out.

●example -z3335526 wonder what happened to him ?
    He was in serious trouble lol.
    This is where you got to remind yourself that she is just a normal person, like other girls out there. If she likes you she likes you. You cannot do much more than that. Can you imagine someone you don't like (for whatever reasons) asking you out? Would you say yes to her?

Just give it a rest and move on. The bottom line is, there is plenty of fish out in the sea, so to speak. Do not get dwelled up on it.

To the administrators - please do not delete this thread and posts within, they are useful for those who get caught up in falling for MLs/WLs.

Banned
    This is where you got to remind yourself that she is just a normal person, like other girls out there. If she likes you she likes you. You cannot do much more than that. Can you imagine someone you don't like (for whatever reasons) asking you out? Would you say yes to her?

Just give it a rest and move on. The bottom line is, there is plenty of fish out in the sea, so to speak. Do not get dwelled up on it.

To the administrators - please do not delete this thread and posts within, they are useful for those who get caught up in falling for MLs/WLs.
    They are normal person, but you are not meeting them in normal setting. You are paying them to get naked with you and pull your dick and pretend to like you. That is not how things happen in a normal world.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678