Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GTM ain't what it used to be

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

GTM ain't what it used to be

Was in springwood today and I couldn't resist the urge to have a punt. There is just to much temptation in springwood. Stopped in at massage mojo where I had visited once previously and been happy with the service. Much to my disappointment it was closed. Not to worry plenty more around the corner. Decided to drive past Walland and Dennis Rd as I had been disappointed with the quality on my previous visits so I went on down to bamboo, one of my favourites but sadly all were busy and couldn't get in for half hour. Since i was on a tight schedule I decided to push on with my quest for relief. Decided to cruise on down the gtm thinking its an old reliable and can't fail with this sure thing. I walked in and bingo they were free. Had already lost time driving from place to place so just grabbed half an hour. Massage wasn't to bad. Not great but not terrible. She massaged my back and legs then excused herself to get the water. At this point she did the swap with another girl to finish the job. It really annoys me when this happens. This new girl then proceeded to get straight into a very mechanical ending but the mood was lost. As well as this when I was getting dressed I checked the time and I had been cut short at least 5 mins. Hadn't been to gtm for quite a while and I won't be rushing back. Which is a shame because it used to be so reliable for a great quality massage with a top ending.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    60mins usually means 55mins. They do this because they don't want people filling up in the waiting area, and to reduce the chance of customers bumping into each other. Also there's the time variable of the HE. Personally 5 mins is not a big deal for me, and with the scrub it probably ends up being less than that. Did you complain about the switch? I think if more people did they'd reconsider doing it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    as per the title, GTM ain't what it used to be

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You would think that with so many competitors popping up in the same vicinity they would up their game a little 🙄

Junior Member(有D料到)

good visit

I recently returned to GT first time in about 6 months was really good. I saw a girl from china A---e really cute. She showed me to the room..as they do.I got ready and waited not sure what to expect. When she returned she was great very friendly.we started the massage had a good talk i told her what i was looking for she smiled and we made the deal. All i can say is very good time great lady. well worth the cash. i will be returning soon to see her.Im happy to to give more details just pm me have a good one.

looks 7/10
    body 9/10
    attitude 10/10
    massage 8/10
    other 10/10 Only my opinion

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by payingalot View Post
    I recently returned to GT first time in about 6 months was really good. I saw a girl from china A---e really cute. She showed me to the room..as they do.I got ready and waited not sure what to expect. When she returned she was great very friendly.we started the massage had a good talk i told her what i was looking for she smiled and we made the deal. All i can say is very good time great lady. well worth the cash. i will be returning soon to see her.Im happy to to give more details just pm me have a good one.

looks 7/10
    body 9/10
    attitude 10/10
    massage 8/10
    Yes I visited her last week . Smoking hot session. Very charming too . 10/10 . Will return soon . She is ex Stanley st , where she worked for long time.

Junior Member(有D料到)

bit hard

I apologies in advance but I'm a bit concerned about sharing to much with pm if you have never done a post. After reading about being careful who you share info with. Sorry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by payingalot View Post

looks 7/10
    body 9/10
    attitude 10/10
    massage 8/10
    Sorry I wasn't after a PM BUT happy to provide if anyone interested

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just been back again and it's a really good place . I had another great session and saw a couple of fine girls on exit . Will be back soon .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Happy days

I visited this place and found service to be good . Had back walking rails too but declined after ml said she didn't really know how !! Left happy. Pm for details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If anyone knows where Jen the Viet girl that worked at GTM2 last year has gone to please PM me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    GTM was my first massage punt since many years ago so it always has a special place in my heart. I had always many memorable punts here years ago.

Decided to drop a visit without any booking as they tended to have a few girls from HK and TW. I asked to see the girls and decided to settle on A****, who was rather friendly. I paid for an hour and the tips upfront, once entered the room. Expectation was high but was only met with huge disappointment. The early friendliness turned into cold and she didn't seem want to be there. I asked for a medium strength massage but it seemed to me she was just rubbing her hand on my back. No tickle tackle. Time was short charged. And a disinterested mechanical ending.

WIR? Not the same girl!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I paid for an hour and the tips upfront, once entered the room.
    that's the problem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah they made me pay up front aswell must be there thing these days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A**** is good. I haven't seen anyone else there that's up to my high standards tho

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    They're getting game. What ever happened to the good old days when there was no mention of tips until she checked u out with the usual questions to c if u were a cop. They so blas'e about it now it detracts from the thrill of the chase.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keithf View Post
    Yes I visited her last week . Smoking hot session. Very charming too . 10/10 . Will return soon . She is ex Stanley st , where she worked for long time.
    hey man, can i please get her name i would love to pay her a visit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowmonster View Post
    hey man, can i please get her name i would love to pay her a visit!
    I haven't been to GTM for a while, but I'm pretty sure you can go there and ask for the girl name starting with 'A"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hogansheros View Post
    that's the problem.
    Well, sometime I deliberately do that to indicate I had visited before. Saved the hassle of negotiating and answering questions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the place i go to i pay for massage & extres at the same time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast