Thread: "younger kim"----candy, great service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

-candy, great service

Popped into pyrmont200 recently after seeing their updates on wechat. Greeted by 5 girls, can’t remember all their names but i remember the one i chose haha candy it was, a nice thai girl with a great looking body, all the correct proportions! Definitely a stunner. Saw her for 45min diamond.

Held my and as we went to the room, once we got inside she helped me undress and the sight of her body as she took off her clothes, i was immediately erect! I was so horny!!! We jumped into the shower, she gave me a blowy in the shower and cleaned me thoroughly. It was great as i played with her tits and grinded her when we were all soaped up.

To the main course, she gave me a killer 5minute blowjob!! Excellent tongue work and motion thrusts up down up down swirl her tongue! Fuck it was amazing. I loved the way she looked me in the eyes while she was sucking me off!

After all that, we had some hot steamy sex! Fucked her in all my favourite positions, licked her out as we did 69, fucking extra hard while french kissing her. Safe to say, i blew every fast and had about 10 minutes left into the session so she sat me down and gave me a nice massage. It was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend it to the brothers out there!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the report.

Does there was any other good looking ones in the line up ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Thanks for the report.

Does there was any other good looking ones in the line up ?
    I think there are two more girls looks good, one korea and one chinese.... sorry cant remember their names

Candy is on today! dont forget to make a booking and receive 20$ off