Date of Visit : June 2016
    Hours of Business : 10am-8pm
    Rates : $125 1 hour
    Size/shape : C Cup soft and shapely, Size 9+, 162cm
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
    Services Provided : Massage service + HE

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe

My experience/comments :

Jessie was affectionate and touchy feely from the moment I met her. Really friendly, welcoming and confident. Wish the other girls were this good!

Part1: strong and skilfully delivered, bit of chatting, English so so. Lots of 'is this ok?' checking. Some nice TT had me aroused towards the end. Overall, great experience, 8/10.

Part 2: off with the clothes, fantastic soft yet firm boobies, flawless skin, plenty of touching and sucking allowed, tiny bit of hair down below, very easy going/flexible, happy to move around/positions, great GFE. HE was assisted by copious oil and a fantastic technique, 8/10.

So - what's wrong? Jessie is just a bit too heavy around the middle and thighs to be 'hot', made worse by how self conscious about her weight she is once her clothes were removed - I wasn't allowed to watch her get undressed, and she made numerous comments that she hoped I wasnt disappointed in her. Which is a shame as despite my regular and sincere reassurances, her body insecurity really dragged the overall experience.

If you can overlook Jessie's slight weight issue and corresponding fretting, everything else was great...

Still, I left with a big smile on my face.

Jessie doesn't have any weight issue, she is a healthy woman with killer curves !! IMHO , she is just right, well, may be in a perfect world , just one more Cup size bigger........haha

Unfortunately the shop has too many skinny lean Thai girls around and hence the insecurity in her own body shape .

Cheers

Ps. Very nice review btw , thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice balanced review magichands bro.

Jessies slight weight issue noted and what's your return factor?

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting ~~

Jessie, Korea, 163cm, dress9, curvy, natural perky 36C-26-35, fair skin, age 23
    (Lovey, sweet, girl next door, massage strength 9, English 9, GFE 9)

Girl's height 163cm with weight around 60kg-63kg is quite normal, lots customers love busty, curvy, meaty, fuller figured body.

She prefer not watching her dress off, its more of Asian girls' shy nature, I think she tried to be funny or cute.

I told her to dress off in a confident & sex way, she agreed, learn from western, to love and pride of ourselves, anyway she will start do exercises to get fitter.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jessie is my type of girl......

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As hopefully my AR implies, Jessie is a lovely, sexy girl.

If she can just master her self confidence and not mention nor stress about her weight, her return factor would be high.

I agree with Ahlungor - probably sitting in the waiting room with a bunch of size six girls isn't helping her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHands View Post
    As hopefully my AR implies, Jessie is a lovely, sexy girl.
    It certainly did and we appreciate your honest and balance review but for bros that prefer slim girls, of course the chubby comment will stand out....we all have our body shape preference. All good bro