Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barely legal Melissa :)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Sextus If you don't go- I'll take you there myself !!!

Also Sextus, I have a secret, please don't tell the others Hush hush.
    The secret is named C......- when you go you will know.
    Just take this advice from the Wizard.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mr Wilson bro, when Melissa will be working again??? I would love to try a mix, young, and big boobs girl... it will tick all my "goto try" list. Don't think i have any FS with a 18 before, and a big boobs like D/E and needless to say a mix.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chardax View Post
    i had a chance of seeing this mixed japanese and australian girl. she is cute and so tall. i think we have the same height not sure if she was wearing high heels didn't have the chance to check. anyways, into the room had a quick introduction and off to the shower. when i got back we chatted about her. she can speak english, japanese, korean and french. she's even so talented cause she knows how to play the piano and into so much sports. she's studying music here in sydney as an exchange student. she'll be here until january she said. anyways i dont want to go into much detail but she just turned 18 this year and it was a delight for me to know. she told me it was her first day today and i was her second. she said that the first guy didn't do anything to her instead just talking and stuff. so i was so lucky that i was the first one today. she was so fresh and so tight. her body is more on the caucasian side like long legs and medium built not the typical japanese girl type. nicely proportioned body a bit toned cause shes into sports. she even injured herself of playing basketball but still she did good service and GFE. she is so nice and sweet person. i'd love to see her again soon. she's a complete package.
    Holy shit bro... a halfie that is only 18.... that plays sports...that speaks 4 FUCKING LANGUAGES HOLY SHIT WHICH DAYS DOES SHE WORK?

I am SO KEEN RIGHT NOW.........you lucky brother!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leppon View Post
    Mr Wilson bro, when Melissa will be working again??? I would love to try a mix, young, and big boobs girl... it will tick all my "goto try" list. Don't think i have any FS with a 18 before, and a big boobs like D/E and needless to say a mix.
    LOL far out right on bro, I am thinking EXACTLY the same thing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fml i just gave them a call and said she's not available this week........building up the temptation even more!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was fortunate enough to see Melissa and I did enjoy chatting with a near-native English speaker and a sweet girl while not delving quite as deep as Chardax, (I don't want to make the girl feel I am stalking her and don't usually try to find out too much about their studies. In fact on occasions, I have warned girls to be cautious about giving away too much private info to clients).

I found her bbbj to be quite skilful for such a young girl. Incredibly satisfying too. My session was a delight - a fresh young girl - a tiny bit ticklish when I kissed her on the shoulders but she responded well to being touched (gently of course).

She is definitely Eurasian: I actually prefer full Asian appearance but I have to concede she had a great body with lovely well-shaped breasts and a very pretty and friendly face. If she does reappear, she will be a pleasure to re-visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fli View Post
    I was fortunate enough to see Melissa and I did enjoy chatting with a near-native English speaker and a sweet girl while not delving quite as deep as Chardax, (I don't want to make the girl feel I am stalking her and don't usually try to find out too much about their studies. In fact on occasions, I have warned girls to be cautious about giving away too much private info to clients).

I found her bbbj to be quite skilful for such a young girl. Incredibly satisfying too. My session was a delight - a fresh young girl - a tiny bit ticklish when I kissed her on the shoulders but she responded well to being touched (gently of course).

She is definitely Eurasian: I actually prefer full Asian appearance but I have to concede she had a great body with lovely well-shaped breasts and a very pretty and friendly face. If she does reappear, she will be a pleasure to re-visit.
    im so sorry if im too detailed about her. just wanted to help a few bros so they will know something about her.

Don't worry Chardax, your ok mate.

Sometimes you have to ask some questions to converse otherwise the connection/ situation could be uncomfortable.
    The girls are generally young, possibly very shy and all so polite, they probably won't ask anything personal about you.
    It's great when they do though- ie Maki and Toshika with me

Don't forget you are two strangers- absolutely nothing in common at the first meeting, and you need to some sort of connection in that 1hr other than the sex.
    Fli is correct to advise them to be cautious in revealing more than they should.
    You have to tread a fine line as to what is small talk and what is perceived as more.
    I would hate to think the girl is uncomfortable and think I was stalking her .

I suppose for all we know they could be telling lot's of porkies- they are good at every thing else- aren't they ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fli View Post

haha god I am drooling just trying to imagine how good your sessions were!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chardax View Post
    im so sorry if im too detailed about her. just wanted to help a few bros so they will know something about her.
    Chardax, apologies, I wasn't suggesting you shouldn't discuss anything you like in your session. We all have to be careful what details we share in the forum that a girl reveals - especially if it enables someone who knows her to recognise her and make trouble. A friend of mine (who worked herself very briefly) told me how one girl was "outed" at her class at uni and afterwards no-one would speak to her and finally she was driven out. After this story, I have been more careful not to let slip any personal details that I know about girls.

Fli as you say, certain details should remain in the room, a secret, a pact between the two
    These girls can be vulnerable and naive in certain ways.
    They need our support, and respect.
    Chardax as always, thanks for you reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Sextus If you don't go- I'll take you there myself !!!

Also Sextus, I have a secret, please don't tell the others Hush hush.
    The secret is named Cassie- when you go you will know.
    Just take this advice from the Wizard.........
    This is a good secret. I had chosen another girl but asked to meet the other girl whilst I was waiting, Cassie was full booked out that day. When I met her, I understood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'll take note of your advise. thanks

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    what is her size? Tall?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    what is her size? Tall?
    Travelmate, I suggest you check the GINZA roster http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...(No-Reply-Plz) which has a section which usually includes some of these basic details. I have usually found these are reasonably accurate, however my concept of C cup breasts is somewhat different to theirs in some cases.

Melissa's description on this is:

"Melissa is very very innocent and fresh, Gorgeous, pretty sexy with 1/2 Australia with 1/2 Japanese Barbie Doll. Now she is studying piano in Music school. She is 165 cm with D-E cup breast. Body size 7 Very young and more western good looking. Big brown grey eyes. Japan Style making up with light brown color fashion curly hair. New to this industry. Inexperienced. But she is a very friendly and polite, good attitude girl. Japan style GFE.....

Ps: she was born and grews up in Japan. She can speak fluent Japanese and English "

However I have not seen her yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Wilson any good news where she will be working? I am so keen on this... wahahahaaa

Shop Owner
    Hello everyone.
    Sexy 18yo E cup, Japan mix Aussie - - - Melissa is back today for a shor time only
    start from 5pm-10pm today

30mins $160
    45mins $220
    60mins $260
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Great news to have Melissa back-wasn't sure we would see her again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Venus ("the evening star") is looking pretty fucking spectacular in the sky tonight - but Melissa outshone her !!!
    WWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
    Just sitting on the balcony firing up the barbie ( I fired up Barbie this morning but that's another story) having a few snags and a bottle of sake as my tribute to this Oz/Nippon multiracial beauty!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Brother Rooter, kudos to you. A soon as I saw Melissa was on today I was about to put out an all points call for you. Even you self-imposed sabbatical could not overcome this fantastic lure. She appeared briefly late last year but stayed both on the Ginza roster list - and certainly in our minds. You are hep to comparisons, so - pre- your review, how does she compare with some of your best brand girl memories? Who would you name in her class?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast