Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who is AHLUNGOR?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry to add more fuel to the fire, but can someone explain to me in a nutshell what was the whole

' Coco/ Seline' saga?'

Sounds interesting.

Regarding CLs 'Baby' story, We must be honest in our reviews, as if other members turn up and book, and the girl is different from description,
    then don't have the heart to Refuse the girl when she enters the room. Money down the drain and seriously cheezed off at the reviewer in question.

I'm relatively new to this forum, so can't really have an opinion either way about Ahlungor. He seems like a pretty nice guy, but it does strike me odd that he's online 24/7.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks buddy, I am in constant hunger of natural big boobs:

Dear All Mighty, please let me have Tamara, Maya, Milo, Sophie, Mia, Rebecca and Iris for breakfast , lunch, dinner and supper !
    I know some nice MLs with big boobs, )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Sorry to add more fuel to the fire, but can someone explain to me in a nutshell what was the whole

' Coco/ Seline' saga?'

Sounds interesting.

Regarding CLs 'Baby' story, We must be honest in our reviews, as if other members turn up and book, and the girl is different from description,
    then don't have the heart to Refuse the girl when she enters the room. Money down the drain and seriously cheezed off at the reviewer in question.

I'm relatively new to this forum, so can't really have an opinion either way about Ahlungor. He seems like a pretty nice guy, but it does strike me odd that he's online 24/7.
    Basically, on another forum a member posted a review saying he had discovered a new lady in a shop in Rockdale called Selina, good service, big boobs etc. A while later another forum member visited the same shop, same lady and said that she was in fact Coco, a lady well known on both forums and more importantly well known to the original reviewer. So the issue is about the apparent deception that the lady in question was in fact someone else and not a "new discovery". I think that sums it up.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slarty View Post
    Basically, on another forum a member posted a review saying he had discovered a new lady in a shop in Rockdale called Selina, good service, big boobs etc. A while later another forum member visited the same shop, same lady and said that she was in fact Coco, a lady well known on both forums and more importantly well known to the original reviewer. So the issue is about the apparent deception that the lady in question was in fact someone else and not a "new discovery". I think that sums it up.
    Yes that is right, and Ahlungor never responded to the accusation on the other forum and as far as I can see he has not responded here either, even though he said that he has:
    How man times do I have to explain this?
    I asked him to point out where he explained this and he still has not responded.
    There seems to be a pattern developing. He could easily lay matters to rest with a candid explanation but chooses not to.
    I wonder why ...

Banned
    Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I mean, really, I don't think anyone actually reads this incomprehensible rubbish. But it's time for Admin to close it down.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Yes that is right, and Ahlungor never responded to the accusation on the other forum and as far as I can see he has not responded here either, even though he said that he has:

I asked him to point out where he explained this and he still has not responded.
    There seems to be a pattern developing. He could easily lay matters to rest with a candid explanation but chooses not to.
    I wonder why ...

You want answer, here is your answer, this was posted back in Feb when Johhnysins first brought it up:

So, you are that asshole Bluey08 in the other forum who shows no respects to massage lady's privacy !

I have promised the AUS99 Admin that I won't post any reviews on Coco and her shop at Stanmore in AUS99, but since all this were happened in another forum and you keep bringing it up over here, let's get it out of the way. So Admin can decide if he wants to close this thread or ban you or whatever.

The answer is simple, Coco had sold her shop at Stanmore and she was working casually in a few shops in the suburbs. She changed her name to Selina at the Rockdale shop and I went over there to support her, paid for my massage and her services accordingly and posted a genuine review. So what was wrong with that !!

And even in your own words:

So as far as review goes, my review was genuine and informative and a true reflection of the lady and her services. The only thing I did not expose was her previous working name and her previous working shop - which I don't see is even relevant to my review, anyone who never met Coco and went to see Selina expecting to get what I have described will certainly get what I get, so the review had served its purposes.

Lots of well known and famous MLs in this particular forum had also moved on and working in other shops under different names, many respectable brothers would continue to support these ladies and only review them in their new names as per the ladies' wishes.

You went to that shop to see Selina, and saw that she was Coco so you didn't stay and rant and raved about the whole thing in the other forum. You were pissed off because you knew Coco was the mamasan at Stanmore and she won't do FS so you don't want to waste your time. Don't forget that when you recognised her, she also recognised you as well and she knew all about your punting habits and let's just leave it at that.

And just to show what sort of person you are and your endeavour to either hurt Coco or discredit my reviews, you continued to post the following in Coco's private ML thread which incidentally wasn't even posted by me :

If people want to follow my reviews, you are most welcome. If anyone think that my reviews are biased, overhyped or paid for by the shops, you continue to believe what you want to believe and just put my post on your ignore list as you don't have to read them, stay away and read others !!

Happy now ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Thanks for that.

What about Baby at Snowlotus ?

You want answer, here is your answer, this was posted back in Feb when Johhnysins first brought it up:

So, you are that asshole Bluey08 in the other forum who shows no respects to massage lady's privacy !

I have promised the AUS99 Admin that I won't post any reviews on Coco and her shop at Stanmore in AUS99, but since all this were happened in another forum and you keep bringing it up over here, let's get it out of the way. So Admin can decide if he wants to close this thread or ban you or whatever.

The answer is simple, Coco had sold her shop at Stanmore and she was working casually in a few shops in the suburbs. She changed her name to Selina at the Rockdale shop and I went over there to support her, paid for my massage and her services accordingly and posted a genuine review. So what was wrong with that !!

And even in your own words:

So as far as review goes, my review was genuine and informative and a true reflection of the lady and her services. The only thing I did not expose was her previous working name and her previous working shop - which I don't see is even relevant to my review, anyone who never met Coco and went to see Selina expecting to get what I have described will certainly get what I get, so the review had served its purposes.

Lots of well known and famous MLs in this particular forum had also moved on and working in other shops under different names, many respectable brothers would continue to support these ladies and only review them in their new names as per the ladies' wishes.

You went to that shop to see Selina, and saw that she was Coco so you didn't stay and rant and raved about the whole thing in the other forum. You were pissed off because you knew Coco was the mamasan at Stanmore and she won't do FS so you don't want to waste your time. Don't forget that when you recognised her, she also recognised you as well and she knew all about your punting habits and let's just leave it at that.

And just to show what sort of person you are and your endeavour to either hurt Coco or discredit my reviews, you continued to post the following in Coco's private ML thread which incidentally wasn't even posted by me :

If people want to follow my reviews, you are most welcome. If anyone think that my reviews are biased, overhyped or paid for by the shops, you continue to believe what you want to believe and just put my post on your ignore list as you don't have to read them, stay away and read others !!

Happy now ?
    If a girl changed her name going to another shop, you should post a review of her as a new girl you just discover ??? Gosh ! What kind of logic is that ?

You said you promised Admin not to write AR for Coco, that's why you wrote it for her under a different name ? Haha ! That's trying to deceive Admin too, no wonder he's not amused !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch the two God level members go at it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan86 View Post
    Sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch the two God level members go at it!
    Not that entertaining.
    Seems like Lungors lies caught up with him and bit him in the ass!

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If a girl changed he r name going to another shop, you should post a review of her as a new girl you just discover ??? Gosh ! What kind of logic is that ?

You said you promised Admin not to write AR for Coco, that's why you wrote it for her under a different name ? Haha ! That's trying to deceive Admin too, no wonder he's not amused !

Yeah, that was a silly move on my part, sorry Admin brother, it won't happen again !

Still friends ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    If a girl changed her name going to another shop, you should post a review of her as a new girl you just discover ??? Gosh ! What kind of logic is that ?

Such behaviours reflect Individuals integrities. It is also illogical for the individual to ask admin to ban the other guy when he lost the argument in big way.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    When a WL starts in our establishment

We always mention to punters she is NEW...

We do not want potential AR to mention she worked at other places... in respect of her wishes.

Relax all... if she is good...She is GOOD

NOW.... Singapore NIKO is better than GOOD...

Bro Lung.... pls take note

Can't you see the problem is not the new name ? It's because he pretended not to know her !

And yes, Ahlungor, don't forget to see Niko !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some people obviously have too much time on their hands
    Everything I read on here I take with three grains of salt

Excuse me croney, could you please pass the salt?
    Well thankyou

Banned
    Thanks buddy, I am in constant hunger of natural big boobs:

Dear All Mighty, please let me have Tamara, Maya, Milo, Sophie, Mia, Rebecca and Iris for breakfast , lunch, dinner and supper !
    Is this the same Iris who works at Sirs?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456