Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: poor management - Aika and Kiko moodswing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Most of the time when a girl avoids seeing ex-customers from another shop is out of respect to her previous boss, she doesn't want to be seen to be stealing customers from her previous shop, not necessarily that she doesn't like you ...
    don't think it can categorize as stealing customer. i think it is normal to following a good service provider.

let get another example such as gp or dentist. your regular gp or dentist move to other practice, are you going to continue seeing them or you change to another gp/dentist? i will continue seeing them because i dont want to explain everything again from the beginning.

i think it same with ml/wl. if i happy with their level of service, i would stick with them rather than try new one and get dissapointed.

just my 2cent.......

Quote Originally Posted by dcsss View Post
    don't think it can categorize as stealing customer. i think it is normal to following a good service provider.

let get another example such as gp or dentist. your regular gp or dentist move to other practice, are you going to continue seeing them or you change to another gp/dentist? i will continue seeing them because i dont want to explain everything again from the beginning.

i think it same with ml/wl. if i happy with their level of service, i would stick with them rather than try new one and get dissapointed.

just my 2cent.......
    Same here!

If I have a favourite ml , I will follow her where ever she works ! If logistically possible !

Mia now at 368 Pennant Hills Road will be a bridge too far !

Jessica, Rebecca, Coco and Mimi all @ Burwood are all too far and near impossible - nearly ! And oh so hard to get there !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My impression is most shops do not tell the girl which customer is coming. What do others understand (nb most knowledgeable Willsno)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    T
    Overall, if Brother Negi’s expectation was that the management at Marrickville should force a girl to see him because he is accustomed to seeing Ginza girls not refusing him when he makes a booking then he made a wrong assumption about non Ginza girls. If he prefers the way Ginza runs its business, so let it be and stick with Ginza but don’t go complaining about the way another shop runs its business in relation to their girls. As they say, there's plenty of fish (girls) in the sea (shops).
    bro cuteguy, don't bend my words around...as i stated before clearly, I did NOT say NOR i imply that the management should force the girls to see the customers. I have seen the Aiko and Kiko numerous times in Ginza before and i ALWAYS treated them with respect and gently. Never in my encounter with them before that I can feel that they were not happy seeing me. HENCE, i have NOT even the slightest idea why they won't want to see me when I booked them, especially I saw Kiko in M5 once after she moved from Ginza. What I was pissed off about was the way the Staff treated me/manage the situation on that day, which made me feel like shit! especially when the Staff was so lazy in showing other girls after my booking was cancelled and of course the rude treatment.

If I knew beforehand that Kiko and Aika don't want to see ex-Ginza customer because they don't want to provide GFE, just quick bucks for less service, I would respect that. Just tell customers earlier so we won't book and wasting our time. In fact, the new J girl Momo I booked one day early in M5, because from photo I think she is none of the Ginza girl...but then after i think again, it does resembles one of the ginza girl..(i do not want to tell who, i respect their privacy)..so I call M5 to ask and the STaff told me that she worked in Ginza before, so i apologize and cancel my booking giving plenty of times (cancelled 6 - 7 hours before the actual booking time), so both parties wont waste their time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was looking through some of the pictures and I noticed Linda is also an ex Top127/Ginza girl.

Anyone that has seen her before will know who she is instantly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Negi i do feel for u bro. I've had similar experience at other shop. Girls decided nit to see me for what ever reason. Which is a little annoying as i am always respectful clean and tip well and only ever want to repeat see girls i jave had very good experience with. But thats tueir choice. In this case i think shop should have offer u a discount next visit for wasting your time and lack of service. Thats how u garnish good customer relations if person has poor experience. Especially a repeat customer.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    bro cuteguy, don't bend my words around...as i stated before clearly, I did NOT say NOR i imply that the management should force the girls to see the customers. I have seen the Aiko and Kiko numerous times in Ginza before and i ALWAYS treated them with respect and gently. Never in my encounter with them before that I can feel that they were not happy seeing me. HENCE, i have NOT even the slightest idea why they won't want to see me when I booked them, especially I saw Kiko in M5 once after she moved from Ginza. What I was pissed off about was the way the Staff treated me/manage the situation on that day, which made me feel like shit! especially when the Staff was so lazy in showing other girls after my booking was cancelled and of course the rude treatment.

If I knew beforehand that Kiko and Aika don't want to see ex-Ginza customer because they don't want to provide GFE, just quick bucks for less service, I would respect that. Just tell customers earlier so we won't book and wasting our time. In fact, the new J girl Momo I booked one day early in M5, because from photo I think she is none of the Ginza girl...but then after i think again, it does resembles one of the ginza girl..(i do not want to tell who, i respect their privacy)..so I call M5 to ask and the STaff told me that she worked in Ginza before, so i apologize and cancel my booking giving plenty of times (cancelled 6 - 7 hours before the actual booking time), so both parties wont waste their time.
    Mate ! $230/h at No5 Marrrickville equal to Golden Premium class at Ginza. Less pay and less service, I feel okay with that ! Whenver I want really great GFE one? I would prefer Diamond Class at Ginza for sure But you know the prices from $280/h their.

You pay for what you get mate Of course I do agree Aiko and Keiko just do less service, less GFE than girls at Ginza.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Mate ! $230/h at No5 Marrrickville equal to Golden Premium class at Ginza. Less pay and less service, I feel okay with that ! Whenver I want really great GFE one? I would prefer Diamond Class at Ginza for sure But you know the prices from $280/h their.

You pay for what you get mate Of course I do agree Aiko and Keiko just do less service, less GFE than girls at Ginza.
    yes, i agree is cheaper but then it starts getting mechanical just like cow being milked... lol!! i might just save $230 and do it myself!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm curious as to Momo's alias at Ginza? Is it Sara?

Senior Member(無間使者)

We have a winner?

Banned
    ^ Decent detective work right there.

Did Megumi move to Gladsville/Marrickville too? Seems like a bit of an exodus of J girls from Ginza.

Banned
    linda is obvious but how can you tell with those momo pics? they look nothing alike to the 5star picture

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is the fact that she also left Ginza recently. I never saw her so I don't know but no doubt she has her fans.

So I was having a look at their roster, is it confirmed they won't see any of the ex customers? Do we have to mention it before we book?

yeah I Just asked them about this, will let you know as soon as I get reply back! san q~

Confirm that no any Ginza ex customers. sorry!

rcha086
    It's unfortunate but at least it's all clear now. Class act from M5 for the way they're handling the situation online btw.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can anyone pm me who are kiko and aika at ginza?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12