Thread: Krystal - young and sweet girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Krystal - young and sweet girl

Well well well, this is sort of first time posting review and I don't go punt as much as you punters so still have room to grow in review

Anyway, I had time a bit of time on Sunday and I was checking out to see if there is any places in city to go.

Found out about ChristineCBD and check out to see if there is anything good. I saw this new girl 18 years old Krystal and ABC so I decided to message to see if there is any arrangement can be done. Due to time constraint, I can't go for incall but helpful receptionist was happy to send her to where I was in city on agreed time.

Right on time, young Krystal arrived. She has a lovely slim body. Her nice shaped breasts are not too big, just the perfect size for her body. A bit of chit chat and we went straight to shower. While in the shower, of course there were lot of DFK and bbbj in shower until I couldn't take it anymore. So we dried up and went out on bed. Once we get there, no time wasted and bbbj again. Like I said before, I don't punt as much as you punters so I don't really know about rating but I feel it was so goodddd~~~ I had to stop to get on the real business. From there, we started off various positions until I released my load.

After cleaning up a bit, we cuddle like lovers and chat for a bit. She has this open and sweet personality. Very easy to talk to and I just couldn't starring at her eyes. I looked at the time and should be enough for 2nd shot so I asked her to blow for me again. This time we moved to sofa, BBBJ started and blew me away and off to the sky again. As time is closing in, she started riding on me and I finished off doggy on the sofa.

An hour with her was like having young gf and **** like rabbits. If you're into GFE and chit chat that she's the one to go with. You won't regret. So go try her out and let me know the rating so that I can use it as baseline

And also, outcall fun is different from those incall. Take your time and do your things. If you're visiting Sydney and staying in Hotel/Apartment, you gotta try out outcall. A lot of fun things to do

peace!

PS. Incall price is 350.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she really look 18?
    Also, was her English local?

spam.............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah that's what I thought too
    And that Christine doesn't answer questions on wechat

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    spam.............
    It's a first post from a foundation member though !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I concur Christine CBD does not answer calls and take long time to reply text messages. You would expect for the prices they are charging that they would provide at least better service than that!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    I concur Christine CBD does not answer calls and take long time to reply text messages. You would expect for the prices they are charging that they would provide at least better service than that!
    Do not assume that a high price means good quality and service. When it comes to private agencies, the high price is just a marketing tactic designed to make customers think they are getting high quality.

I'm some cases the same operator has has the same girls for half the price under a different agency name, targeting a different segment of the market.

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shamrock View Post
    Does she really look 18?
    Also, was her English local?
    Dear brother shamrock

She is 18, born here, she has Aussie accent.
    brothers will not have communication problem with Krystal!
    Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    I know my thoughts might not carry much weight as i do not usually post. I am a frequent viewer, not poster.

I frequently punt according to reviews on here and alot of times dissapointed and let down by other reviewers agreeing with shops on age and details, etc.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with christine cbd twice and in both times they have been very responsive on wechat as well as helpful on girls details and recommendations. I have tried Britney and krystal. Both worth the money imo (keeping in mind i usually go for cheaper $100-$150 punts).

I can confirm krystal is a size 8, young girl. I would say she is genuinely 21. Not saying the shop has lied but maybe she is looks slightly more mature. She is very sweet and keen to please and the perfect GFE. Note she also offers greek for extra $$.

I am asian born here and i can tell if a wl was also born here or not (pretty obvious). I can guarantee tha she is australian born. Completely fluent english (not even slightly fobby).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can vouch for Christine123 wechat guy for being nice and helpful. He doesnt even take long to respond and is pretty honest. Now, I havent had the chance to try any girls there as the THREE times I've tried to something else happens and I cant make it (work) and once I was about to leave home and was told last minute she had to leave coz she got sick : /

Gentlemen,

Krystal is working today just back from 2 days off! Enquiries contact 0406182838

Krystal is workig today! pllease contact 0406182838 for enquiries !

WE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT NATIONALITY GIRLS COMING IN VERY NEAR FUTURE!
    CHECK OUT OUR DAILY ROSTER!!

PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM AUS99 WHEN YOU CONTACT US

ADD OUR WECHAT ID : Christine--123 OR
    Call / Text our assistants 0406182838 OR
    email address admin@christine123.com