Thread: Stoneham St

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Stoneham St

Haven't been for awhile so chanced it, shown to room by attractive face & figure Korean girl who I haven't seen before, the door is barely closed and shes asking if I want extra,her english is very sparse but with hand signals I informed $50 hj and $100 clothes off at this stage I'm wondering if I say no will a different girl appear when the change returns so I say maybe depends on massage.
    On the return its still her and the massage would be one of the most useless I've had but I am asked at least 3 times if I want clothes off with my hand being placed on breasts and told to feel also told real real.
    I declined but if into aggressive $$$girls pm for name.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow she seems a bit desperate for cash. Since u had her at your mercy u should have negotiated some favourable terms and conditions there bro. 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LOL Each to their own mate if I cant connect its a lost cause for me
    but your welcome to try pm for name if u want

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    most koreans girls r very money hungry I found and do not offer a genuine massage and Jap girls r usually a bit of hit and miss, better stick to the regulars if you are lucky enough to come across a good ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never had a good punt at this shop not lucky

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you are interested in a cheapie. There is a mamasan that advertises on wechat as candy massage. She is doing the late-shift out of Stoneham St. I went to check her out recently and she was a bit older than expected, but I had made the booking so I stayed. On the flip I was asked if I wanted anything special. "No thanks, I only have $20" She said that's fine. I still declined as was not into it. But it was a good massage, and she did not cut time. So if you are into the older ones, and on a budget, this might be for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by simplepleasure View Post
    If you are interested in a cheapie. There is a mamasan that advertises on wechat as candy massage. She is doing the late-shift out of Stoneham St. I went to check her out recently and she was a bit older than expected, but I had made the booking so I stayed. On the flip I was asked if I wanted anything special. "No thanks, I only have $20" She said that's fine. I still declined as was not into it. But it was a good massage, and she did not cut time. So if you are into the older ones, and on a budget, this might be for you.
    In the last week or so, I've seen a girl on Wechat named Christine. The little subheading under her name says that she was working there from 9pm till 2am. Solid girl, not fat as such, but certainly wasn't old. Can't comment further than that as I haven't seen her, or anyone else there for a couple of years.