Thread: Krystal - just adorable

Banned

Krystal - just adorable

It’s Friday afternoon and I made a booking with Christine123 to see their new girl Krystal. The booking with this agency was easy and didn’t take long to confirm. Later in the day, I turn up at their brand new apartment and Ivan takes me upstairs to be introduced to Krystal. She is the same girl in the photos wearing the blue outfit with the white boots and definitely looks very young probably between 18 and 20 years of age. She is very fresh looking and cute with a pretty face and long black hair. She is not tall and somewhere close to 162cm. I advise Ivan that I will stay with her and Ivan departs leaving Krystal with me.

Krystal introduces herself and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips. She is very pleasant and friendly from the outset. I sense she is born and raised in Australian due to her accent and how fluent her English is. We start chatting and there is some giggling. She informs me that she is 19 years of age and studying.

She slips out of her clothes very quickly. In front of me stands a young gorgeous girl with a nice size 7 figure. Her breasts are B+ cup as one would expect on a girl of her age and size. She has a bit of baby fat on her stomach but overall, a nice young package for unwrapping on the bed. She assists by removing my clothes, folding and then placing them on the cupboard. Whenever a girl does this, I have a feeling the session is going to be fantastic in terms of GFE. Well, I was not wrong in my initial assessment of Krystal.

We move to the bathroom to have our shower together. She attends to my washing and I wash her breasts and private part. We continue to chat as if we are good friends and there is a lot of kissing and DFK in the shower. I get the impression that she is enjoying the kissing very much as would a young girl with her first boyfriend. Once she completes her washing, we stare at each other and Krystal says “you like something special now?” “Oh yes please my dear” was my response to Krystal. She gets down on her knees and gently takes my friend into her mouth and commences BBBJ which is gentle and slow. It feels so good in the way she is performing BBBJ in the shower. However, it’s best to move to the bedroom and continue with the real fun on the bed. She gets a towel and dries me up before I head to the bedroom where Krystal joins me.

On the bed, we cuddle up and engage in more kissing and DFK. While this occurs, I let my fingers move slowly down to her private part and gently commence some stimulation. There is a reaction from Krystal with a bit of moaning and body movement. As I intensify the rubbing, the moaning gets louder and I feel some wetness down below. I sense Krystal is definitely becoming very much horny as evidenced by the passionate kissing and DFK occurring between us.

When a girl is extremely horny, the first obvious sign is she wants your friend and Krystal is not afraid to take him into her mouth and perform a sensual BBBJ to my satisfaction. I move her into 69 and she manoeuvres her private part right above my face for DATY thereby giving me a taste of her sweet juice. As I stimulate her private part, she squeals and moans louder now.

After being in the 69 position for a short period of time, it’s time to change positions. I continue the stimulation while she’s on her back. Her body reacts as I intensify the rubbing of her private part. I move around and position my friend close to her face and Krystal takes him again into her mouth. As she attempts to consume the entire length of my friend, I’m just thinking to myself how I had hit the jackpot with this young pretty girl. She is keen to satisfy my friend while doing BBBJ which means trying to deep throat him. Once she stops her BBBJ, we take a quick break to continue our chatting and laughing.

The time comes for us to resume our fun and Krystal starts off BBBJ just to get my friend up again and he is ready to explore this girl once the condom is rolled onto him. We begin with squashing the deckchair and then go over to missionary. The girl moans as I enter her small private part. I change to doggy and the moaning continues. I fall onto the bed and Krystal jumps onto my friend like a cowgirl. This time I let her do all the work and she is going the distance with me. It is interrupted by more BJ (with the condom on) and then back to doggy. I withdraw my friend after deep pounding and Krystal decides to take my friend into her mouth for another round of BBBJ after removing the condom. It allows for a bit of playing with her private part from behind which in turn makes her want to deep throat my missile friend again. Surprisingly, she did it this time but only just and it was a real struggle for her. She was smiling after accomplishing this feat and I complimented her straight away.

We weren’t going to stop there and back came the condom and we went straight into doggy and squashing the deckchair where I gave Krystal another round of good pounding. She didn’t mind and appeared to be enjoying it very much as I entered her deep and hard.

Krystal wants to suck my friend again so I let her do it. Then she jumps onto me in the cowgirl position and rides me well. It also allows me to play with her small breasts and massage her nipples while also trying to suck them. Anyway, I could feel the tension building inside of me and being in this position was not ideal for CIM so I flipped her over to position her for more doggy. The extra pounding in the good old doggy position was about to make the volcano erupt and knowing that it is about to occur, I withdraw quickly and remove the condom. Krystal quickly moves around and positions her face close to my friend where I shoot my load straight into her mouth and onto her lips at an angle. She continues to suck my friend until there is nothing left.

I was physically drained after my marathon session with Krystal and she was kind enough to offer a bottle of water which was next to the lamp. We continue to chat before moving to the bathroom for our shower together. Again, she attends to my washing and dries me up with the towel. The session comes to an end and I really wanted to stay longer with this adorable and sweet girl but I had other plans that night. I said my goodbyes and she kisses me again and I leave the apartment with a huge smile on my face.

My impressions of Krystal were all positive and she is an absolute delight to be with who offers an unrushed and memorable GFE service. The charm in attitude and her affectionate behaviour towards me made me feel like a king. There was considerable amount of cuddling, kissing and DFK and she showed great enthusiasm during the entire session. Let’s not forget how many times she gave me BBBJ. She even offers anal if you’re interested which is at her discretion.

There is no denying that Krystal has the cute and sweet look, nice body, gentle personality, warm feeling and friendliness all wrapped up in one. She is also very engaging in conversation and there wasn't a dull moment with her. She’s like your girlfriend and perfect companion that you feel so comfortable with that you wouldn’t want to leave her. If you’re after a genuine and very friendly GFE from a pretty young girl who is new to this industry and comes across as being adorable, gorgeous and incredibly sweet then check out Krystal. She is definitely worth seeing. I can’t wait to see her again!

Disclaimer: the service provided by the girl may differ with other customers.

Whatever happened to punting over at Dreamgirls?
    Regardless, Krystal sounds awesome. Should have had my chance on the first day she came~ You're full of luck!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChulSoo View Post
    Whatever happened to punting over at Dreamgirls?
    Regardless, Krystal sounds awesome. Should have had my chance on the first day she came~ You're full of luck!
    I didn't see her on her first day and instead the next day after checking Aus99. When I called the agency on Monday that week regarding their other girl Ella who turned out to be fully booked, Christine informed me that they had a new young girl join the team and she would notify me when she started work. Well, I didn't receive such notification. Oh well, can't be lucky all the time to be the girl's first customer. In any event, I still had the opportunity to see Krystal and she was fantastic.

Senior Member(無間使者) christine123's Avatar
    Gentlemen,

Krystal is working today just back from 2 days off! Enquiries contact 0406182838
    Wechat ID: Christine--123

E-Mail: admin@christine123.com

Trading Hour: 11am till late

Krystal is workig today! pllease contact 0406182838 for enquiries !

WE WILL HAVE DIFFERENT NATIONALITY GIRLS COMING IN VERY NEAR FUTURE!
    CHECK OUT OUR DAILY ROSTER!!

PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM AUS99 WHEN YOU CONTACT US

ADD OUR WECHAT ID : Christine--123 OR
    Call / Text our assistants 0406182838 OR
    email address admin@christine123.com