Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skye - borderline dangerous - AVOID

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vanpersi View Post
    I think he posted fake story to get her to be fired from the shop. Last time i saw her was 3-4months ago. She isnt chubby at all. She is little dark skin but not tan skin. She is originally from chiangmai which is north of the thailand where many people have darker skin compare to other cities such as bangkok. Anyways, i still remember i had good session with her, i couldnt find any problem with her. The only thing she rejected my request was that giving hj on 69 position. Other than that she was great. This guy should be banned from the forum by telling the fake report only cause he had bad session with her.
    Bro before you call for people to get banned you better get some of your facts right. People from northern Thailand have the lighter skin, not the other way around. I'm no Thai expert but I'm sure there are plenty of others here that are....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Bro before you call for people to get banned you better get some of your facts right. People from northern Thailand have the lighter skin, not the other way around. I'm no Thai expert but I'm sure there are plenty of others here that are....
    Good spotting. Thumbs up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage King View Post
    Yes, girls from northern Thailand like Chiang Mai have lighter skin unlike their counterparts from southern or eastern Thailand. They also say in Thailand, "darker girls have more fun".

http://www.livingthai.org/dark-skin-...hai-girls.html

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    7.30 pm 160616

After reading tigercat's review of Skye, I was curious to see what the kerfuffling was all about. I have seen her once, at the end of February, but this particular report piqued my interest. I dropped in to see Summer for my weekly visit. She was not in the best of moods after this review surfaced. She requested that I jump online to write back about Skye. I said that there is nothing to write about. As upset as she was, I said that all the noise would soon die down. All her non forum regulars still see her and she has maintained alot of her client base. She must be doing something right, wouldn't you say?

On this session, I asked for a hard massage. I had pulled my hamstring, so this would probably hurt like hell. Skye gave me what I wanted. She worked tirelessly along my inner thighs, buttocks and legs. On the flip, she was her usual shy self. She was still curvy, but by no means fat. Her breasts are just so well proportioned and beautiful. They're just perfect. Along with the rest of her body. Her skin tone? She has a light tan, but that doesn't bother me. In short, Skye is sweet, adorable, not as sensual in part 2 as others, but she is still good company to be with. Especially wearing nothing more than her smile and her cute, little stripey socks! But of course, this is in my own biased, hyped up opinion...

A few things have happened since this surfaced. Summer had asked Skye to eat less, because of this report claiming she has a weight issue. Summer has taken this more so personal than Skye, as she feels quite offended by the comments. I don't know if Skye is aware of the commotion on this thread, but I'm sure Summer might have had a few words to her about it...

Now, as gentlemen, we all know that weight is a sensitive issue for women, wouldn't you all agree? Suggestion to punters who seemingly like to write the TRUTH, please choose your words wisely. You never know who this might get back to...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    lol coincidentally another AR on skye came out and it was pretty good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    7.30 pm 160616

A few things have happened since this surfaced. Summer had asked Skye to eat less, because of this report claiming she has a weight issue. Summer has taken this more so personal than Skye, as she feels quite offended by the comments. I don't know if Skye is aware of the commotion on this thread, but I'm sure Summer might have had a few words to her about it...

Now, as gentlemen, we all know that weight is a sensitive issue for women, wouldn't you all agree? Suggestion to punters who seemingly like to write the TRUTH, please choose your words wisely. You never know who this might get back to...[/I]
    Are you sure Summer has asked Skye to eat less? If true, it is kinda harsh. Does she own Skye?

And does Summer understand the psychological ramification it could have on Skye in asking her to eat less? I feel bad for Skye.

There are other ways to loose or maintain weight!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What the OP find as soft could be medium strength to some, who knows? And who knows if Skye understood clearly what the OP said.

There are so many questions I could ask but it is just an AR. It is subjective. If it is a negative review, so be it. Get over it. I had my personal negative experience there so the OP is no exception. And I am sure there would be other people who have had bad experiences there too. And no doubt countless customers who have had positive experiences there. The world will continue to rotate around the sun. I don't see what the fuss is about.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've seen skye around the shop, never had a session with her. She really does have a cute face imho. Personally i would try every girl in the shop, skye iincluded, but I'm a bit too infatuated with Jessica.

Summer maintains a chart on the wall with the number of bookings the girls get. On there you can see for yourself how popular or not she is!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well after a mix up this morning...I wanted Rebecca and had her naked in the room....I find out that some other punter had booked her ,so I was given Skye instead. It seemed that I had no say in the matter and just given Skye.

Turned out that Skye gave me a great massage and a really sensual tug as well and I left a very happy punter. Very happy with her body shape and I am a man that prefers very slim girls, but Skye is definately not fat or not skinny. Exceptional tits !

Very happy with the punt today!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12