Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya massage

That's a bummer, dude. i always place my watch, keys etc either in a pocket or inside my shoes. sometimes i'll leave my watch or phones in the car or even at home. i never leave anything sitting lose in the basket, not that i'm paranoid about them being nicked, but more that I'll forget them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pattaya massage

Went to try out the latest shop to setup in Logan, Pattaya Massage above the Scooter Hut, 3377 Pacific Highway Slacks Creek. Paid $40 to have a half hour massage with Brazilian girl named L****. When she came into the room I thought not bad looking, great set of udders..... not real friendly though. My usual m.o. is to haggle at the beginning of the session for the extras. This chick wanted $50 to jerk the gerkin and another $50 for me to milk those udders a little bit...... she wouldn’t budge on that price, I said that your extras are way to expensive politely apologised for wasting her time and and left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate good to see you stood your ground that's way to much $$$ fk paying for that!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Udders!?!?" Hahaha. Almost ruined tits for me. But yes, nicely played. $100 for a whack and 5 mins of titty-squeezing is a travesty. Chick needs a reality check.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree good work standing your ground. Not worth that extra

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Compare to Sydney, where nude hj is $50 extra, Brisbane punting seems far away from reality!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I have already jumped on the bandwagon on telling the girls off for charging to much and that I simply won't take it. I go tell them I just head down south where the service is much better plus cheaper too and that extra money I save doesn't even cost me that in fuel and I can get a good lunch or dinner afterwards too. One less customer for them, as more people do they slow their business down and another one opens usually with better service and pricing. Then the loop goes again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah punting is getting quite disappointing really, girls who:
    • Have the personality of a severed cock
    • Have totally overvalued their pussy
    • Think that 30 mins somehow = 20 mins
    • Will go topless but only at the flip for 5 mins
    • Will go see who's at the door or take a phone call whilst in the middle of a massage
    • And I could go on.........

All these girls have an expectation that they will receive a tip from every massage they do as we won’t be able to walk away, maybe we need to do this little trick I used to do some years ago when I waited until the flip to ask "What’s available" and then if they said some outrageous price for a handi and wouldn’t budge on that, I used to put this totally shocked look on my face and say you want what do this! and then proceed to wank myself in supersonic mode and shoot a load over them and the carpet!! Then get up say thanks for the inspiration I enjoyed the freebie, get dressed and leave - the look on their face as well as the jizz dribbling down it(if my aim was good that day was priceless!!)

I have been punting since 1999 mostly just do the Logan area as I actually don’t have a good enough excuse to tell wifey why I need to go to the Northside or Goldy by myself. For the amount of shops in the Logan area there isn’t a lot of quality really.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lmao that's hilarious mate.

Ya had some fun years back, but with the poor service and high prices of shops nowadays, wouldn't touch it with a 10 inch pole

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jizzing on their floor ...

My money is hard earned but at least I'm not disrespectful.

Big udder girl at Sakura told me she wanted $40+$40 for boobs and I just shook my head and scrunched up my face. Guys actually pay that? Really? She even agreed it was crazy to pay it, but that was the price she charges and gets

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Jizzing on their floor

No surprises that you live in Logan.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    True, I did jizz a little on the floor on a couple of occasions but i should have clarified in my earlier post that it wasnt a deliberate act of pure spite and to be disrespectful but just one of those things that happen when the stars and moon don't align correctly............However i think I'm not the only one to have a couple of rogue shots get away as a couple of months ago when my head wasnt in the right place I went to massage house on Logan road and after committing the dastardly deed, I stood on a cold patch on the floor that soaked straight up into my socks , I'm pretty sure that it wasnt water..... needless to say I left those socks in the gutter in front of the pet store.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blas View Post
    Jizzing on their floor ...

My money is hard earned but at least I'm not disrespectful.

Big udder girl at Sakura told me she wanted $40+$40 for boobs and I just shook my head and scrunched up my face. Guys actually pay that? Really? She even agreed it was crazy to pay it, but that was the price she charges and gets
    unbelievable isnt it? I've had a girl asking for 70 for topless hj WITHOUT touching, seriously? why the hell would i pay for topless if I cant touch?

That's terrible

Quote Originally Posted by supapoona View Post
    Hi guys I had my first bad experience at the springwood massage shop. TS girl named T**** basically nicked my wrist watch out of the basket. I was rushing off to a bbq afterwards and didnt realize immediately but called back soon after and they said the next punter mustve taken it. I remember searching the basket for my possessions before leaving but with alot on my mind it didnt immediately click that the watch was missing. I went back in the following day and blew the shit out of her but she still denied it. Management and I finally came to an agreement but the whole thing was awkward. I just wanted to tell you guys so it wont happen to you. The basket can be placed below the table so you can keep an eye on it but I have never had to do this in any other shops. Just saying.
    I leave everything in the car had a similar experience at Sunnybank caught her going through my wallet . Glad you got some arrangement sorted out .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by supapoona View Post
    Hi guys I had my first bad experience at the springwood massage shop. TS girl named T**** basically nicked my wrist watch out of the basket. I was rushing off to a bbq afterwards and didnt realize immediately but called back soon after and they said the next punter mustve taken it. I remember searching the basket for my possessions before leaving but with alot on my mind it didnt immediately click that the watch was missing. I went back in the following day and blew the shit out of her but she still denied it. Management and I finally came to an agreement but the whole thing was awkward. I just wanted to tell you guys so it wont happen to you. The basket can be placed below the table so you can keep an eye on it but I have never had to do this in any other shops. Just saying.
    Forgot my phone at gtm once, drove 10mins down the road and couldn't find it. headed back and the ml was at the counter and immediately returned my phone. guess i was lucky, atleast you came back and got an agreement.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have often thought about my money back in the room as I was taking a shower. We do need to be more careful.

Also, best to leave all forms of ID in your car a block or so away from the shop if you are concerned about being caught on premises. When I have been caught in liquor raids they ask for ID and let you go. Without ID I assume they have to trust the name you give.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't carry anything on me when I visit a shop or private lady except my limit of money for the visit and my car key. If I go for a shower I take my clothes with me from one room to the next. I also park a bit of a distance away from the premises and then walk to it.......It's interesting to see the number of punters that pull up out the front of these shops in their cars with personalised plates or worse, in their company car then just casually stroll on in.

I had a few incidents some years back which made me think it would be better to visit these ML as a "John Doe" I went for a massage once at a private residence and at the end when I was getting wanked off the massage lady decided that the previously negotiated price was no good any more and said to me "you must have more money to give me" and then jumped off the massage table and went to my jeans hanging on the back of the chair pulled out my wallet and went through it, there was another $50 in there and she wanted to know why she could'nt have it WTF!!!

At Bamboo panda after the ML came in and we had negotiated the service and before she would strip naked, she took my phone out of the pocket of my pants hanging on the back of the door and demanded that I prove to her that I wasnt recording anything.

Another time I made the mistake of leaving my company's ID card clipped on my belt when I went for a massage and the ML noticed it and then started to call me by my full name and wanted to know what I did at such and such company.

Punting can be a tricky thing when you got a partner, have to be so careful, my greatest concern is that I will be seen going into one of these places by someone that knows me or my partner..............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my advice - take only cash, enjoy the gash and leave all your goodies that are not attached to you in the car.. phones, wallets ID etc

I had one ML that I know very well ( about her marriage, husband, where she lives etc) who saw me getting my watch out of my shoe and asked " dont you trust me" - hahahahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That highway Pataya is absolute shit, had a big argument with lady there, all her doing, never again, and whats the big tranny turn on, its like well we have a tranny,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey boys has anyone been here lately,pm me if u have.a friend of mine said it's not a extra service shop lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast