Thread: Sydney Baby Massage / Darlinghurst Massage (18 Hargrave St, Darlinghurst)

Sydney Baby Massage / Darlinghurst Massage (18 Hargrave St, Darlinghurst)

Visited Sydney Baby Massage (the name had me a bit concerned to be quite honest), also advertising as Darlinghurst Massage. Their website is*http://www.darlinghurstmassage.com

The premises was a run down double storey house and located at 18 Hargrave St, Darlinghurst (not Paddington - fucking Darlinghurst - I damn near knocked on some innocents house but had the foresight to double check with the shop and found I'd fucked up the fucking suburb, fuck me). Anyhoo, once I got the suburb right, i was greeted and led to a couch to wait for the two girls I'd booked. i waited about 10 minutes for them to appear.*

Both girls were wearing little air hostess uniforms. They were from Thailand, in their 20s and cute as the proverbial button. One of them led me upstairs to a room and asked me to undress. She was very friendly and flirtatious and giving me lots of hugs. She left the room while i undressed. when she returned i was naked and she gave me another big hug. i got hard during the hug so she began stroking it, then asked if i'd like a double-shot as i'd booked an hour. She was so pretty and cute. I agreed that we could have a crack at it.

she then asked me to lie on the table and she commenced the massage, assuring me the other girl would be in soon. sure enough, a couple of minutes later enter the 2nd girl. She was also in an air hostess uniform but her skirt was so short you could see the front of her knickers and of course, her very tidy arse.*

the massage was fantastic, with one doing my upper body and the other doing my legs. at one point, one of them climbed on the table straddling my head to do my back. meanwhile the other was singing along to a song on the radio very beautifully.*

not long into it, the girls asked me to flip over. i was hard as a rock - no surprise. They both undressed and one again climbed on the table, sticking her sweet tits in my mouth to suck and lick, and at one stage was grinding her smooth pussy against my forehead, she also slid her tits all over my chest and tummy. i caressed her arse and pussy as well as licked and sucked her tits while the other caressed my cock until I shot my load into her talented hands.

They then asked me to roll over so they could continue the massage. one of them got dressed back into the hostie uniform but the other just wrapped a towel around herself. the massage was very nice. again one doing my upper body again and the other my legs. within about 10 minutes i had cracked another fat.*

they got me to flip over a second time and both undressed again. This time the chick who'd been doing my legs, then worked on my upper body and climbed on me and slid her tits over me and let me lick & suck them. She wouldn't let me caress her pussy but did let me touch her everywhere else.*

the other then proceeded with the handjob this time. This one was much longer cumming but like a true champion she put the effort in with lots of sensuality, teasing and stroking. The ML on my upper body did her best to get me as aroused as possible as well. She got onto all fours with her knees on the right hand side of my tummy and hands on the left side. This side view of her body was fucking sensational. Touching and caressing her tits and arse was a beautiful thing.*

Eventually I came in an orgasm that seemed to go forever.

Afterward, i got to shower with the girls, altho they came in separately wiht me. they washed me down and then washed themselves. After the shower, more hugs and caresses as we all eventually got dressed.*

Damage was $240 for the 2 hot Thai girls for the hour with sexy uniforms, body slides, double shot & showers with the girls. Not to forget the lovely singing, lol. A true fucking investment if ever there was one.

Hi flamejob, great to see a review from you, glad you find time to have a bit of RnT fun away from posting all those big tits photos .........haha

I just thought you may have preferred to have busty girls instead ?

Thanks for sharing,

Cheers

Ps. I was assuming those Thai girls were not too busty but they could be ? As you didn't specify in your AR .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds sensational mate!! I like a double that can sync with each other so well! And two shots too lol that's what I want.

Who were the girls you saw?

most of my punting is in Queensland, so this was my first punt in Sydney.

and yeah, boob sizes, both weren't massive, but still pretty decent B cups. i was happy with them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    most of my punting is in Queensland, so this was my first punt in Sydney.

and yeah, boob sizes, both weren't massive, but still pretty decent B cups. i was happy with them
    Hi, what were the names of the two Thai girls that you had? i might try one of them this week as ive never been to this place

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Hi, what were the names of the two Thai girls that you had? i might try one of them this week as ive never been to this place
    Daisy & Teresa

Junior Member(有D料到)

Darlinghurst massage

Does anyone else have any feed back in this place? Seriously considering taking the double massage offer up, even if it is $$$$

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a massage by Teresa a while back. Exceptional girl. Nice B cups and the smoothest skin

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review and sounds like a good place. Always wondered about a double massage, if HE is just 1shot or 2... Prolly depend on the place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Daisy & Teresa
    Hey Flamejob, did either Daisy or Teresa have tatts? My regular as another shop named Teresa disappeared and trying to see if she's still working... Has a distinctive script tattoo across her collar bone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went last Wednesday. Heaps of Indian looking customers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    I went last Wednesday. Heaps of Indian looking customers.
    do they give you a personal waiting room or you waiting with those indian customers? did you go for a massage was it good?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I made the same mistake some time back, knocked on their neighbours door, fortunately no one answered... when I found the right door, they were all booked out. So maybe a return visit is on the cards...

Great AR BTW, thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR! Love a good RNT, yet to try a double- sounds like a great time