Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polly

Junior Member(有D料到)

Polly

Polly is in her early 20's (23 i would say) from China.

She has a pretty face and cute size 6 body with almost no fat on her with a nice B cup.
    She is quite shy and i can feel she hasn't been on the scene before.

Part 1:

Don't waste your time with this one as both of you are not here for a skilled massage and anyway she has no skill at all.

Part 2:

Polly is a total newbie and is totally shy, you can feel she is a bit shy and didn't have any trainning.
    I have been quite shocked at the beginning at it is the first time in my putting career i face something like this.
    Once we set the deal Naked + handjob, she told me "I don't really know how to make handjob".
    I stayed there without a word during at least 5 seconds asking myself what i was doing here; she's been here for a little while as she told me. Did she said the true or is it one of her first sessions ?

Back to myself, i try to guide her and ask her to put some oil as dry handjob is not really my thing.
    She is really attentive to my instructions and keen to perform.

Wasn't a memorable experience but that girl has some potential. Once the ice broken at the end of the session, she starts to become the GFE style and real sweetheart.

Might come back tho just by curiosity in a couple of weeks as i can feel there is something nice in that girl.

Sorry for that short AR, not easy for a first time especially when English is not my native language. Pardon my French.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting to read how she doesn't know how to do HJ, but she's openly advertised on Diva's roster as being one of their PS+ girls!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Interesting to read how she doesn't know how to do HJ, but she's openly advertised on Diva's roster as being one of their PS+ girls!
    I am starting to wonder about this PS+ stuff. I went to see Polly about 6 weeks ago for a fuck...I was introduced to a girl claiming to be called Polly...she didn't want me to go anywhere near her pussy and she had big hips...certainly no size 6 girl her. I think some girl are being advertised as PS+ but do not deliver.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I am starting to wonder about this PS+ stuff. I went to see Polly about 6 weeks ago for a fuck...I was introduced to a girl claiming to be called Polly...she didn't want me to go anywhere near her pussy and she had big hips...certainly no size 6 girl her. I think some girl are being advertised as PS+ but do not deliver.
    As you know the shop has won several academy awards for their photoshop skills and according to your experience, they are now competing for the academy award in bait and switching as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm wondering what's this ps+ means?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry guys i didn't mention about the PS+ in my report but yes she did provide it to me.

I didn't mention about it because i am not sure if that's allowed or not to talk about it in the report section as we are talking about a massage shop.

So yes, Polly provides PS+.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by oto69 View Post
    Polly is in her early 20's (23 i would say) from China.

She has a pretty face and cute size 6 body with almost no fat on her with a nice B cup.
    She is quite shy and i can feel she hasn't been on the scene before.

Part 1:

Don't waste your time with this one as both of you are not here for a skilled massage and anyway she has no skill at all.

Part 2:

Polly is a total newbie and is totally shy, you can feel she is a bit shy and didn't have any trainning.
    I have been quite shocked at the beginning at it is the first time in my putting career i face something like this.
    Once we set the deal Naked + handjob, she told me "I don't really know how to make handjob".
    I stayed there without a word during at least 5 seconds asking myself what i was doing here; she's been here for a little while as she told me. Did she said the true or is it one of her first sessions ?

Back to myself, i try to guide her and ask her to put some oil as dry handjob is not really my thing.
    She is really attentive to my instructions and keen to perform.

Wasn't a memorable experience but that girl has some potential. Once the ice broken at the end of the session, she starts to become the GFE style and real sweetheart.

Might come back tho just by curiosity in a couple of weeks as i can feel there is something nice in that girl.

Sorry for that short AR, not easy for a first time especially when English is not my native language. Pardon my French.
    What's the damage cost?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I said before.....doesn't know how to pull you, but knows how to PS+ you!!

Hilarious....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oto69.... Was her PS+ good or indifferent...?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She announced me $200 that it was just a no go for a 30 min session on the top of the $40 massage.

I opted then for 50 Nude+HJ.

As the HJ was unskilled and 10 min was left, i asked for a quickie for $50 extra that she accept. I was quite surprised that she said yes BTW.

So it ended up for 140$ all included.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's great negotiation....looks like you got a relative bargain

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oto69.... Was her PS+ good or indifferent...?

Yes that is quite hilarious as you said, that's the reason why i was a bit shocked and asking myself what's going on there. But i can't really blame the girl as she looked like a real newbie. The problem comes from the management.

The PS+ was quite indifferent but exciting at the same as you can feel she is really new and fresh. But it remains my experience and might act in a total different way with other people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, you tried any other PS+ girls at this shop?
    Is Polly genuinely pretty?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    Bro, you tried any other PS+ girls at this shop?
    Is Polly genuinely pretty?
    No. Was the first PS+ girl i tried in this shop.
    She is kind of girl next door and she is young.

But if you're looking for FS, go to a brothel, you'll get way more for your money. She said yes for 100$ doesn't mean she will accept with another one. You might end up disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you really fancy PS+ action at Diva, I'd suggest you pick a known PS+ girl and negotiate directly with them once in the room.

The Diva way is to negotiate with reception beforehand so the total cost is inflated as I presume Diva will pocket a % for acting as the broker.

Either way, it will be an expensive and possibly disappointing exercise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does any of you had PS+ girls to DIVA just to know how much they charged ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WOW....now I know what ps+ mean! Anyone tried Emily?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Word of warning: It's not guaranteed you will be offered PS+ services even though the girl is advertised as a PS+ girl. It ultimately boils down to the girl's willingness. Also, I will reinforce Hammerhead's advice and suggest brothers go for "regular" massages, but negotiate once you're in the room with the girl. Good luck!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Emily used to be a WL. Just saying.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    Emily used to be a WL. Just saying.
    What's WL? Is she good?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast