Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
Sorry to hear you missed out on seeing Stephanie.

I have known Angie for a long time and I am always disappointed when she is not completely up front with clients, and yes sometimes it even works against me much to my discuss.

I just tell myself I go for the girls not Angie and some or most of the girls are great at the price of $150 per hour.

I think the problem with $150 shops is that the girls have to and demand to be kept busy so that is placed ahead of the clients and at times any booking.

Only last week I had a booking and 10 minutes before my time I was told a client rang up and wanted 4 hours with the girl so my booking was cancelled.

Yes I feel you disappointment but thats the way the $150 shop works unfortunately.

I hear you Littlewonder. I'm sure Sydney is full of great $150-$200 value. I've just got to find it. And as in all things of course, you get what you pay for.

Part of my problem is that a good proportion of my work is for big service industry clients. The customer comes first, second and last. That's the business model. That's what I'm used to.