Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A problem at Styles that is easily fixed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

A problem at Styles that is easily fixed.

This is an excerpt from a piece I am writing now about a really nice time I had in my first ever visit to Styles yesterday evening.

I rang ahead after getting of the train and Alysha was free when I rang and she was still free when I arrived there about 12 minutes later.

It really is a separate issue to my after review of the lovely young Alysha, and it was getting in the way of that, so I have put it in a different thread as I feel it is an important issue. I'd like to see Styles new concept succeed, but unless this was an isolated incident, I won't be back after my next visit. You can make up your own minds about what you want to do on the basis of my reporting. Hopefully management will pay attention to this.

" I pulled down the right strap of her LBD (the dress made famous by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s) to reveal her pretty black bra and reached a hand in to cup her soft young tit. It felt so nice that I sought to double my pleasure by getting access to her other tit as well. But her dress and bra was so tight there was no access there at all.

As for feeling her tits on the outside of her dress, you’d be better off feeling the bumps on a leather chesterfield lounge than trying to get any pleasure out of any cloth tit. Her bra through her dress felt like France’s impregnable Maginot line - and that thing was meant to keep Germany out.

Well it didn’t keep Germany out (as history shows) but Alysha’s deliberately chosen impregnable bra did a far better job of keeping me out than all of France ever managed to do to Germany. They, at least, had the Ardenne’s to outflank France by, but I had no such option.

Of course, this was my first visit to Styles, and they have a new concept to work the bugs out of. I’m not sure if Alysha’s outfit is typical therefore, but I STRONGLY suggest to management that to improve this concept – because I feel it deserves to be a success as it has other virtues that I will mention in my review later – then the girls should NOT wear bras at all. Wear lovely dresses sure, as that is a big part of their glamour, but it is very little to ask that when a girl is actually going to the extremely intimate pleasure of sucking a cock, a bit of a naked feel up of tits through a thin dress is nowhere near as much to ask of her. It is just a bit of tit for Christ’s sakes, but to a man they do mean so much us.

From a man’s point of view I feel this is an essential pleasure. It is to me certainly. One of the girls, Mica’s, pictures is promoting her for her fantastic tits. I want to see her next, but if her promoted tits turn out to be also locked away behind an impregnable bra, then that is the last time I’ll ever go back to Styles. As for the rest of you, you can make up your own minds about this based on my reporting to come."

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hmm, yes, I think you are right about that Sextus.

If I wanted to fuck a girl in armour plating, maybe it would just be easier to fuck an armadillio.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ps. I've abandoned the review I have completed and was going to post on Alysha until Styles bother to reply to this.

Or even to bother to reply to my PM to them about it 12 hours ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Hmm, yes, I think you are right about that Sextus.

If I wanted to fuck a girl in armour plating, maybe it would just be easier to fuck an armadillio.
    I agree Sextus, they are sucking you off for gods sake- no time for them to be coy, they can wear Bra's as long as they can come off- right off
    They should show some tit and ass and let you have access to fondle them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You've nailed it Wizard, the contradiction is really weird. A sextress from the neck up, and The Pope from the neck down.

Styles: Show me the money !!

Ahlungor: Show the tits first !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had no problem getting access to Alysha tits in my session. She seemed to enjoy the sensuality of it although I think that may be just a rapport between her and customer. Maybe she didn't strike the same feel but still gave u a good BBBJ service? YMMV as they say brother

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How did you access her tits with a tight bra and dress on? Did she take her bra off and pull her dress down or not?

(Plz specifically answer this.)

Or did you have to try to squeeze your hands down uncomfortably between her tight bra and dress like you were trying to get a mousetrap out from behind the fridge?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I know YMMV, but we aren't talking about fucking rimming here, we are talking about fucking tits!

How can there possibly be any justification for varying mileage when it comes to those?

Styles, can you please tell your potential customers exactly what we can expect on what is a minor issue for the girls but a big issue for the guys?

If potential customers are happy for their mileage to vary for a tit feel when the girls photos specifically feature their tits, then your marketing, and in this thread, that has had hundreds of hits, your PR skills, need a lot more work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother sextus I would never do something that the girl wouldn't want. As you described, to squeeze your hands down uncomfortably is just like forcing something to happen.

She was happily blowing and licking away during our session and quite naturally guided my hands to her breasts to fondle and stroke after she undid her bra. At no stage did i attempt to try and take off her clothing which seems like you did on your prerogative as "you pulled down the strap of her LBD". As I said, maybe we clicked for some reason so it was all very natural so she seemed very happy for it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One thing is that you as a customer may feel that you are entitled to a tit feel but their services are targeted as a blowjob lounge. What the girl does as extra is probably up to her similar to when we go to MS.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As The Wizard pointed out, a head job is alot more intimate than a massage, so the two cannot be compared. The argument is invalid.

The photos of the girls are all about their tits.

Styles, please caption these photos. Like these? Then you'll be fucken lucky mate....

This may not be marketing gold, but it will at least be the truth, and we wouldn't want to be deceptive in our marketing would we? I will even caption them for you for free, as I am very good at photoshop.

I guess it is human to focus on what you don't get more than what you are getting. In this case it is the most reasonable of natural desires. The dresses are really nice. The Russian, Iron Curtain bras are bullshit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is an excerpt from a piece I am writing now about a really nice time I had in my first ever visit to Styles yesterday evening.

I rang ahead after getting of the train and Alysha was free when I rang and she was still free when I arrived there about 12 minutes later.

It really is a separate issue to my after review of the lovely young Alysha, and it was getting in the way of that, so I have put it in a different thread as I feel it is an important issue. I'd like to see Styles new concept succeed, but unless this was an isolated incident, I won't be back after my next visit. You can make up your own minds about what you want to do on the basis of my reporting. Hopefully management will pay attention to this.

" I pulled down the right strap of her LBD (the dress made famous by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s) to reveal her pretty black bra and reached a hand in to cup her soft young tit. It felt so nice that I sought to double my pleasure by getting access to her other tit as well. But her dress and bra was so tight there was no access there at all.

As for feeling her tits on the outside of her dress, you’d be better off feeling the bumps on a leather chesterfield lounge than trying to get any pleasure out of any cloth tit. Her bra through her dress felt like France’s impregnable Maginot line - and that thing was meant to keep Germany out.

Well it didn’t keep Germany out (as history shows) but Alysha’s deliberately chosen impregnable bra did a far better job of keeping me out than all of France ever managed to do to Germany. They, at least, had the Ardenne’s to outflank France by, but I had no such option.

Of course, this was my first visit to Styles, and they have a new concept to work the bugs out of. I’m not sure if Alysha’s outfit is typical therefore, but I STRONGLY suggest to management that to improve this concept – because I feel it deserves to be a success as it has other virtues that I will mention in my review later – then the girls should NOT wear bras at all. Wear lovely dresses sure, as that is a big part of their glamour, but it is very little to ask that when a girl is actually going to the extremely intimate pleasure of sucking a cock, a bit of a naked feel up of tits through a thin dress is nowhere near as much to ask of her. It is just a bit of tit for Christ’s sakes, but to a man they do mean so much us.

From a man’s point of view I feel this is an essential pleasure. It is to me certainly. One of the girls, Mica’s, pictures is promoting her for her fantastic tits. I want to see her next, but if her promoted tits turn out to be also locked away behind an impregnable bra, then that is the last time I’ll ever go back to Styles. As for the rest of you, you can make up your own minds about this based on my reporting to come."
    Ive seen Mica, sucked so well i thought my balls were in danger of being extracted through the eye of my cock---it was great. Yes she has BIG tits and they were very accessable and halfway through they both came out in all their natural glory. No part of the dress or bra was unfastened though. When she took the whole load it felt better than any of the last 10/20 W/L fucks that i can remember (with possibly the exception of NADIA from SWL18----where the fuck has she gone). My advice to Mr Styles is allow the girls to take a $20 tip for getting the gear off for eye candy and touching only. There would be a lineup of punters stretching back to RNSH.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    Ive seen Mica, sucked so well i thought my balls were in danger of being extracted through the eye of my cock---it was great. Yes she has BIG tits and they were very accessable and halfway through they both came out in all their natural glory. No part of the dress or bra was unfastened though. When she took the whole load it felt better than any of the last 10/20 W/L fucks that i can remember (with possibly the exception of NADIA from SWL18----where the fuck has she gone). My advice to Mr Styles is allow the girls to take a $20 tip for getting the gear off for eye candy and touching only. There would be a lineup of punters stretching back to RNSH.
    I agree, have them completley naked on their knees, let us be stimulated by sound of the bbbj, the sight of a gorgeous body, tit's, ass and pussy, and the touch of the same...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Attempting to squeeze tits out of tight bras and dresses and forced into unnatural shapes look is fucked.

The girls are deliberately wearing clothes that they know will be difficult for a man to access. It is pre-meditated on their part, because they already know men will want to access their tits, and they have taken countermeasures to prevent it. I didn't come down in the last shower.

And why should you tip for something that the website photos are marketing specifically to you as a touchable pleasure? That is the biggest issue here. That is deceptive. Are you listening to this, potential Styles punters?

And American tipping culture is a blight anyway.

Maybe the caption to the photos should also say, "Like these tits? Well just put your hand back in your pocket buddy and you might get some then. If not, well then, piss off, don't touch."

I'm so good at photoshop, I can even offer to put a black, 'forbidden" bar over the girl's tits in the photos if they like. And I'll do that for free too. It may not be marketing gold, but what is so wrong with the truth for a change?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Styles, I am trying to be helpful to you.

So here is an idea, why not start supplying what men actually want?

What is wrong with that idea for a successful business model?

Make an announcement that naked tits are guaranteed.

I promise you that I will be part of that queue that will form stretching back to RNS hospital after you announce this.

Sort these girls out! It is a minor matter for them that is easily fixed, but really important to we blokes.

They'll earn more money, you'll earn more money, we punters will be happy and we'll love you!

What is the problem? Why the big silence? Why do you think it is a better idea to wear all this dreadful publicity instead?

I am confused on your behalf.

What do you all you other potential Styles punters think?

I'd love to post my review of the postives about Styles, and those of Alysha, I am an award wiinning reviewer! You would much prefer to have my review working for you much more than this dreadful thread is doing for you, I assure you.

But if you maintain your Olympian remote silence about this I am afraid I will have to tear my review up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    I agree, have them completley naked on their knees, let us be stimulated by sound of the bbbj, the sight of a gorgeous body, tit's, ass and pussy, and the touch of the same...
    Wizard, I don't agree with that. I like the glamour of the dresses - I know Boater does too - their pretty panties. Naked Bj's you get from a normal brothel. I like that point of glamorous difference at Styles.

Styles, you are nearly there - make with a simple announcent about hot tits guaranteed to be spilling naked out of these lovely dresses and the punters will line up to RNS.

What I see them doing now, reading this thread, is departing into the sunset to other places....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If they all put on a uniform that was very loose fitting at the front then that might solve the problem. The girl I saw Coco was fine with her breasts being touched.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepImpact View Post
    If they all put on a uniform that was very loose fitting at the front then that might solve the problem. The girl I saw Coco was fine with her breasts being touched.
    Thanks for your input Deep Impact. But their individual dresses are lovely. I wouldn't like a standard uniform at all.

The big point is, did Coco's bra come all the way off for you or not? (plz answer this, thank you.)

I really so do not want to take a punt with this happening to me again. And I doubt if all the potential first time punters at Styles want to take a gamble on this either.

I've forgotten all about the head job, and all I have left from Styles is a sour memory of frustration.

Make the naked tit guarantee Styles....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for your input Deep Impact. But their individual dresses are lovely. I wouldn't like a standard uniform at all.

The big point is, did Coco's bra come all the way off for you or not? (plz answer this, thank you.)

I really so do not want to take a punt with this happening to me again. And I doubt if all the potential first time punters at Styles want to take a gamble on this either.

I've forgotten all about the head job, and all I have left from Styles is a sour memory of frustration.

Make the naked tit guarantee Styles....
    Hi Bro Sextus, it sounds like you are at a tipping point for this shop. If Bra's come off you will love it, if they don't then you will stay away. With Coco her Bra stayed on but I was able to touch both of her breasts directly and see her nipples just by putting my hands down the front of her loose top. It was enough for me. I wrote a review that was subsequently deleted so it's unlikely I will write one about this shop again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast