Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has been your MVP (MVML) this year?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    Highlights for me:

Isabela @ 42 Gladesville
    Dreamgirls
    WeChat biubiu
    Care to share Biubiu's wechat ID? how was she?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FS was Miranda at ginza. For a tiny girl I was surprised at the intensity and way she could handle me. Very impressive.

Banned
    WL = Iris for having the second greatest pair of tits ever attached to a young Asian girl

FS = Karen at 533/64 or Amber at Ginza. Both tireless workers with a lot of tricks up their sleeves to keep a punter cumming

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Stephanie at 533

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mimi @ Burwood (18 times)

Quote Originally Posted by Catiness View Post
    Mimi @ Burwood (18 times)

Envy and respected !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    +1, while Cherry can't really give me the fountain of youth feel which Iris can and Iris's natural assets are more superior, but Cherry is my go to girl now in the city ! It's the differences between a cutie little girl and a sexy and lustful woman !
    Agreed ! They both offer different kind of services........but Iris's assets is not easy to forget and she is pretty too.....sometimes I just think who is she gone for good and who is the lucky guy !!!

And Cherry also is my go to girl recently .....she provide good services and she take a lot and I like it !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I only had the one FS punt this year, so that honour can only go to Summer at 5 Star!

So many great RnT sessions though but unfortunately and very sadly, most of the creme de la creme have now either retired or departed the industry:

Coco and Mimi - what more can I say which have not already been said and echoed? Will truly miss the two masters for as long as the momories ! Hope they both have a good life from here on.

Iris, oh Iris 童顏巨乳,so young, so cute, so pretty, so slim, so big, so full and so delicious, she was indeed my most favoured!

Rebecca (316 and 227), I missed her calling me 大哥哥 (big brother) so very much and our session just gone to another level since she moved to 227, so much great memories and oh so sad !
    Ok, that's enough sadness , but life goes on and no point keep looking back on the bodies and services you can no longer have, there are still plenty of qualities around which could satisfy most of my needs and lust, let's share:

So, for 2016, there hasn't been one single lady that would tick all my boxes, but many of them come very close, due to logistical difficulties, I can't always go to certain shops to see the girls I wanted to see but given the opportunities, I think I still have a pretty good year:

Most beautiful lady IMHO: Cici @ 227 Broadway

Best girl friend feel: Cici @ 227 Broadway.

Best firm part I: Jessie @ 227 Broadway.

Best doubles : well, there is the one and only manasan double with Nicole and Vicky from QVB .

Best breasts overall : Rebecca @ 14 Concord

Best hands: Cherry @ 48 the Strand Croydon

Best master class RnT services : master Candy @ VIP Pyrmont

Best all around sensual erotic services : Rebecca @ 14 Concord

Best go to girl with looks, body, services and shop convenience: Cherry @ QVB .

There you go, just an elite Ahlungor collections of my current favourites - and the good news is, they are all still current and serving, well except Cici who is on holiday for two weeks !

Happy holidays everyone , take good care of yourself and your family and love ones .

Cheers

Banned
    WeChat ID is biubiu1877. She doesn't work there anymore, but they have other girls, including an F cup if you're into massive boobage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy tasman View Post
    A girl buy the name of May May
    She was the receptionist at eskine street Caringbah ...sexy accent,young Chinese girl,size 8
    Had 3 punts with her this year,cum prematurely on all 3 occasions as she was so friggin innocent and young....fuck I miss her....
    Is she still there? Can you share the address of the shop please? I couldn't find it in Google map. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hornyme View Post
    Is she still there? Can you share the address of the shop please? I couldn't find it in Google map. Thanks
    It's a FS shop:

24 Erskine Rd, Caringbah - 02 9531 1556

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyme View Post
    No brother May May has long gone,
    She was in New York at the start of the year before coming to the Cronulla Sutherland shire working only a couple of months at 24 eskine rd Caringbah (thanks bro ahlungor).

first time I saw and spoke to her,I was
    Hooked...worked on her a bit and got rewarded big time ...her voice was so sexy I used to ring up every second day and ask who on the roster just to hear her voice ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    MVP ML - Nana@King Massage Rockdale
    MVP WL - Abby @ Zinia Banksia

Banned
    In 2016,
    I spent around 5k on Diamond T (Diamonds Club)
    Another 10k on my MVP.

2017 will be bigger

Banned
    Just like sports stars, MVPs get paid the most

Junior Member(有D料到)
    MVP - Most definitely Iris from QVB! Nothing beats a natural pair of big tits with naturally big areola

Quote Originally Posted by poppyman View Post
    MVP - Most definitely Iris from QVB! Nothing beats a natural pair of big tits with naturally big areola
    Iris ! Creme de la creme !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12