Thread: Kerry St massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kerry St massage

Hope Santa gave you all plenty of pussy for Xmas.

Saw an ad on Locanto for AAA at Kerry St so paid them a visit this afternoon at about 5ish. It was $40/half hr or $60/hr. Went with the 1/2 hr, don't see any point for the full hour as you're not exactly expecting a decent massage.

The room was small but fairly clean by MP standards.

Had a Vietnamese ML, young, early 20s decent looking face and decent rack with the help of a push-up bra.

Plenty of light / incidental rubs of the package when face down and increased even more on the flip. Finally she said it was $50 and I said, "okay, $50 for massage and you are naked". She replied to be naked it would be $100. Buhahaha, what a clown. So it means it'll be $40 massage fee + $100 for HJ and her naked = $140. I might as well go to one of the Asian whore-houses down the road for $120 - $130 for BJ and FS. After I politely declined, she said $40 for HJ. Again, comparing with the Lucy/Pinky/mandy on cracker offering $90 for 30min massage, body slide and HJ, this ML was clearly off the mark.

In my younger days, I would've easily decided with my little head but thankfully I have learned from the error of my ways and ended up walking. I think $30 for HJ max.

Hope you guys have better luck.

So true ... if more punters start to say no to these over inflated prices, they may see the error of thier ways. $30 basic is all I will pay, unless we really click & her massage was over & above. Then I will pay for great service.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good man Rex. A fellow fisherman I see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's called a luxury service; and with a $10 difference I don't see the point of carrying on about it to be honest. It probably just means you're getting tight in your old age. And remember a large portion of that money goes to the mamasan. Lucy/Pinky/Mandy I presume are solo operators- quite a different transaction.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No its called living in Brisbane, exhibiting common sense and not being ripped off for an amount which is about double what you pay in Sydney for the same "luxury" service which might end being crap (from a girl the punter said was average). I say he made a good call. Most people on here agree people should pay 30 not 50 for starters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's hard to put a price on these kinds of services as seen in the variation of what the girl charges. Other factors play a part in it. For example how they cope with risk- or how comfortably they handle the creepier or hands-y punters. With regards to the $40 comment, I misread that as a $40 finish - so apologies to rex there. I've always been in two minds about the $30/$50 conundrum for the reasons I've mentioned. Personally I will hand over as much as $40 for the finish. With regards to crap service, that's just one of those things as punters we have to navigate. Crap service is everywhere these days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sydney to Brisbane is apples to oranges, different supply/demand, different laws.

On the rare occasion I will tip $20 just for the massage itself, even if there is no extra. But I like to tip $50 for extra just to make it harder for all the whiny cheapskates.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The bottom line is 50 is too much to pay for something youve never experienced from that particular ML. I'd say 99% of punters on here would agree. Theyre supposed to do it for 30 and if you like you tip them another 10 or 20. Or they do it for 30 and then get you as a constant customer than you pays more continually for good service. Paying 50 straight up is ridiculous. This issue has been revisited constantly on this site and the conclusion is always 30 is fair. 50, especially as a default starting price, is nuts. 20 is being a cheap charlie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    The bottom line is 50 is too much to pay for something youve never experienced from that particular ML. I'd say 99% of punters on here would agree. Theyre supposed to do it for 30 and if you like you tip them another 10 or 20. Or they do it for 30 and then get you as a constant customer than you pays more continually for good service. Paying 50 straight up is ridiculous. This issue has been revisited constantly on this site and the conclusion is always 30 is fair. 50, especially as a default starting price, is nuts. 20 is being a cheap charlie.
    ... well said

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why are they supposed to do it for 30? They are offering the service, so they can charge what they like. Doesn't mean you have to agree with said price. You can, and probably will, say no and walk out with blue balls. But then you've gone and spent $40 - $60 getting a bit of oil rubbed on you, and not received what you went there for in the first place, so you fork out some more coin for another massage and extra's on top of that. But yes, $50 is a bit steep for standard finish.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Why are they supposed to do it for 30?"
    Because 30 is the standard price in this town. Exceptional service gets more afterwards. Common sense really.

"They are offering the service, so they can charge what they like."

And We are the ones with the money, so likewise we can pay what we want. Moreover to get value for money, its us punters that need to set the price not the MLs.
    If they dont like it, they can get blue ovaries Double edged sword.

"You can, and probably will, say no and walk out with blue balls."
    Thats never happened to me ever after it was made clear she was willing to provide an extra. Every girl Ive had was happy with 30, except for one that wanted 50. I settled on 40 because she was young, hot and had an ass that could break concrete. It wound up being pretty average, so I keep it at 30 and tip more if it was great. It might have something to do with the fact that Im still youngish. I only punt when I'm single, horny and couldnt be bothered showering, shaving getting dressed up and chatting up some bird in a club. You're underestimating my age and sex appeal. Come to think of it, Ive had many girls that refused more than 30.

"But then you've gone and spent $40 - $60 getting a bit of oil rubbed on you, and not received what you went there for in the first place, so you fork out some more coin for another massage and extra's on top of that. But yes, $50 is a bit steep for standard finish."
    Ive never had more than one massage in one day. Im not sure if youre talking about me or projecting.

"But I like to tip $50 for extra just to make it harder for all the whiny cheapskates."
    Then you are one of the reasons MLs overcharge for average service. The ideal is to get guaranteed quality service for a consistent predictable amount each time, each rising and falling co-dependently. The number one frustration is a lack of predictability. Predictability is why McDonalds dominates fast food. We know exactly what we're getting anywhere in Australia, which is why most people will steer clear of some random independent burger when hungry, and only try it if theres nothing predictable around. Better the devil you know.

Punters that pay up front too high ruin it for everyone else. If you can afford 50, you agree to 30, and then tip another 10 or 20 if it was good and you feel she earned it. If the ending is crap, you only paid 30. Its a flawless system where we punters get better value, rewarding the girls accordingly thus creating over all better service long term. Competition breeds better service. If you pay too much theres less incentive for the girls to compete (against your expectations) for your $. If punters reading this have experienced certain girls pouting over only getting 30 up front its because of certain people spoiling them. And I hope youre not calling people on this forum whiny cheapskates just because they cant afford 50.

Oh I see you edited your rude insult to other brothers on here..... Okay.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Why are they supposed to do it for 30?"
    Because 30 is the standard price in this town. Exceptional service gets more afterwards. Common sense really.

"They are offering the service, so they can charge what they like."

And We are the ones with the money, so likewise we can pay what we want. Moreover to get value for money, its us punters that need to set the price not the MLs.
    If they dont like it, they can get blue ovaries Double edged sword.

"You can, and probably will, say no and walk out with blue balls."
    Thats never happened to me ever after it was made clear she was willing to provide an extra. Every girl Ive had was happy with 30, except for one that wanted 50. I settled on 40 because she was young, hot and had an ass that could break concrete. It wound up being pretty average, so I keep it at 30 and tip more if it was great. It might have something to do with the fact that Im still youngish. I only punt when I'm single, horny and couldnt be bothered showering, shaving getting dressed up and chatting up some bird in a club. You're underestimating my age and sex appeal. Come to think of it, Ive had many girls that refused more than 30.

"But then you've gone and spent $40 - $60 getting a bit of oil rubbed on you, and not received what you went there for in the first place, so you fork out some more coin for another massage and extra's on top of that. But yes, $50 is a bit steep for standard finish."
    Ive never had more than one massage in one day. Im not sure if youre talking about me or projecting.

"But I like to tip $50 for extra just to make it harder for all the whiny cheapskates."
    Then you are one of the reasons MLs overcharge for average service. The ideal is to get guaranteed quality service for a consistent predictable amount each time, each rising and falling co-dependently. The number one frustration is a lack of predictability. Predictability is why McDonalds dominates fast food. We know exactly what we're getting anywhere in Australia, which is why most people will steer clear of some random independent burger when hungry, and only try it if theres nothing predictable around. Better the devil you know.

Punters that pay up front too high ruin it for everyone else. If you can afford 50, you agree to 30, and then tip another 10 or 20 if it was good and you feel she earned it. If the ending is crap, you only paid 30. Its a flawless system where we punters get better value, rewarding the girls accordingly thus creating over all better service long term. Competition breeds better service. If you pay too much theres less incentive for the girls to compete (against your expectations) for your $. If punters reading this have experienced certain girls pouting over only getting 30 up front its because of certain people spoiling them. And I hope youre not calling people on this forum whiny cheapskates just because they cant afford 50.

Oh I see you edited your rude insult to other brothers on here..... Okay.
    Why is $30 standard in this town? Maybe it was 10 years ago, but prices are increasing all the time. We are probably lucky that most shops still charge $60-$65 per hour like they did 10 years ago, because I know the cost of utilities has probably almost doubled in that time.

Just because we are the paying customer, doesn't mean we can pay what we like. Likewise, if the ML thinks you're a tight arse and doesn't accept your offer, then simply you are not going to receive the service. I'm sure they would be devistated not being able to wank you off because you didn't want to tip them enough. If you can get it for $30, then congratulations.

Sex appeal hey? From my point of view, you have zero, so I'll let you go and masturbate while thinking what God's gift to women you are.

I guess this is all moot anyway, because you mentioned you do all your punting in Sydney these days, so I'm not really sure how you have enough idea of what the punting scene in Brisbane is like, except through the experiences of others.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    kerry st is the same owner as serenity apparently and the girls in those two shops are generally asking $50 for basic HJ which is outrageous, punting scene in Brisbane is bloody shit!!! I only stick to my regulars now unless I want to head down the coast for something fresh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im one that agrees with the $30 for basic, although I dont really have a problem with paying $100 for the hour and leaving happy. Any thing more than that and I'll walk. One thing that I don't understand is if there is a general consensus on this forum that $50 is to high . Why is that some people are willing to shell out money that doesn't need to be spent. Why cant it be agreed that $30 is the rate and if the service is above par feel free to give an extra tip but to agree to fork out $50 for an unknown is crazy. If everyone here actually started to do this I can guarantee the quality of service would improve dramatically across the board.
    As the mls would be receiving tips based on performace. Not what the boss ladies think the can milk us puntets for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmann View Post
    Im one that agrees with the $30 for basic, although I dont really have a problem with paying $100 for the hour and leaving happy. Any thing more than that and I'll walk. One thing that I don't understand is if there is a general consensus on this forum that $50 is to high .
    I think that forum participants are a small portion of the market. But what the heck, when schools go back we should have a concerted campaign from 23 Jan 2017.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $50 is not unreasonable. People need to stop comparing prices with Sydney and yes even GC. If you want those prices drive/fly there instead. We just don't have enough shops here in Brisbane (especially shops with different owners). Just demanding lower prices won't make them lower.
    Secondly, Sydney and GC have a much higher Asian student population (who need a job, any job to survive) where female HABs are willing to service you for $30.
    And yes you get the good with the bad, but the unknown it's one of the thrills of punting. And once you find the special one (or five) who will go the extra mile or (8 inches) for free, punting gets even better 😊