Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the most impressive thing a WL has done for you?

Nice to hear that this happens. I'm obviously seeing the wrong WLs.

She took me to her parents' house for dinner

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    Were her parents home ?
    Were they here Mamasan and Pappasan

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i never had thede types of things happen to me i mostly see ML.. but ive gotten extras for free and stuff!
    but never these things u guys are talking about.. not even a phone number!

Let me take photos of her big tits!

Once with a Korean WL in Sydney,

The other one was the Thai girl in Canberra recently.

Cheers

I went out with a girl for some shopping and lunch, while in the shopping centre, we went to a mobile phone shop and she gave me her credit card and pin number to set up the Apple account for her !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is an old thread from 2013, but it has prompted me to think about some of the special things that WLs have done for me.

I have had 2 different Ladies shave me down below. One of them even did my bum crack.

A lady who worked previously at TP64 came from a place in China, famous for its Dumplings.
    She always brought me dumplings that she had made.

I have been fed by many ladies.

I have received gifts on my Birthday and at Christmas from several Ladies. I have also received little gifts as a surprise from several Ladies.

On one occasion when I had a booking at a shop to see my regular Lady.
    There was a mix up resulting in a double booking or the Boss Lady was trying to pull a scam.
    I was in the Ladie's room getting ready.
    The Boss Lady came into the room and was trying to talk me into seeing another Lady at a discounted price.
    My booked Lady came into the room (She was a Legend at this shop), She argued with the Boss and told her that I had this regular time slot with her and she wanted to see me not the other guy.
    She also made it clear to the Boss that if she did not honour my booking, she would sit in the change room and not work for the next two hours.
    The Boss had to back down on this occasion.
    The lady explained to me later what they had been saying during the argument in Cantonese.
    It was a great ego boost for me that this Special lady "fought" with the boss for me.

Several Ladies have paid for me to extend the sessions with them.
    It happened again yesterday with one of my regulars and she had also brought me a nice bottle of Red Wine.

I have had free sessions with several Ladies away from their work place.

There are other special things that Ladies have done for me but that is more than enough for today.

I should point out that I am very good to these ladies too and spend a lot of money on them so maybe I have earned some of these "Specials"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    Many, Many years ago, I had this happen !

But only because I turned up at her door and recognised her as the daughter of a customer who had implied I should meet his daughter one day.
    Oh the look of surprise on his face :-)

But it all really depends on yo and the WL click.

Through my work I meet/see many ml/wl's and it can get quite embarassing @ times....

Banned
    Girl From Harwood Manor asked if she could visit me at home.This was after a few sessions.i was sceptical at first but she was kinda cute.She'd ring about once a month...come over wax my back in a very sexy manner and finish off with a bbj and swallow.Something she never did at work.This went on for two years.then She suddenly stopped ringing.Enquired at Harwood and was told she'd gone back to Melbourne...gutted I was

Banned
    Bbfs. I has happened quite a lot recently to me with three regulars. Dangerous but also thrilling. Always feel guilty afterwards though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sexual terms, same as punterman (bbfs) Happened to me on a first session once, the girl came to her senses and stopped and starting saying "omg what are we doing... this is crazy". insanely hot feeling her wet pussy on my cock.

non-sexual, one made lunch for me and brought it to eat together near my work. she was older and is genuinely such a sweet, kind person.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow some of these experiences are amazing!

Banned
    She invited me back to her apartment where she prepared dinner. The dinner table was full of food. Then she prepared some dessert and OMG, I couldn't eat anymore. I thought this was it but then she came out wearing some sexy lingerie and high heels. She said "I hope you have some energy because I have more dessert for you!" Oh yeah....boom boom!!!!!!! She was fantastic in bed and the time spent with her was just amazing.

Some of you guys got very lucky.

One WL gave me her number and met up a few times, free sex outside of her work. In one session, she was gobsmacked that she was able to get me to cum 3 times in a two hour session. This was 8yrs ago, don't think I can do that now. We'd shower together and she would scrub my arse crack... lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This ML spent about 15-20 mins to remove a blackhead from my back. It was kinda gross but amazing. She kept saying, "Oh, I wish you could see this! So interesting." And I totally understood the feeling she had. Almost asked her to take a video of what she was doing! She said she used to work and do this in a parlor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had second thoughts. Revealing too 'much information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12