Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm girl from Ginza - ask me anything

Banned
    Illan is too smart for you guys. Tip don't get on the wrong side of Illan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Agree absolutely no harm in it
    Yep, nothing much else happening except for the rants of the bat shit crazy "Evangelist" Scanlan

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you explain why some girls will see "Asians only"?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chgeede View Post
    It's their body they can do what they like, good luck to them.......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chgeede View Post
    She said she's a girl working in Ginza, not a mind reader. How can she possibly answer for other girls what they do?
    Same for all the other questions that go "why do girls...?".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    She said she's a girl working in Ginza, not a mind reader. How can she possibly answer for other girls what they do?
    I reckon this is something they would have discussed among them for sure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Because some girls can't handle western dicks because too long or too fat or both, but its also a culture thing as some Asian girls are very pedantic about cleanliness (Asian men are too) so they prefer that type of like minded customer, I've sat in waiting rooms and seen some western grubs walk in (I'm western too).

There is also the language barrier as well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That’s what I said from the start.

BTW, @ Ahlungor, her English is not good enough for an ABC, and the site might not support her native language for her to write anyway.
    suspended reality is always a good idea within the forum ..though I know many Australian born anglos whose grasp of English is not that well developed ,

easy to play with language so , the person who started the thread who may or may not be someone associated with Ginza . I say, as uncertain there’s been anything put forward to confirm or otherwise,

So the person irrespective of nationality/cultural heritage , could be Oz born or not . But playing with words, grammar phrasing to create an idea or illusion. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    But you always told Babycat never to reveal where she was from.

Baby is a lovely young lady and a genuinely nice person and very real ML, just tried to return some mutual respects at times:

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post

And Uncle Ahlungor. As he always calls me baby

Ps. Baby has posted over 1,000 times and was very active over a long period of time, she is one of us.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I don’t think there is a translator involved! The OP is using a lot of contraction in their sentences! I doubt a translator would use contraction.
    Basically your phone uses that style of lazy English!
    I don't know how to message you. Can you message me? I tried to ignore all those comments but your comment is especially getting really annoying. I will show you the proof okay? If you don't believe just don't come to this thread

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Why would I post that if that reveals my nationality? 为什么? どうして ? 왜? ทำไม?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No, not assuming anything , always keep an open mind in the forum . But if she did write something in her naive language, be it Chinese , Japanese , Korean or Thai, it would have eliminated a lot of possibilities already, isn’t it?

English is just too good....... haha (even if using a translator?)
    I said I'm not going to answer those questions revealing my private information. Okay?

Quote Originally Posted by lililiil View Post
    I said I'm not going to answer those questions revealing my private information. Okay?
    Totally fine Lili,

Thanks for starting this thread and the entertainment that comes along. Happy to just sit back and enjoy the show, all the best.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't know how to message you. Can you message me? I tried to ignore all those comments but your comment is especially getting really annoying. I will show you the proof okay? If you don't believe just don't come to this thread
    You are annoyed that I said a translator doesn’t do contractions?

I just private messages you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a bit pathetic that in forum that is about working lady's we still can't respect their privacy online! Some girls choose to be open and other choose not too. If guys can't take a "no" in this online forum it makes me wonder what they are like in person with the girls!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Smart choice, Lili. Wish you all the best and not let haters get you down.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    It's a bit pathetic that in forum that is about working lady's we still can't respect their privacy online! Some girls choose to be open and other choose not too. If guys can't take a "no" in this online forum it makes me wonder what they are like in person with the girls!!!
    I guess would be pathetic nasty personality that the girls have to give them fake smile but cry hard inside from very first min of sessions. Some girls told me that they don’t say “no” to customers to not upset their bosses. Otherwise, they would yell at those cunts when they show up at shops.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah, I get where Lililil is coming from, if they want to maintain as much of their privacy as possible it's really not up to anyone to try and force them to reveal. If that is too much of a barrier for a guy to contribute in the thread then don't. There are only X amount of girls working at the shop. Then only a certain % of those are from each country, thus narrowing down the possibilities. There are thousands of guys on here, and maybe only say 10 of the girls in Ginza would be from a certain country. Maybe only 2 or 3 if it is say Vietnamese or Indonesian for example (no idea, I know literally nothing about Ginza and am One of only 3 adult males in NSW to have never been it seems.)

So chill, just accept she doesn't want to reveal and move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post

I guess would be pathetic nasty personality that the girls have to give them fake smile but cry hard inside from very first min of sessions. Some girls told me that they don’t say “no” to customers to not upset their bosses. Otherwise, they would yell at those cunts when they show up at shops.
    Yea because the bosses are making shit loads of money from us and we are the customer so they have to do what they are told and some places know who the punters are on this forum and don't want to risk a bad review about the shop or the girl getting a bad review and not get customers.

One girl said she had to deal with guys biting her nipples realy hard after telling them to stop and leaving bad bite marks and other customers who keep on pulling off condoms during the sesh. Its a fucked job to be honest, the only reason they do it is because of the money

Well said sweetie !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post

Yeah it is fucked up really, so many guys have an attitude of just how much they can get away with, and how many times a girl will say no to something before giving in.
    I was privvy to a conversation between two ml, management weren't in the shop yet, one asked the other whether they followed the shop orders of providing certain extras at a certain price, they felt it was too low. The more experienced girl gave sound advice "It's your body so it is up to you what you charge for that. Or if you don't do it at all."
    About a week later I heard from the next room I think the same girl say "No" to something, with increasing loudness a d frustration in her voice, it must have been 10 plus times. This old cunt just wouldn't accept it for an answer. Session had to be stopped and guy told to leave. You can bet he would have left a bad review of the girl...

A wl a few years ago (who was quite young) told me once about a customer who wanted to role play her being his daughter. She thought it was sick and wanted nothing to do with it. Shop tried to pressure her because he was "a good customer" and the guy had an attitude of "I have money so do what I want." She wouldn't back down, so grabbed her stuff and left never to return to that shop.

Anyway.. The moral of the story is have a little human decency.. and as always, don't be a cunt.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast