Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Going rate for part 3?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by magickid3801 View Post
    nah incorrect, i feel like it stregnthens it coz ML becomes comfortble, knows what you want and she just mentally gets herself ready and when she sees you next time is excited and knows what product you are buying so to speak

i have a ML that offers me FS for 45 mins @ $90 (massage + extra for FS)

idk maybe works better for me because i am young and she is a bit of a milf and wants young dick? idk lol

Same happened to me once at 635 waterloo. Paid 70 or 75 total for FS 30 min and would have spent at least 1 hr in shop. Honestly I have no idea whats the massage rates are at this palce.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    I am gonna use that chart in my next presentation at work. Brilliant
    Lol..Thats a cool one

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Brother magickid3801,

Don't border with some moron in the space. They want to pretend they are gentlemen, big spender and expert....

Factcheck (God I love this word)

1 Most ML are indeed WL these days, they just roster in a massage shop "trying" to make more money doing the same job, why should we tolerate them?
    2 Shops business are down even the ones that are previously busy all day, so perfectly ok to push the price down.
    3 Never believe that trust and friendship bullshit and let you $$$ do the talking.

Just to give you all an idea. a girl FS work in a shop that charges 90 . 30 mins and 150 / hr, they get pay 60-70 and 100-110 respectively.

When they roster in massage shop the shop charge 40 /30 mins and 60/ hr. They get 15-20 and 25-30 respectively. So you only need to tip to make up the difference. That's why the girls don't like 1 hr jobs in massage shops cos you have to do massage and sex it is still only $50 tip.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Your love must be fleeting, fact-check has a hyphen.

You just got to give it to brother LH!

He just knows the industry so well. One thing I can confirm is that stuff about FS girls working in a RnT shop on their days off to make more money. So I suppose if you run into these ladies , I won’t be too surprised if you get offers in part 3 on your first visit. Another situation I have heard was that some FS girls went to work in RnT shop during that time of the month ! Of course, they either keep the panties on or using the inserted tampon just no touching, they can still pretty much provide most services including a blow job but can’t work in FS, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You just got to give it to brother LH!

He just knows the industry so well. One thing I can confirm is that stuff about FS girls working in a RnT shop on their days off to make more money. So I suppose if you run into these ladies , I won’t be too surprised if you get offers in part 3 on your first visit. Another situation I have heard was that some FS girls went to work in RnT shop during that time of the month ! Of course, they either keep the panties on or using the inserted tampon just no touching, they can still pretty much provide most services including a blow job but can’t work in FS, right ?
    In short, what a wise punter one is to save money on getting fs in RnT !

The half hour massage plus fs in this case is more than going to a lot of fs places and get full sex from the start. If a massage girl will bend to accept $50 instead of $100 for fs as the kid said, she’s an wl, a cheap wl, he’ll be better going to see a wl.

Most RnT guys believe it’s an achievement to get fs from a massage girl, because they only do it for selected customers, the fun is in the chase. But the kid said he’ll walk if the girl doesn’t accept $50 for fs, so why bother, there’s no chase involved, just bargaining, go to a brothel for the sure thing at a cheaper price !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Brother magickid3801,

Don't border with some moron in the space. They want to pretend they are gentlemen, big spender and expert....

1 Most ML are indeed WL these days, they just roster in a massage shop "trying" to make more money doing the same job, why should we tolerate them?
    2 Shops business are down even the ones that are previously busy all day, so perfectly ok to push the price down.
    3 Never believe that trust and friendship bullshit and let you $$$ do the talking.

Just to give you all an idea. a girl FS work in a shop that charges 90 . 30 mins and 150 / hr, they get pay 60-70 and 100-110 respectively.

When they roster in massage shop the shop charge 40 /30 mins and 60/ hr. They get 15-20 and 25-30 respectively. So you only need to tip to make up the difference. That's why the girls don't like 1 hr jobs in massage shops cos you have to do massage and sex it is still only $50 tip.
    No one here is saying that punters need to throw money at MLs like a confetti party brother.

Just asking that magickid be polite when negotiating prices, which he has since said he is. We also now have some guidelines as to what a part 3 should cost should it be on offer.

To your points though,

1. Should we "tolerate" a WL trying to make more money as a ML by doing the "same" job?

Its not the same job, ive already mentioned that an ML has no obligation to do anything for you other than a massage. Given its completely up to her if she wants to (even though its very likely she will do something) technically she can charge whatever she likes, its up to you to accept. If you dont like the price, you can negotiate, just asking you to do so politely. If price isn't right then lots of FS shops.

EDIT: Obviously as a small detail, all inclusive shops like Sydney Empress, yes, given you have paid tips up front in the cost, they have NHJ/B2B included and are obliged to do so as part of the service.

2. Push the price down, business is low anyway...

Shops can only afford to give discounts if business is good. Overheads dont discount themselves, though the shop may dock pay from the girls to cover. Its a vicious cycle. With too many punters pressing for discounts, the shops likeliness of closing is high. Then, only the shops doing good business will remain which sounds good in theory... but means we have fewer shops which then hold a monopoly over the market. Which then leads to monopoly of prices and services. With no competition, those shops are free to do whatever they like. Now if those shops offer great girls at great prices, ok sure. But remember the line "free to do whatever they like".

Think Apple.
    "OH MY GOD THEY PUT THE HEADPHONE JACK.... ON THE BOTTOM!!! Mind blown instant brand new revolution of the iPhone. Buy now! You got no other choice, only 1 type of iPhone, if you want an Apple phone.

I remember when a KFC 2 piece feed used to be SIX bucks. It's now like double at least. Why, because Red Rooster isn't even on the same planet as KFC as far as competition goes. So no one is challenging the Colonel. Your going to buy that at double the price because you can't buy it anywhere else.

3. Dont believe trust etc its bullshit all of it!

A quick look through your profile shows at least at the top seems Judy and Vivian are two favourites of yours. Why are they your favourites? Could it be you trust them to give you good service? Have they given you above and beyond what normally they should? (Didnt read your reviews yet) Perhaps their friendship (their perception of you, not yours)trust and comfort with you allows them to do that?

I know you are our resident bargain hunter (saw some wallet saving posts from you lol) and we appreciate it because not all of us can afford to punt big, hell im a prime example. I was gobsmacked by some of the figures in the "how much have you spent on punting" thread. To counter this I just punt less.

Just be a little easier on the girls who are copping your Dick for peanuts. They are just making a living, and i guarantee it ain't an easy job.

You don't want to be a lonely heart forever do you?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    In short, what a wise punter one is to save money on getting fs in RnT !

The half hour massage plus fs in this case is more than going to a lot of fs places and get full sex from the start. If a massage girl will bend to accept $50 instead of $100 for fs as the kid said, she’s an wl, a cheap wl, he’ll be better going to see a wl.

Most RnT guys believe it’s an achievement to get fs from a massage girl, because they only do it for selected customers, the fun is in the chase. But the kid said he’ll walk if the girl doesn’t accept $50 for fs, so why bother, there’s no chase involved, just bargaining, go to a brothel for the sure thing at a cheaper price !

Another wise man in brother Wil !!

This bit is so true and over the years, plenty of seasoned RnT punters have either confirmed or emphasized that the challenge IS to get FS from a ML who usually DOESN'T do it. To break the ice or to eventually break/seduce/courtship the girl (not by force or violence of course!) into offering FS in the massage shop or outside is the ultimate challenge, some may even say the satisfaction from the chase could even be more satisfying than the sex itself when it finally happens !

Then what happens next ? the ML may never see the punter again once he had his trophy ! moving on to chase the next "NTI" innocent young ML ??

This is what RnT is all about, no ? for some !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Brother magickid3801,

■ Fact check( I love this word too) -u had more than 4 fkin fake usernames on the forum you moron!!

A shill for shops to get discounts !

Attack shops who refused to cooperate with you demand.

You will write bad AR if she charge too high for you liking !

Used your other fake names to bad mouth shops who charge higher price than others. All your theory of where to save a bucks. Like wilisno said - u will bargain till the cow come home for just $5 or 6 lol . You walked out down the road to other shop bcuz she charge $3 to high .

if u want "desparate sex " for fk sake just go to a fs shop ...why keep hassle these ml in rnt shop? Ohh $ 5 cheaper yes Haha.

Where isJohnny btw ?
    Cheap ass too ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nowaday i love going to rnt.
    To me i felt like rnt is like doing a treasure hunt.
    U don't know what u get, a hj, a fs or fs with bbbj, or even more.
    N ofcoz down to the price.
    Like some bros here said, they get it for certain amount of moneys or they get it free.
    That the fun about rnt u just pay for the massage time n what ever come after part 1 is depend on the hunt.
    But fs is already set, u know what u pay for n u expect to get wat u went there for.
    If doesn't meet the standard, u either complain or write bad review on thid forum..
    Like wilson said no chase no fun
    Purely go for sex...
    Doesn't matter how much u pay for part 3 in rnt it's depend on what u think is worth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Nowaday i love going to rnt.
    To me i felt like rnt is like doing a treasure hunt.
    U don't know what u get, a hj, a fs or fs with bbbj, or even more.
    N ofcoz down to the price.
    Like some bros here said, they get it for certain amount of moneys or they get it free.
    That the fun about rnt u just pay for the massage time n what ever come after part 1 is depend on the hunt.
    But fs is already set, u know what u pay for n u expect to get wat u went there for.
    If doesn't meet the standard, u either complain or write bad review on thid forum..
    Like wilson said no chase no fun
    Purely go for sex...
    Doesn't matter how much u pay for part 3 in rnt it's depend on what u think is worth
    Totally agree with this post. I was in Miranda last week and shopping with the wife was not my priority so I went for a massage. Shops in Kingsway Miranda. 555 is supposed to be the goods.

However the girl was not that hot so I asked about fs upfront. She said no so after I pause I decided to leave and try the shop close by.

In there it was no better. For some reason I did not ask up front.

She offered nhj but was not a great looker so I only went for hj. First time in a long time as I’m a regular and know the girls where I go. Happy with the treasure hunt but lucked out.

Both shops were standard prices for part 2. $20 for hj and $50 for nhj.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Shops can only afford to give discounts if business is good. Overheads dont discount themselves, though the shop may dock pay from the girls to cover. Its a vicious cycle. With too many punters pressing for discounts, the shops likeliness of closing is high. Then, only the shops doing good business will remain which sounds good in theory... but means we have fewer shops which then hold a monopoly over the market. Which then leads to monopoly of prices and services. With no competition, those shops are free to do whatever they like. Now if those shops offer great girls at great prices, ok sure. But remember the line "free to do whatever they like".
    The dynamics of the sex industries in Sydney does not go with that logic though. Many old timers will tell you 120 half and hour standard services use to be the norm and now 90 include BBBJ seems to be the norm. Even 479 price is not bad compare to the old days is you think how much you have to tip for the extra in the old days. Brothers can talk all they want about their spending but the fact is for the majority price has been keep same or even push down for the past two decade.

I remember when a KFC 2 piece feed used to be SIX bucks. It's now like double at least. Why, because Red Rooster isn't even on the same planet as KFC as far as competition goes. So no one is challenging the Colonel. Your going to buy that at double the price because you can't buy it anywhere else.
    Ever heard of Dinner for one? The offer is still current. You can thank me later.....

3. Dont believe trust etc its bullshit all of it!

A quick look through your profile shows at least at the top seems Judy and Vivian are two favourites of yours. Why are they your favourites? Could it be you trust them to give you good service? Have they given you above and beyond what normally they should? (Didnt read your reviews yet) Perhaps their friendship (their perception of you, not yours)trust and comfort with you allows them to do that?
    Trust me those two are first I would label "No money no honey." Most brother ask me about Vivian I told them she need "extra incentive" to perform, no exception to me. in simple english, I never pay a girl standard if they have done extra work, I may be able to get away from it but I don't feel its fair. There had been a few occasion that girls offer me services for a discounted rate (free in two occasions). Such situation they always want something in return and I always live up to my end of the bargain.

I know you are our resident bargain hunter (saw some wallet saving posts from you lol) and we appreciate it because not all of us can afford to punt big, hell im a prime example. I was gobsmacked by some of the figures in the "how much have you spent on punting" thread. To counter this I just punt less.

Just be a little easier on the girls who are copping your Dick for peanuts. They are just making a living, and i guarantee it ain't an easy job.
    Man all have bad habits and trust me punting is the cheapest one. I estimate I spend about 8K a year. So that is a property deposit gone if you count how long I've been on this forum... See why i have to habit to make every dollar count.

As to the others...

So RNT punter likes the feel that they are special!! OK got it...

Just a note of simple logic though, if you see a girl in a more expensive shop, they will never tell you where else they work cos they think you will go to those cheaper place instead. Good way to keep the customer feeling "SPECIAL"

On the other hand girls have no problem telling me they roster in more expensive shops knowing that I am regular at where we met. to give you a few example

1) Ginza top girl (I see her wechat with Ginza talking roster), I meet her in inner west massage shop for 1 hour $110 (CBJ though), then again in 60 Chatswood.

2) Another MILF Excellent massage and EXCELLENT part two and three. Campsie price and I saw he multiple time. Also roster in Pyrmont and Bondi NHJ shops.

3) One SYT who is great fuck I meet in massage shop liverpool area. ($100 tip I gave her for the EXCELLENT service). Go see her in Burwood RNT, will cost yo the same for a standard part 3.

The fact is I know at least 15-20 girl that I seen in cheaper shops are currently rostering themselves one or two days in NHJ shops (yes I talk to girls about these stuff). My point is next time you think you are "SPECIAL".... think again!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The dynamics of the sex industries in Sydney does not go with that logic though. Many old timers will tell you 120 half and hour standard services use to be the norm and now 90 include BBBJ seems to be the norm. Even 479 price is not bad compare to the old days is you think how much you have to tip for the extra in the old days. Brothers can talk all they want about their spending but the fact is for the majority price has been keep same or even push down for the past two decade.

Ever heard of Dinner for one? The offer is still current. You can thank me later.....

Trust me those two are first I would label "No money no honey." Most brother ask me about Vivian I told them she need "extra incentive" to perform, no exception to me. in simple english, I never pay a girl standard if they have done extra work, I may be able to get away from it but I don't feel its fair. There had been a few occasion that girls offer me services for a discounted rate (free in two occasions). Such situation they always want something in return and I always live up to my end of the bargain.

Man all have bad habits and trust me punting is the cheapest one. I estimate I spend about 8K a year. So that is a property deposit gone if you count how long I've been on this forum... See why i have to habit to make every dollar count.

As to the others...

So RNT punter likes the feel that they are special!! OK got it...

Just a note of simple logic though, if you see a girl in a more expensive shop, they will never tell you where else they work cos they think you will go to those cheaper place instead. Good way to keep the customer feeling "SPECIAL"

On the other hand girls have no problem telling me they roster in more expensive shops knowing that I am regular at where we met. to give you a few example

1) Ginza top girl (I see her wechat with Ginza talking roster), I meet her in inner west massage shop for 1 hour $110 (CBJ though), then again in 60 Chatswood.

2) Another MILF Excellent massage and EXCELLENT part two and three. Campsie price and I saw he multiple time. Also roster in Pyrmont and Bondi NHJ shops.

3) One SYT who is great fuck I meet in massage shop liverpool area. ($100 tip I gave her for the EXCELLENT service). Go see her in Burwood RNT, will cost yo the same for a standard part 3.

The fact is I know at least 15-20 girl that I seen in cheaper shops are currently rostering themselves one or two days in NHJ shops (yes I talk to girls about these stuff). My point is next time you think you are "SPECIAL".... think again!!
    Not sure about the "feeling special" part. I just go to RNT for these reasons:
    - Convenience because they are in the CBD
    - The only other options in the CBD are in-call privates or agencies. Those cost more than RNT + FS, and worst thing is you can't go in and say "I don't like the look of the girl, I'll just pay $70 for a massage and HJ"
    - Sometimes I go into a period where I get allergic to condoms. Once the condom goes on, little boy goes soft. So I just go for HJ for relief.
    - I also sometimes get sick of the WL shop routine.... go into room, shower, go to the bed.... too many WL punts can do that to you. So I go to RNT or privates for a change.

I personally never bargain with MLs. If the price they quote is above what I'm willing to pay, I just turn down the offer and settle for HJ. Sometimes they come back with a lower offer, most times I just end up with a HJ. Once you have to start haggling with them like buying a piece of pork belly at the market, the end result is you get an unwilling sex partner (which BTW might actually be a turn-on for some people, but certainly not me!).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been charged
    $50 - standard RnT, and sometime DATY
    $80 - BBBJ
    $100 - FS

On top of massage fee
    Last edited by trick; 12-01-2020 at 06:08 AM. Reason: additional info

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $100fs in city area is real good price. I mean on average. I heard of 200 and more.

Of course If someone you are unattracted to any price is expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Totally agree with this post. I was in Miranda last week and shopping with the wife was not my priority so I went for a massage. Shops in Kingsway Miranda. 555 is supposed to be the goods.

However the girl was not that hot so I asked about fs upfront. She said no so after I pause I decided to leave and try the shop close by.

In there it was no better. For some reason I did not ask up front.

She offered nhj but was not a great looker so I only went for hj. First time in a long time as I’m a regular and know the girls where I go. Happy with the treasure hunt but lucked out.

Both shops were standard prices for part 2. $20 for hj and $50 for nhj.
    agree with your approach in spirit. only that I'd go further: if there are no looker, i just walk, won't even pay for the massage, let alone a clothed hj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    - Sometimes I go into a period where I get allergic to condoms. Once the condom goes on, little boy goes soft. So I just go for HJ for relief.
    Wow, i thought i was the only one who had this problem. good to know i wasn't alone.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I personally never bargain with MLs. If the price they quote is above what I'm willing to pay, I just turn down the offer and settle for HJ. Sometimes they come back with a lower offer, most times I just end up with a HJ. Once you have to start haggling with them like buying a piece of pork belly at the market, the end result is you get an unwilling sex partner (which BTW might actually be a turn-on for some people, but certainly not me!).
    Fully agree with what you said here, and that's exactly what i do in a RNT shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    Wow, i thought i was the only one who had this problem. good to know i wasn't alone.

Fully agree with what you said here, and that's exactly what i do in a RNT shop.
    Pay the girls what they are worth, that's what you want in your job

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cannot agree more. Looking at the prices quoted I think I am paying a lot more. But it’s worth it!! I have been offered less money but it’s usually an ML I am not interested in. And the ones I am interested in I think it’s worth the extra dosh!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    for me at RnT shops:
    1 hour massage fee + $50 tips for 1 hour for FS is too low for the girl i usually slid in $10-20 more and the girl will be happy.
    but if 1 hour massage fee + $50 tips for 1 hour for just NHJ without much touching etc, then i feel it is way too expensive.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast