Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How is your sex life with your partner?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Truthfully, sex with wife overall is still pretty good. Even when compared to my recent punting experiences. Makes me question if punting is suited for me at this stage. Hmmm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a GF for 2 months now. She is 10 years younger and always down to have sex to the level I feel I am drained and can't keep up. We have been doing it more than 5 days a week on average. I am already bored and looking for reviews of good punts.

Banned
    Been married to Wilma a long, long time. We have sex maybe twice a year LOL. She just hates sex and has no desire whatsoever. Her pussy is drier than a nun’s. On the rare occasion we do have sex, her heart is not in it and she just wants it over with so she can get back to her phone to do IG or WhatsApp. Absolutely hates BJs, so no point in even going there. But she’s a good companion and we have too much invested to get a divorce.

I’ve been mongering non stop for an even longer period. Just addicted to hookers and massage girls. LOL. When I can fuck and lick a hot Asian chick for $200 a pop, why even bother trying to have sex with the missus? I don’t think I’m overly ugly - just moderately ugly haha. But I always preferred chasing hookers to having affairs and freebies. Just in me DNA I suppose. Shit, I even lost my virginity to a hooker. Another hooker taught me how to DATY and while another one taught me how to fuck her ass. Wilma hasn’t found out yet, despite me sneaking away to fuck a couple of times a week. I’m super careful and have a separate mongering account

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always been good with partners and wives etc. If it isn't just move on to the next.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Always been good with partners and wives etc. If it isn't just move on to the next.
    Marriages turn into business arrangements sometimes. Easier to grow wealth when two people are involved. Too expensive to just move on. Mongering allows you to have the best of both things

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh wow Holi Day, you read my mind as lately I had this question ding-donging in my head if I am normal or wrong to punt in married life. BTw, It’s my first post here. Thank goodness I found this forum to both entertain and educating myself to do the needful correctly.
    True before marriage, sex life was like a long line of firecrackers non-stop and after 2 kids, the factory closes/shutdown with the project manager looking around for more projects - to root. Not wanting any affairs as still getting like once a month humping with wife and rest of the time I’m freakin’ horny till I’d be stripping females with my eyes while outside.
    Have to be discreet when punting as well coz she’s also the CFO (chief finance officer) so with $$ put aside for the punting jar, I know it sounds funny to you guys.
    Can’t boink hot office girls due to strict HR rules.
    Once near end of month I would get like super horny and I thought if I am normal, anyways with punting when I can it’ll off load the balls pressure.
    With the AR and sharings from the brothers here, it’s a relief to know sex life in women can get to be zero while myself just hitting 50 am still horny as fuck...
    Happy safe punting and cheers guys!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Non existent for me for the last 8 or more years

I mean no issue for me as she a great wife on other areas and helps manage our day to day things really good

I don’t know if it even matters but I generally do just CBJ and no kissing . Also stick to massage parlours to reduce risk of getting any diseases

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Marriages turn into business arrangements sometimes. Easier to grow wealth when two people are involved. Too expensive to just move on. Mongering allows you to have the best of both things
    Disagree with too expensive to move on unless kids are involved, but then who would want kids. I would prefer to to completely happy and content whether it is in or out of a relationship

Banned
    Non existent.....why I punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Married 20 years, no sex any more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Joke.

Why is the Bride so happy with a big smile while she walks down the aisle.

Because she's thinking she will never have to give another blow job again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    reddit has its own big subreddit dedicated to dead bedrooms lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bbongobboy View Post
    Hello Chaps

In my humble experience partners (girls you live with, either married or not) women generally use sex to find a mate. Once they have a mate the majority tend to lose their libido overtime. Why put out when you already have him by the balls?

BB

As the saying goes "woman use sex to get love and men use love to get sex"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks to all the posts. This has cemented my desire/intuition to never get married. Sounds like a punish to me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
    Thanks to all the posts. This has cemented my desire/intuition to never get married. Sounds like a punish to me.
    Hey Fitzy, No one is saying don't get married - find the one that ticks all your boxes but understand that some women are investments and some are bills - know the difference. Most dudes will settle for the latter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The more I read this, the more I start to be content with my young bachelor life, I do want to have a wife and kids and a happy relationship but at the same time I will admit that I am selfish ( I joke with my colleague that i want kids but dont want to have to raise them) and sex plays a big factor for me in a relationship and I'm not interested in the small bullshit that comes with it but happy to fight for the important stuff. Kinda in two places now to whether take a risk and get that life or be in a position that if I know I am not happy and dont have commitments I can just leave.

My mates tell me to get a GF instead of punting or leading normal girls along but then I hear them complain about a stagnating sex life and the missus not being open to spicing things up in the bedroom especially after having kids and we are all in our 30's

the way i see it is whether you are punting or got a GF, one way or another is you are still paying for it at the end of the day. I know if you pay for a punt then you have girls do things for you that "most" partners are not willing to do in the bedroom. Last ex couldn't really deepthroat but then I found a korean WL who could take me all the way down her throat and let me cum in it and I was happier seen her than having sex with my ex.

Kinda at a cross road where I can have a relationship ship with a Thai WL and have the best of both worlds but then I wonder if I'll end up just like how some of these relationships turn out like most have commented about.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I couldn’t be happier. Being single is amazing. I travel alone and at this point you couldn’t pay me to have a gf or wife. Fuck that. Being in a miserable, sexless relationship is my worst nightmare. Being nagged about everything. No thanks. Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a guy who is bored of fucking her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a guy who is bored of fucking her."

🙋*♂️ over here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    "Show me a beautiful woman and I’ll show you a guy who is bored of fucking her."

��*♂️ over here
    Probably bored of fucking you as well......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Probably bored of fucking you as well......
    Yea probably, they can be like us too. She was selfish in bed though

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast