Thread: Macau - Darling 1 No.30 Pop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Macau - Darling 1 No.30 Pop

Thank you to all previous posters.
    I had a couple of free hours when visiting Macau last week (23/7-28/7) I decided to go to Darling 1 in The Master’s Hotel building. For the record when you get there and look at building from the road the entrance to Darling 1 is on the left, down the driveway. I got there at 4.00pm and there was someone there to direct me to the lift at the far end of a passageway.
    On entry at the 3rd floor was greeted by a hostess who explained rate (1598 HKD or MOP) (about $AUD220), time (75 minutes) and girls – normal on the left and “models” on the right.
    There were 30 or so girls ranging across nationalities and all shapes and sizes and 3 “models”. The models looked OK but too much make-up and eyeliner for me so I didn’t get a price. The hostess was helpful and asked a couple of girls to stand for a better look. In the main the girls were smiling and inviting. I chose Number 38 as she seemed quite cute and had the body style I like.

Off to the room. Directed to disrobe and lie on the bed for a massage Her name was “Pop”
    And she proceeded to start filling the spa and then took her clothes off. In what seems standard for Thai girls she was “shy” when I said I wanted to look at her. This always surprises me seeing what is going to follow! She was very slim, say 33B-24-34, about 1.5m, light tan with a closely trimmed pussy. She said later she was 23.
    She started an oil massage, was actually quite competent and after a while commenced a bodyrub with tackle tickle. In the face down position I was able to rub her legs and around her bum lightly touching her pussy which she was quite willing to move to assist me. Turn-over time and I half turned over to look at her and caress her breast and legs. Her nipples were not large but did respond well to touch, hardening up. She was kneeling and sitting on her feet such that access to her pussy was very easy. I was able to start some gentle clit stimulation to which she responded and became very wet. She then went on all fours while I caressed her, I was able slip a finger in and was rewarded with squirming and internal contractions as well as a dreamy look. She did like to watch herself in the mirror.
    All the while she was giving lots of hand stimulation to little tubby.

Time for the spa, which was all suds and no water – the plug had fallen out. So we washed each other well, dried off and headed back to the bed. Nice BBBJ licking, DT as well as sucking my balls. Again, she “attacked” from the side allowing me to keep touching and stimulating her clit. She was wet, wet, wet. My turn for DATY. This really turned her on and a little digital penetration assisted. I needed to fuck her, she was ready - no lube required. I rubbed little tubby along her slit and between her legs which she closed tightly. I forced them open (gently, playfully), on with dom and enjoyed a slow and fast fuck in Missionary. She said “I’m coming and panted” and feeling her tightening around me – I did also!

We lay for quite a while and she just held on.
    The spa was again ready and we played in there and talked. No seconds for me, I was spent but that time in the spa was good.

Pop was an absolute gem, a great girl to be with very responsive and made me feel pretty good. even asked if I would come back the next day!
    Obviously YMMV but I hope she gives this service to most.
    Totally recommended.

Posted on Syd99 and ISG

BrainSex
    sounds like a good time.

can you tell me about pricing. i thought macau was supposed to be good financial value $220 per pop sounds close ot what we can get in Bris.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Macau is expensive as hell, its all that rich asian gambler money. From what I've seen 1500 is a reasonable price.

Edit: of course, the quality is very high also.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by Skepti10 View Post
    Macau is expensive as hell, its all that rich asian gambler money. From what I've seen 1500 is a reasonable price.

Edit: of course, the quality is very high also.
    ok, thanks. it might not be for me.

I will go darling 1 this time on Wednesday or Thursday thanks for short report

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i love macau, its a punters dream !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i tried darling1 in macau, its bit inconvenient to get to. but to be honest its pretty good.
    nice line up and wide range of girls. the service is great and the rooms are really decked out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    i love macau, its a punters dream !
    Fifteen years ago, I'd have agreed with you. Those were the good old days. It used to be my favourite punting playground. Today, it's overpriced because quite simply too many punters from far and wide worldwide have flooded the place and driven prices high. Poor value for money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Come on guys, yes it may cost than it used to 10-15 years ago but where else can you go in Sydney that has 30-40 girls all lined up in front of you like a beauty pageant? I preferred Darling 1 compared to a dozen other venues that I was taken to during my last visit. High quality of girls in general and all of the 4 sessions I had were exceptional, highly recommended.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep Macau is def still a great place to go. Quality is fantastic as long as you can pay your way!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Macau always has stunners but price is exy. Definitely not the same as it used to be.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Considering mainland china has cracked on some popular places like dong guan and its illegal there compared with Macau. You probably don't want to end up on the wrong side of the law in china. I'm hoping my trip to Macau later in the year would be as what they say.. the city of dreams

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Tubby. Can't wait to visit myself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Macau is the last dreaming land for men, where you can punting legally...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like pretty good value when comparing to Sydney - service and quality seem to match price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to Darling 1 and 2 earlier this year. At Darling 1, I had a very beautiful girl, great wash, great massage, finished with her twice. Darling 2 I had two girls together, one was good at the wash and massage, the other one was very shy but she was only 19 years old. Very beautiful.

Hope to have a chance this year to see it. Thanks for the hints.