Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best boobs I've ever had anything to do with.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Met Mimi a few weeks back. Same high standard as before.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally got round to seeing Mimi. Very attractive and in shape body for her age, forgettable but not bad part 1. Bodyslide best I ever had. Only complaint is she got me so hard that laying on my hard dick for so long got painful lol. She really delivers though, bodyslide on the front even more erotic and I could tell she was into it too because she wanted to make it last as long as possible and seemed a bit disappointed when I said I needed to have spanish NOW haha. She clearly enjoys playing with cocks but with breasts that amazing a man can only wait so long. Had her lie down on the massage table and mounted those huge boobs, so soft slippery and warm, like heaven. Took my time and enjoyed myself, when I finally got to cumming it was massive and intense.

Mimi is really something special, I can't believe I waited this long and you can be sure I will see her again soon

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    Finally got round to seeing Mimi. Very attractive and in shape body for her age, forgettable but not bad part 1. Bodyslide best I ever had. Only complaint is she got me so hard that laying on my hard dick for so long got painful lol. She really delivers though, bodyslide on the front even more erotic and I could tell she was into it too because she wanted to make it last as long as possible and seemed a bit disappointed when I said I needed to have spanish NOW haha. She clearly enjoys playing with cocks but with breasts that amazing a man can only wait so long. Had her lie down on the massage table and mounted those huge boobs, so soft slippery and warm, like heaven. Took my time and enjoyed myself, when I finally got to cumming it was massive and intense.

Mimi is really something special, I can't believe I waited this long and you can be sure I will see her again soon
    Better late than never !

And why not turn over as soon as you got hard? I hardly ever lay on my tummy at Mimi's these days ! As the hard on was almost instantly from the moment she lays something on me, her lips, her hands, her tits or whatever ......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Better late than never !

And why not turn over as soon as you got hard? I hardly ever lay on my tummy at Mimi's these days ! As the hard on was almost instantly from the moment she lays something on me, her lips, her hands, her tits or whatever ......... haha
    True true. But for me one of my favorite things is laying down and feeling a slipper hand reach underneath and start playing with the goods for a bit before the turnover. This is good for a transition into the final stages of the experience most of the time but mimi was too much lol

Also gotta thank you for recommending her to me a while ago I had a really fantastic time.

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    True true. But for me one of my favorite things is laying down and feeling a slipper hand reach underneath and start playing with the goods for a bit before the turnover. This is good for a transition into the final stages of the experience most of the time but mimi was too much lol

Also gotta thank you for recommending her to me a while ago I had a really fantastic time.
    When did you see her??
    Yes I also love the part face down where she plays with u

We all love the anticipation just before turn over although we all know about the sure things to come .

But why won't you just turned slightly on your side, either raised your left or right leg/knee up a touch so give your lil bro (sorry BIG bro by then) a bit more comfort room? Which will allow more access to Mimi or whoever the ml's hands as well.

One of the reasons why the two holes massage tables are just Gold !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't mean to be rude but with this thread dedicated to mimi, what can a brother be expecting from this lady in terms of age and looks. Don't want to be disappointed and say no to the girl and leave if she is not my cup of tea. Cuz in the punting scene looks play a major part if you know what I mean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by apepork View Post
    Don't mean to be rude but with this thread dedicated to mimi, what can a brother be expecting from this lady in terms of age and looks. Don't want to be disappointed and say no to the girl and leave if she is not my cup of tea. Cuz in the punting scene looks play a major part if you know what I mean
    She is a milf of 40+, with nice taut body and hands. I wouldn't go to her for her looks but for her extraordinary service! Having said that she isn't bad looking. Her service is something else! When I was there she went over the time by about 20mins! I had booked for a half hour session.

Quote Originally Posted by apepork View Post
    Mimi is 40+, not a looker . So she's probably not for you mate !

Move on !

Cheers

I think she is very beautiful and is a looker ! Depends on the person I guess , I wish I met her when she was 25

Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    I think she is very beautiful and is a looker ! Depends on the person I guess , I wish I met her when she was 25
    +1 here!

Haha, brother E, I think I have been one of a Mimi's earliest and most dedicated fans !

As an older guy I actually find Mimi quite attractive with a touch of elegance too! But then again, any of my earlier praise on her looks usually got turned into vicious attacks so these days I rather just concentrate on her skills and services !!

And absolutely, I often wonder what a stunner Mimi would have been in her 20's! The same could be said for my other favourite Coco too !! What a bloody lucky guy their first husbands would have been !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely going to take a drive over to Burwood my next day off after reading some recent reviews. Does Mimi work 7 days? Do most of you go for the hour?
    Just wondering does she have a cum once rule or is it as many times as you can? Also is cumming in between her breasts the norm and keen to know how those
    brasts hang when loose, are they nice and firm pointing up or do that turn into a pair of saddle bags?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wortus View Post
    Definitely going to take a drive over to Burwood my next day off after reading some recent reviews. Does Mimi work 7 days? Do most of you go for the hour?
    Just wondering does she have a cum once rule or is it as many times as you can? Also is cumming in between her breasts the norm and keen to know how those
    brasts hang when loose, are they nice and firm pointing up or do that turn into a pair of saddle bags?

As a recent convert to the church of mimi bodysliding I don't want to overhype, but my own preferences aside and attempting to be objective I was surprised by how pert her tits were for her age. As an avid titty fucker I can excuse small imperfections for the overall benefit of doing Spanish with some big ones but with mimi there really was nothing to overlook, whatever someone can say her flaws are her tits are not one of them.

I went for an hour but I feel like the 45 minute option seems a good choice considering she was generous with time when I saw her. I came between her breasts and I assume thats the norm for anyone doing Spanish lol. Handjob if thats how you wanna finish it.

U can cum twice for sure but on my experience one shot is enough as Mimi basically emptys every last drop she jerks u until ur soft it's an amazing experience

I'm keen to give Mimi a go, does anyone know what her rates are these days?

Quote Originally Posted by G$$ View Post
    I'm keen to give Mimi a go, does anyone know what her rates are these days?
    Her rates have not changed since day one: $90/30 min, $120/45 and $150/60.

You need the no too ? 0406-411-592

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ah sad to hear she's not 25 and rockin, not for me. have fun bros.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro, do u think Mimi will give you a kiss ?

Just had a 45min session with Mimi, the last time I saw her was like 4 years ago, she does look more mature now, however hey body is still rocking.
    The B2b is still the best in the business, I had the most intense ejaculation I can remember.pins and needles all over and almost passed out ( lol sounds like female orgasm), I had to rest 10mins in the car before driving. Well worth the $$
    Another thing to note, I told her I was a fast shooter, she asked if I wanted to have 2 shots, and even tho I pay for 45mins, it was more like 1 hour session.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast