Thread: $40 shop

Senior Member(無間使者)

$40 shop

Hola amigos:
    Apart from boondall traffic lights shop there's any other $40hr shop here in Northside brissy?
    info please,I wanna see where else can save some money lol.
    Cheers amigos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes you get what you pay for.
    Plenty if shops on the north doing $40 if you put your body and soul into it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    Sometimes you get what you pay for.
    Plenty if shops on the north doing $40 if you put your body and soul into it.
    ... Subtle 😇....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazcuba77 View Post
    Hola amigos:
    Apart from boondall traffic lights shop there's any other $40hr shop here in Northside brissy?
    Cheers amigos.
    There is a streetwalker at Kangaroo point that will give you a BJ for $20 if all you care about is saving nickels.

Pension day is tomorrow, some of you guys should check her out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol yeah been on the corner of the subway for years maybe she will take pensioner discount cards ����

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lazcuba77 View Post
    Hola amigos:
    Cheers amigos.
    Went a few weeks ago. By chance.

Older girl, about 35-40 i'd say....but quite attractive and slim. There were three working and they all wear the uniform which is usually not a good sign.

Within 15 mins, and a fair amount of TT, she asks if i want extras. I ask what's on offer.

FS, NHJ, HJ...... i took the NHJ (in hindsight, a HJ would have been as good). She said next time to go FS but i've not returned.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Boondall

Beams road is hit and miss. At moment there is a young Thai LULU and would see her. Very friendly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    There is a streetwalker at Kangaroo point that will give you a BJ for $20 if all you care about is saving nickels.

This one sounds like it should be packaged with a STD checkup afterwards... lol
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post
    Ahhhhhhh the good old days of cruising Brunswick St looking for ladies of the night. The corner of Harcourt St opp the laundromat used to be the place.
    Dodging roving police cars, trying to see in the dim light what was available and then finding a secluded place to jump in the back seat to conduct business - those were the days.
    .........and ppl these days complain about the conditions at Massage Parlours. As Monty Phython would say " luxury"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol that’s right always remember one of the Dean brothers getting done by undercover female cop back then they used to put your name in the newspaper if u got nabbed lucky they don’t do that anymore lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there many times,one 30/40 old lady very friendly and she gave me a nice session,see her twice ,the other wasn't that bad but a little money hungry,got a text from the shop telling me about new girls .wanna try again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    This one sounds like it should be packaged with a STD checkup afterwards... lol

Yeah but at least people can save $5 on the BJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys... What is the address for the boondall shop please? PM if you have time. Is the hot taiwanese still there too? I'm happy to exchange info. Met a few hotties lately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Hey guys... What is the address for the boondall shop please? PM if you have time. Is the hot taiwanese still there too? I'm happy to exchange info. Met a few hotties lately.
    Mate ,is just next to the gym at boondall traffic lights,sue's corner ,beams rd.
    Who's the hot thai girl?PM please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a good punt at the 40$ shop at alderly ..even though it's 50. New late twentiesh Chinese girl.. bit shy but ended up getting into it well. Really enjoyed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LMH

any suggestions?
    Ive heard they have the best south americas there, never been.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a few threads you haven't put lmh on yet... How many more threads will you cover before U reach 10 posts?🙄

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So funny that on the thread on Four Seasons he tells people to go to LMH because there are many beauties there