Thread: Marrying WL/ML

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a regular Thai ML who i became close to around 20 years ago in Sydney. She used to work at 70? Erskine St...Anyway in her late teens she left her poor family in Surin and quickly found herself a sugar daddy who flew her all over the world and treater her like a princess - but a disposable one in the end... She was abandoned back in Sydney on one of his work trips (they were based in Paris at the time with something like $5K in the bank and no friends. She never heard from him again. But she'd had the ride of her life, an amazing wardrobe of clothes and could speak 4 languages - French, german, mandarin, Thai and English. She resorted to WL and ML jobs within months to support her rather expensive lifestyle. I met her operating semi-privately in a Bathurst street penthouse about 2 mins from my office. Anyway, I just gradually became a close friend and regular customer until after about 5 years she started partying hard with a new crowd and got herself pregnant - twice. I found myself driving her to Royal North Shore hospital after an early morning call for help. She had miscarried after a night of partying way too hard...

The second pregnancy ended up in a rushed wedding with a punter... not me thankfully! that wedding lasted, wait for it... 7 years and produced a young daughter. She managed to also get permanent residency. She now lives with her now teenage daughter and a new husband in Melbourne and has shut down all communications with me.

This experience gave me all kinds of insights into young women with limited options just trying to survive any way they know how. Who are we to make life any more difficult for them than they need to be?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    I had a regular Thai ML who i became close to around 20 years ago in Sydney. She used to work at 70? Erskine St...Anyway in her late teens she left her poor family in Surin and quickly found herself a sugar daddy who flew her all over the world and treater her like a princess - but a disposable one in the end... She was abandoned back in Sydney on one of his work trips (they were based in Paris at the time with something like $5K in the bank and no friends. She never heard from him again. But she'd had the ride of her life, an amazing wardrobe of clothes and could speak 4 languages - French, german, mandarin, Thai and English. She resorted to WL and ML jobs within months to support her rather expensive lifestyle. I met her operating semi-privately in a Bathurst street penthouse about 2 mins from my office. Anyway, I just gradually became a close friend and regular customer until after about 5 years she started partying hard with a new crowd and got herself pregnant - twice. I found myself driving her to Royal North Shore hospital after an early morning call for help. She had miscarried after a night of partying way too hard...

The second pregnancy ended up in a rushed wedding with a punter... not me thankfully! that wedding lasted, wait for it... 7 years and produced a young daughter. She managed to also get permanent residency. She now lives with her now teenage daughter and a new husband in Melbourne and has shut down all communications with me.

This experience gave me all kinds of insights into young women with limited options just trying to survive any way they know how. Who are we to make life any more difficult for them than they need to be?
    Nice story bro birch! Life is crazy sometimes!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post

Damn that's insane. Definitely makes you remember that these MLs/WLs are humans too with their own crazy life experiences.