Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much would this cost at a shop /private

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How much would this cost at a shop /private

I have an arrangement with this caucasian girl, I guess you could call her my sugar baby.
    She's in her 20s, nice slim body, pretty face.
    She's not a WL/ML (well.. arguably a WL being a sugar baby and all).
    Exclusive arrangement.
    I get the following:
    BBBJ, BBDT, facefuck, CIMWS, COF, rimming, BBFS, BBFSCIP.
    No anal yet but been told I might be able to "soon" (presumably after the increase of "support")

Ive been seeing her 2-3 times a week.

Was wondering how much those services would cost at a shop or a private? She has told me she needs more "support" to continue the exclusive arrangement and I was trying to gauge a reasonable figure. Obviously if it wasn't exclusive Id be hesitant about going bareback.

I won't give exact figures for my arrangement but at the moment it costs me a third of my net income excluding gratuities.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn that's a steep price point. Hopefully you're okay with spending that kind of money lol

It's really hard to find anyone who will do swallowing or creampies. Most $500+ privates could probably be okay with swallowing but BBFS and especially CIP are basically reliant on the girl being some level of crazy, or a very expensive private who can get tested regularly and has the freedom to turn away clients who don't look clean.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you have to ask, you can't afford it.....

But, 3x/week, unless you can get a bulk discount, you might get this for $2-3000+/wk, as above though, the BBFS etc will be tough, and may not come at any price..... pun intended...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickersnicker View Post
    Obviously if it wasn't exclusive Id be hesitant about going bareback.
    Do you think this could be a big assumption you are making....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    maybe u can share her with someone? might work out but then u kinda got a sweet deal going

Banned
    You haven’t told us what you’re currently paying, so how do we know you’re getting good value?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have an arrangement with this caucasian girl, I guess you could call her my sugar baby.
    Exclusive arrangement.
    I get the following:
    No anal yet but been told I might be able to "soon" (presumably after the increase of "support")

Was wondering how much those services would cost at a shop or a private? She has told me she needs more "support" to continue the exclusive arrangement and I was trying to gauge a reasonable figure. Obviously if it wasn't exclusive Id be hesitant about going bareback.

I won't give exact figures for my arrangement but at the moment it costs me a third of my net income excluding gratuities.
    Get a caucasian GF and you will spend lot less and can do everything from your list for far less money, if you are looking at shops, it is hard to find slim beautiful girls who does what you want as they cater to lot of clients per day and they have to look out for their health safety, private is the same. Tell us how much you are spending and we punters can advice if it is worth it. As you stated you are spending third of your income, then you definitely cannot afford her when she asks for half of your salary.
    Hey it is your money and you spend it how ever you want, unless you are rich and have $50 mill in your bank account I would not suggest sugar babies. Just my 5 cent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am not a young lad nor am I good looking enough or rich enough to get a 25 year old girlfriend let alone a beautiful slim caucasian one.

So are you saying it'd be at least $500ph? Maybe even never bbfs?

I seem to be making good value. I probably see her 5 hours a week as well as msging throughout the week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exclusive arrangement.
    I get the following:

I have an exclusive SB, 23 cauc slim Uni student.
    She doesn't do COF or rimming which frankly doesn't bother me.
    We do everything else including natural anal.
    I see her 2-3 times a week, with full weekends and overnights.
    We have been together since just before covid started, so nearly 2 years.
    It has been great, especially during covid, as we are in the same LGA and made use of the partner exemptions. So no drought for me, and an income for her during lockdowns etc.
    I pay her $750 / week, all inclusive, with the occasional shopping trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exclusive arrangement.
    I get the following:

Wow where did you find this girl?

Care to share?

Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Exclusive arrangement.
    I get the following:

Just get a girlfriend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    I have an exclusive SB, 23 cauc slim Uni student.
    She doesn't do COF or rimming which frankly doesn't bother me.
    We do everything else including natural anal.
    I see her 2-3 times a week, with full weekends and overnights.
    We have been together since just before covid started, so nearly 2 years.
    It has been great, especially during covid, as we are in the same LGA and made use of the partner exemptions. So no drought for me, and an income for her during lockdowns etc.
    I pay her $750 / week, all inclusive, with the occasional shopping trip.
    That’s really good deal. Perhaps it’s like fwb? Or almost like girlfriend?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    That’s really good deal. Perhaps it’s like fwb? Or almost like girlfriend?
    A bit crazy to be spending 750 p/w on a gf like that..

2-3 times per week is pretty good for 750 p/w to be honest; id rather 2-3 weeks of consistent sex @ that price than getting a gf who may not put out after the honeymoon period is over.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you come to such arrangement for sugar babes? Would be helpful just in case I win lotto

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tan30 View Post

2-3 times per week is pretty good for 750 p/w to be honest; id rather 2-3 weeks of consistent sex @ that price than getting a gf who may not put out after the honeymoon period is over.
    I mean it’s a good price for sb service when he gets heaps of benefits. Of course, with gf, sometimes you don’t pay, but receive from her as it’s love.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Amen, been married & divorced, had GF's, this is the best arrangement for where I am in life

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    How do you come to such arrangement for sugar babes? Would be helpful just in case I win lotto
    Quite a long time on Seeking Arrangement.
    You don't send them money for nude pictures, you don't pay to just meet for coffee. That will weed out most of the scammers and gold diggers.
    The girl I am seeing is from the country, putting herself through Uni, we connected by chance, as it seemed from her profile she wasn't interesting, but there was just something that made me pursue her, and I'm glad I did.
    There is a 33 yr age difference and on occasion when we have been at dinner and get stares, we just laugh because we are both getting what we want, are comfortable with each other.
    There has been a couple of ups and downs, and we have worked through them and we happy to keep this going for some time yet.
    Just don't let your emotions and heart rule your head.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

If the don't put out then get rid of them . Plenty of fish in the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by juscruisin58 View Post
    Quite a long time on Seeking Arrangement.
    You don't send them money for nude pictures, you don't pay to just meet for coffee. That will weed out most of the scammers and gold diggers.
    The girl I am seeing is from the country, putting herself through Uni, we connected by chance, as it seemed from her profile she wasn't interesting, but there was just something that made me pursue her, and I'm glad I did.
    There is a 33 yr age difference and on occasion when we have been at dinner and get stares, we just laugh because we are both getting what we want, are comfortable with each other.
    There has been a couple of ups and downs, and we have worked through them and we happy to keep this going for some time yet.
    Just don't let your emotions and heart rule your head.
    Damn great advice, I just downloaded the app yesterday. I couldn't send or read any messages until I paid a fee. They had a Black Friday sale on, as $60 for 30 days, pay for 90 days in one hit. I thought it was a scam but I still paid $180 for 90 days membership.

Oh shit how many hits, I just had 2 pictures, one of my face and one of me in my car. I also put my annual income and boom. I'm taking to this 23 year old Caucasian girl (see picture).

I thought it was a scam, she wanted to meet me today.

Thank you Dayuse.

Well, I booked a room close to her, I thought she'd never show up. But I told her my room number and when I opened the door. Wow this beautiful slim brunette with long hair, full arm sleeve tattoo and a lip piercing was standing in front of me.

Long story short, she was with me for about 5 hours. I got DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS and CIP.

I don't know if I'm going to see her again or was this a crazy fluke but we are connected on the Kik app and as far as I can tell we have an ongoing arrangement. I'm planning to see her again next week.

If I do see her again I think this will be a new hobby for me.Screenshot_20211127-235450.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Damn great advice, I just downloaded the app yesterday. I couldn't send or read any messages until I paid a fee. They had a Black Friday sale on, as $60 for 30 days, pay for 90 days in one hit. I thought it was a scam but I still paid $180 for 90 days membership.

Oh shit how many hits, I just had 2 pictures, one of my face and one of me in my car. I also put my annual income and boom. I'm taking to this 23 year old Caucasian girl (see picture).

I thought it was a scam, she wanted to meet me today.

Thank you Dayuse.

Well, I booked a room close to her, I thought she'd never show up. But I told her my room number and when I opened the door. Wow this beautiful slim brunette with long hair, full arm sleeve tattoo and a lip piercing was standing in front of me.

Long story short, she was with me for about 5 hours. I got DFK, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS and CIP.

I don't know if I'm going to see her again or was this a crazy fluke but we are connected on the Kik app and as far as I can tell we have an ongoing arrangement. I'm planning to see her again next week.

If I do see her again I think this will be a new hobby for me.Screenshot_20211127-235450.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for sharing. I have been thinking about seeking for some time. Maybe I will also take the special and give this a try.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast