Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Appeal for Miss K, a sweet soul doused in petrol and burnt by criminals.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Done my bits... Not much, but I hope it will be useful for Jenny.. And I hope other brothers (active, lurker, even guest) will contribute as well.. Let's do this together...

Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    Donated today.... I was on the fence about this one.

On one hand, I'm not Mr Deep Pockets.... so I didn't feel like my contribution would make much impact.... but on the other hand, I felt it was the right thing to do (after all the benefits I feel I've received from punting/WL's) so I did, and on top of that, I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave a post, but for the sake of bumping up the thread I decided to.

I never met Jenny, but I have been to GF127 and met some lovely ladies there.

Best of luck girl
    That's the spirit brother. I'm sure any amount big or small will warm Jenny's heart! Not every one can donate $100, $150, $200, or more. And there is nothing wrong putting in $10, $20, $30, $50 at all!

All helps

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi all, this is my first ever post. I am brand new to punting and tbh only ever joined this forum with the intention to find out more, however due to the great job you guys are doing I came across this thread.

I was actually unaware of this case but was shocked and saddened to learn of it. There are some truly wicked people out there, and sadly it seems that all too often it is the victims who are punished and made to bear the burden for life. We hear of it all the time but I still can't say it makes sense to me..

Miss Jenny, I have never met you before, but from what you have posted I can sense your strength and determination to overcome this challenge. Please keep your head up and remember YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. You need only to login to this forum to find but a fraction of the people who will support you if you need it.

I also just want to say to you guys to keep doing what you're doing, it is working as I am definitely one of the 'silent majority' reading this forum. I've just donated a punt's worth. And I implore others in a similar position to do the same, anything you can. We can actually make a difference here.

I apologise for the lengthy post but given I won't be a regular poster please forgive me this once, it is worth it.

Cheddarbob

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One more thing: to the 'silent majority' like myself, please don't hesitate to post about this when you make a donation. By posting you will be bumping the thread and increasing awareness, there is nothing negative or self-righteous about that at all.

Cheddarbob

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddarbob View Post
    One more thing: to the 'silent majority' like myself, please don't hesitate to post about this when you make a donation. By posting you will be bumping the thread and increasing awareness, there is nothing negative or self-righteous about that at all.

Cheddarbob
    Love your work cheddarbob.. Thanks for stepping up man.. I hope there'll be more brothers out there following your step...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just donated.

I used to see Jenny quite often when she was still working. She is such a sweet and caring person and we became good friends. (I still remember she bought me a birthday present one year which was a total surprise!). The last conversation we had was before my oversea holiday and she joked that I must bring her a present (which I did).. so it was an utmost shock and depressing news when I heard about the incident and still hurts now when I think about what she's been thru

Jenny, you are one of the bravest person I've met and I sincerely hope for your speedy recovery and have a happy life ever after

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Well done bro Sextus by spreading this awful news to other forums, hopefully more of "hidden user" come forward and give a helping hand. Keep this thread up top and subscribe if you can... The least we can do for what Miss Jenny gone through.

Thread bumping ....

Yeap, we'll just take turns to keep this on top !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just went to bank. The deposit envelope says no cash. Just deposited at the teller. Quick easy and anonymous. You can leave your user name if you please.
    Want to add. There is a lot of organisations competing for our donations. Like most I give to those I believe in but you never know where it goes. In this case you know exactly where it goes and you know that it is making a difference.
    That punting dollar was the best money I have spent in a while.
    All the best jenny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjpunter View Post
    There is a lot of organisations competing for our donations. Like most I give to those I believe in but you never know where it goes. In this case you know exactly where it goes and you know that it is making a difference.
    All the best jenny.
    Excellent point bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    and there's no middle man overheads meaning 100% of what you put in goes to where you want it to go

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    and there's no middle man overheads meaning 100% of what you put in goes to where you want it to go

Yeap, and just a friendly reminder on the account details:

5 Star City;537658]We wish to reaffirm that is the lady A/C details

Commonwealth bank acc no . 062 016 1075 6113

name : S. Kim

Thank you for All Kindness

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjpunter View Post
    Just went to bank. The deposit envelope says no cash. Just deposited at the teller. Quick easy and anonymous. You can leave your user name if you please.
    Want to add. There is a lot of organisations competing for our donations. Like most I give to those I believe in but you never know where it goes. In this case you know exactly where it goes and you know that it is making a difference.
    All the best jenny.
    Good Ca;ll bro

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Shamelessly bumping this thread... Have a great mid-week gentlemen...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'd just like to clarify Jenny's account into a bsb number and account number.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    We wish to reaffirm that is the lady Ac details

Commonwealth bank

Bsb 062-016

Acct. no. 1075 6113

name : S. Kim

Thank you for All Kindness

It better reads this way, or there still could be questions !

Name : S. Kim
    Bank : Commonwealth Bank
    BSB : 062-016
    Acc. no. 1075 6113
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hey girls,

Hello~

I've got a some support from WLs who I've never met.
    Thank you, girls.
    I'm working for Sex worker organisation at the moment.
    Whatever you need, just pm me. I'm gonna try my best to help you
    Stay warm & safe, girls.

Jenny

Good on you

Super Fans (忠實Fans) pepefirstlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny.K View Post
    Hello~

I've got a some support from WLs who I've never met.
    Thank you, girls.
    I'm working for Sex worker organisation at the moment.
    Whatever you need, just pm me. I'm gonna try my best to help you
    Stay warm & safe, girls.

Jenny
    Way to go Jenny! , hopefully everythings will worked out for you. All the best.

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast