Thread: Sherwood - New shop Opposite Coffe Club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    It's an open forum

I don't get why people are playing hero here.

I keep my good punts for people worth sharing through pm. I also name and shame bad MLs or shops who doesn't care about their customers or my money. Freedom of speech lol...

Honesty wouldn't cop already notice this shop when the reply is bloody 11 pages and counting???
    could not agree more, and the Savior heroes that are doing all the protecting keeping it at the top of the page.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    could not agree more, and the Savior heroes that are doing all the protecting keeping it at the top of the page.

You have more posts in this thread that anyone outside me lol.
    If you have a great experience, post about it. Bad experience, post about it. Just be smart.
    Naming mls or services shouldnt be done with the currents laws in queensland. Change the laws. Im sure the police would appreciate it. While the laws are on the books, what can they do?
    Call me a saviour hero all you want, its about respect. Respect for you, respect for mls, respect for myself.

In the interests of trying not to be a board cop, which is one of the most futile tasks there is in life, i will refrain from posting further in the thread...at least for awhile. Ive said my piece...end of.