Thread: Quick report from Angeles

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Quick report from Angeles

Spent 8 days in Angeles - truly is in my mind skank city. It's about 2 steps down from Pattaya which I've been to and won't be going back. Would I go back to Angeles - you know the answer. Pussy is dirt cheap. But its low grade pussy. Most pussy is in the 4 to 6 range out of ten. There are some very young girls walking around too but you need rocks in your head to kiss your life away by taking a chance on one of them. = Serious Prison time or major loss of big dollars time. There is some higher level pussy around - say 7, 8's but definitely no 9/10. But then again your evaluation of what is a 4, 6 or 9 may be different from mine. I ended up paying 1000 - 1500 peso for 6/7's and that is between 30 and 50 AD. Now that's bloody cheap but its not quality and not for me. If you want any assistance PM me. I can see why its popular for a certain clientele but not for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never been Philippines and always planned on getting over there. I'm guessing that there are areas with better quality girls. I'm sure someone will have some tips.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Philippines offers something a lot more than just physical girls on a scale of 1-10. While the poor diet might mean that their bodies dont get the 10 looks they make up for it in gfe.

I've had girls meet me at the airport and look after me for the first few days. It's such an exciting experience for me that I arrive and met by a sweetie. The meeting ones I have interviewed extensively via skype.

I've had being sent off by a sweetie at MNL staying with me until I leave and then when I arrive in Cebu an hour later a different sweetie is there waiting. Fucked her on the way to my meeting and let her go. then had another girl waiting for me at the hotel when i arrived.

Fo Philippines though I am over all of the emotional baggage that the girls have. It' a hard country on their people.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhard69 View Post
    Philippines offers something a lot more than just physical girls on a scale of 1-10. While the poor diet might mean that their bodies dont get the 10 looks they make up for it in gfe.

I've had girls meet me at the airport and look after me for the first few days. It's such an exciting experience for me that I arrive and met by a sweetie. The meeting ones I have interviewed extensively via skype.
    I've had being sent off by a sweetie at MNL staying with me until I leave and then when I arrive in Cebu an hour later a different sweetie is there waiting. Fucked her on the way to my meeting and let her go. then had another girl waiting for me at the hotel when i arrived.
    Fo Philippines though I am over all of the emotional baggage that the girls have. It' a hard country on their people.
    Gotta agree unfort the Phils is such a f*ed up country - no one wants to work, every family has 7 babies at least, scamming is part of daily life, no drive, enthusiasm, self respect, no plan for the future, everyone walks around with a nicotine stick in their mouth, police and govt officials are corrupt so infrastructure is shit. There are some nice bits Boracay, Mactan, Bohol etc but its mostly a SHITHOLE. But I suppose besides Pattaya there has to be a place for cheap pussy with a side order of possible STD.
    NI

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the report bro.

Thanks for report back, bro. I agree in regards to girls’ attractiveness scoring. Whilst the place doesn’t hold beauties, it serves as good gfe den. I had my first trip to AC earlier this year, and i must say that i had a blast. Good enough to encourage me for booking the next trip right away next year.
    Arguably, u wont find much other options for sex tourism spot for that level in price.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I won’t go back to Angeles either. Nowadays there are a lot of quality supplies in Manila CBD. Angeles, scary place you never know what you will get.