Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What do you want that the market is not providing?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Venezuelan girls like this: https://www.xvideos.com/models/denisse-gomez

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    I wish we had the bars and clubs with free lance girls working just as it is in Hong Kong ( Wan Chi ).

Nothing better than having a few drinks and walking around with that amount of options.

Miss HK.
    "The legend of Wan Chai". Closely followed by Phnom Penh "Heart of Darkness". Fond memories even though I was hit with a date rape drug in Heart of Darkness.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nothing specifically, the industry already operates as a perfect market: huge competition, decent prices and various levels of services according to the ability to spend. I'd just like more attention to clients, without unpolite, cold or rush answers. Also, I'd like that those girls that are not made for this /it's apparent they don't enjoy this and they're cold and detached while working), would be fired.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Imagine that! Our own Bangla Rd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 335i View Post
    Imagine that! Our own Bangla Rd.
    Any suggestions where that could be in Sydney?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    A grey/silver dyed haired Asian girl with a fit body and tatts who is genuinely in to metal, and more than happy to do our sessions with Tool, Rammstein etc playing in the background.

Too specific?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    A grey/silver dyed haired Asian girl with a fit body and tatts who is genuinely in to metal, and more than happy to do our sessions with Tool, Rammstein etc playing in the background.

Too specific?
    Hahah + 1 to your comment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post

Too specific?
    Asian girls with Grey dyed hair, fit with tatts... Haha your describing all the L.G's from the area. Dunno if they'd be into metal. Definitely into hardstyle tho.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    images.jpg
    Like that...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah like that, because they all go to the same salons

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Proper massage then nuru then CIM. Haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And all included so you dont have put your hand in wallet again for the CIM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joker80 View Post
    Honesty is missing, big time!
    Brothel operators need to catch up.
    They can't keep thinking they can scam people in Oz and run a successful business.
    (They already scam the ATO!)
    We are not chumps.
    One example is when they say a girl is from Macau or Singapore or Taiwan...
    Who are they kidding?
    It's a joke!!
    Yes , if a girl is saying where she is from, chances are she is Chinese......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m not sure whether they have a massage with bbbj after. I reckon that will be nice. Unless there’s already a place like that and I’m missing out!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I want a place that lines up 5 nubile 18 year olds in doggie. They all masturbate their pussies until they are nice and wet and I then fuck them all one at a time bareback whilst a cheer squad of young cheerleaders cheers me on shouting “go Punterman go, go Punterman go”.

And the cost is $100.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I want a place that lines up 5 nubile 18 year olds in doggie. They all masturbate their pussies until they are nice and wet and I then fuck them all one at a time bareback whilst a cheer squad of young cheerleaders cheers me on shouting “go Punterman go, go Punterman go”.

And the cost is $100.
    Shut up and take my money
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What do you want that the market is not providing?

i want aquarium style line up. just like no 1 blackburn st long time ago.
    we can see the WL without them seeing us. to be fair i dont mind the shop set time limit, maybe like just 30-40 seconds max per punter (30 secs if less girls, 40 if more).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With aquarium style line up all you are looking at is attractiveness and body size. There is much more to it than WL appearance. Aquarium lineups would give more dud punts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I want a proper blowjob bar. What I mean is the price includes bbbj and cim regardless of which girl is serving you. No extras no other add ons. All inclusive pricing up front.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I want a place that lines up 5 nubile 18 year olds in doggie. They all masturbate their pussies until they are nice and wet and I then fuck them all one at a time bareback .
    I once read an historian who was talking about a Chinese Emperor, where a great group of his concubines were arrayed on hand and knee and to quote him quoting the historical account, "The Emperor moved amongst them like a stallion until he was completely exhausted."
    I presume that meant until he came.

This was bareback of course and no question of STI's either, his hareem was exclusively his on pain of death.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast