Thread: URGENT: I suspect a SMOKIN HOT work colleague is a former ML, should I ask if she still moonlights

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    However my spidey senses are tingling... and still getting the I’ve been a ML vibe. Hard to explain .. but wasn’t there a recent thread about been accosted by a ML on a train... don’t you guys ever get that clear feeling ?
    Peter Parker was a dork.

Not all Thai girls are ML / WL... One of my previous managers was a Thai lady and definitely "doable"...but seriously intelligent lady.

If this girl was an ML.. she is clearly trying to move into a normal job why not let her do it?

As a Punter you know that if she was an ML she won't want to get involved with a Punter.
    Why not buy her a drink, and do things normally and get to know this "gorgeous Thai girl"

Knowing if she was an ML or not does not do you any good and for her if u ask enough questions A few things happen:

1) she will know you are a Punter
    2) She will get upset someone dug up her past
    3) if you mention to anyone at work and this gets out.. You will have a HR situation on your hands.

On the other hand play it cool and see if she is interested and go from there and both of you have a good time..?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Peter Parker was a dork.

Not all Thai girls are ML / WL... One of my previous managers was a Thai lady and definitely "doable"...but seriously intelligent lady.

If this girl was an ML.. she is clearly trying to move into a normal job why not let her do it?

As a Punter you know that if she was an ML she won't want to get involved with a Punter.
    Why not buy her a drink, and do things normally and get to know this "gorgeous Thai girl"

Knowing if she was an ML or not does not do you any good and for her if u ask enough questions A few things happen:

1) she will know you are a Punter
    2) She will get upset someone dug up her past
    3) if you mention to anyone at work and this gets out.. You will have a HR situation on your hands.

On the other hand play it cool and see if she is interested and go from there and both of you have a good time..?
    Love this answer!

Just let her be
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm