Thread: Suzie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Suzie

$160 one hour session

Been to this shop several times in the past and have always seen Suzie around the shop but never had the chance to see her as she was always taken but this one time she came through the line up and picked her straight away.

She looks like a half Thai half Korean girl in my eyes but she's full Thai. She's had a lot of work done cosmetically but not in a bad way all good and she's smoking hot in my eyes. Nice skin small petite frame and a nice fake rack. Did the obligatory shower then off to the bed for some CBJ which she did a satisfactory job. On with the rubber started with cowgirl and then followed by missionary not the best in holding out came the first shot pretty quick. Had a lot of time left so she gave me a massage she's not really the chatty type but will answer your questions. After a few minutes she asked if I was ready for round two dommed up we went at it again this time with missionary followed by doggie and again I was able to release.

She's a girl I would definately see again due to her hotness she's not exactly GFE and she dimmed the lights so low I could barely see her and had to convince her to let me turn it up abit. I even asked her was it because I'm so ugly hahaha which she didn't confirm or deny.

Ohh did you go because I tempted you to go with my review? Haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha no because I saw her before you posted love this shop because of its discreet entrance at night

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    It's she still tight ?
    That night I was her first man !!!

Pretty girl nd her skin is sooo smooth lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Surprised at her tightness she sure was

Look no further if you keen on tight hole +_+