Thread: Who is your favorite Asian WL currently working in a Sydney shop? And Why. Vote with her link

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    What is your reimbursal rate for my costs and time?
    zero just sending thanks only for the help

Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    That's why I get along so well with the WG's, we BOTH don't work for free so understand each other.

For freebies, plenty of AR's on the forum. Yes, it does take time to find and read, but if you're not punting, why not? An hour at home researching vs an hour at the shop... The money you save just might pay for your time.

And while I'd appreciate your thanks, can't spend that with a lady; I just don't think "Here's some thanks for a great time" will get me out the door unless there's some hard currency being handed over for the hard work. Penalty of being old - most of them can run faster than me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's why I get along so well with the WG's, we BOTH don't work for free so understand each other.

For freebies, plenty of AR's on the forum. Yes, it does take time to find and read, but if you're not punting, why not? An hour at home researching vs an hour at the shop... The money you save just might pay for your time.

And while I'd appreciate your thanks, can't spend that with a lady; I just don't think "Here's some thanks for a great time" will get me out the door unless there's some hard currency being handed over for the hard work. Penalty of being old - most of them can run faster than me.
    yea, u tell em, bravo. good free post.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I'm not going to lie, if we were exchanging favourite girls and shops sure no problem. But if you only take and not give at all. No one is going to entertain you.

Just check the ARs, plenty of shops and Asian girl reviews. Ain't no different to asking people for a summary of the ARs already written.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I'm not going to lie, if we were exchanging favourite girls and shops sure no problem. But if you only take and not give at all. No one is going to entertain you.

Just check the ARs, plenty of shops and Asian girl reviews. Ain't no different to asking people for a summary of the ARs already written.
    100%

I stopped writing ARs because I have posted so many ARs and on the odd occasion I ask for a recommendation it is dead silent.

Happy to trade though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    100%

I stopped writing ARs because I have posted so many ARs and on the odd occasion I ask for a recommendation it is dead silent.

Happy to trade though.
    Yeah look there is something really really wrong with the culture in this place tbh,,, there is 1% of people that make up the vibe which is good, and you can just sense the creepy leeches that are 99.99% of the cunts here, thats why im reluctant to post or share, just scum. it needs fixing.

id create a super VIP forum with guys that have 10 reviews and also 500+ post.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    Yeah look there is something really really wrong with the culture in this place tbh,,, there is 1% of people that make up the vibe which is good, and you can just sense the creepy leeches that are 99.99% of the cunts here, thats why im reluctant to post or share, just scum. it needs fixing.

That's 100.99%. You need to reexamine your dataset before I can trust it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    That's 100.99%. You need to reexamine your dataset before I can trust it.
    if u have no reviews, then you have no right to even speak, you are the low life parasite that i speak of, so no i wont be pan handling to the likes of your sorry ass, fuck tard, believe what you want or don't, ur irrelevant in this reality. Just coz you dont like Ai or Dana nor think they are similar, i couldn't give a shit, chin Chong's look all the same to the white devil.

NO disagreement here. Though the trouble with posting quotas is it just leads to even more 1 line comments EVERYF*CKINGWHERE to reach the stated level. How many members posted inane comments to reach 100, then got beamed up never to be heard from again, unless they wanted a question answered? Just encourages AND REWARDS litterbugs.

Likewise, 10 reviews? I've seen some of what seem to pass for reviews: "Yea, I agree, she's great", or "I did Ms XYZ, great time, you should try." Who's to say what's a quality review and what's crapola? And how hard is it to write a bogus review? Certainly a number were called out during the "discount flood" where a shop was offering a discount for good reviews, simple copy and paste with a few mods.

Trouble is, this is a FREE board, and nobody is paying for a full time moderator who would have the time to monitor quality... I think the moderator does a great job - just look at the banned graveyard... alas poor Vincent.whatever.his.handle.was - already a fading memory.

Someone posted awhile back that it just might come down to DM'ing. One thing I like is the search "vetting" capability: simply left click on a user's handle, then "View Forum Posts". Easy to see who the contributors are and who are the IMHO leeches. But there's no way of counting who are silent leeches, but at least they are silent.

This is a problem with any number of forums, though the international side has enough weight to make some worthwhile reading. Even here, the "Shop and Girl Info" thread helps, and some posters do provide useful info, at least enough to encourage further investigation.

Myself, I know, most of the time, I'll vet before I answer a question. And to AR's... I too am reaching the point of "why bother?" Seems to always be a conundrum: generate more business for her, or burden her with creeps... And to be VERY clear: my allegiance is to the PROVIDER, not to any so called bro's.

Please find me the forum rule that says you can't post unless you write reviews? feel free to start your own 10 person exclusive forum.
    I have NO desire to be a part of this little cat fight, but just curious. I fully understand there is no forum rule about contributing AR's. I don't care to wade through all of your posts to see but there is an implication that you don't and I'm just curious as to why? No provocation intended.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    NO
    I have NO desire to be a part of this little cat fight, but just curious. I fully understand there is no forum rule about contributing AR's. I don't care to wade through all of your posts to see but there is an implication that you don't and I'm just curious as to why? No provocation intended.
    I don’t write reviews because for me what happens in the room stays in the room. Guys may expect things that they don’t get which can be bad for them and the girl. I also don’t read reviews for the same reason, apart from Rooter’s sometimes because I like the same kind of thic non-professional J girls that he does. I’m sure he won’t have a crying fit reading that though.

I don’t write reviews because for me what happens in the room stays in the room. Guys may expect things that they don’t get which can be bad for them and the girl.
    VALID points which I share and for why, for some, I don't post. Comes down to individual cases. But at least here, most of what is discussed happens in shops where there is some protection. You get in climes where it's all illegal FL's, then, believe me, I'm much more careful. But I give most readers here the benefit of the doubt. After all, Oz is a first world country...

I also don’t read reviews for the same reason, apart from Rooter’s sometimes because I like the same kind of thic non-professional J girls that he does. I’m sure he won’t have a crying fit reading that though.
    I view my posts as words in the wind. If they help some, fine. If some of my critiques sting, fine. But what happens to them... up to the reader. Machs nicht to me. And MY preferences are MILF's, and they do tend to know how to take care of themselves. No interest here in submissive schoolgirls, I graduated high school a LONG time ago. Likewise for uni's, grad student TA's... Now professors... that's a different game. FYI: if she's working in this industry, she IS a professional, but perhaps just a better actress...

Ah, the apostrophe, so small, but yet, it just adds something.

And yes, I was a proofreader, back in the dark ages, before spell checks...

Quite honestly, TO ALL, stooping to name calling, that's really bush league. Flame wars are never productive and what I've seen here, childish. If you (2nd person plural) are going to flame, please, make it an ADULT flame war with erudite arguments. Otherwise, it's just childish.

PS: I too caught the math error, but just thought there might have been some Venn diagram inference, a small intersecting section (creeps that have a good vibe).

Sounds like you have too much time on your hands!
    No, but I do take pride in my work and knowledge, and like I posted elsewhere, why I get along so well with the WG's... I don't work for free. And I don't believe in welfare.

But reciprocity, yes. A number of times, being a stranger in a strange land, I've found forums like this very useful in finding out info, the how, the where, the who, even the when... Here, it's legal or semi-legal. In other climes... not so much. So it pays to understand the norms of behavior. I choose to give back. Whether others do or not, up to them. But ask me a question... just like a WG, that comes with a price.