Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coco - my mistake

Senior Member(無間使者)

Coco - my mistake

I visited during the late afternoon with no booking, given the reputation of the shop I would've been happy with any girl today.

I came in and was greeted nicely by Ada. She put me in a room with the twin hole bed and it definitely makes it comfortable for the Little Brother.

I agree to a 30 minute session and Ada walks out. I start getting undressed and Coco comes in. The picture of her near the water is accurate and has not been altered. She's as beautiful as Ada, the girls in the shop that I've seen are all good looking and have pretty faces. That and young tight bodies. Ada has a good taste in selecting pretty masseuses to service customers.

Coco is taller than the average, had simple makeup on and thick lips with perfect teeth and a nice smile. I lay down and relax.

Coco was somewhat quiet during the massage and responded when I spoke. She was quite busy today but that didn't stop her from giving a very solid massage. My mistake was only opting for 30 minutes. I would've loved a longer session but sadly my time is limited. She focused on all four limbs and my back with a mix of elbow and hands and it was nicely done. If there was no part two I would be happy with just the part one. Who doesn't like having a beautiful lady's elbow softly massaging up their inner thigh. She was very focused on giving a good massage and then after my legs she asked me to turn around. YMMV, in my experience seeing her disrobe was a satisfying experience. She is mid 20s but can definitely pass for early 20s. Her skin is smooth, tight and flawless from what I saw and her body is fine as hell - her boobs are so perky I thought they were fake but are definitely all natural and she confirmed as well. They were both symmetrical and her areola were already excited and popping out slightly. She started getting cheeky during part two by spanking herself sometimes and YMMV. She definitely knows how to have a good time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    I visited during the late afternoon with no booking, given the reputation of the shop I would've been happy with any girl today.

I came in and was greeted nicely by Ada. She put me in a room with the twin hole bed and it definitely makes it comfortable for the Little Brother.

I agree to a 30 minute session and Ada walks out. I start getting undressed and Coco comes in. The picture of her near the water is accurate and has not been altered. She's as beautiful as Ada, the girls in the shop that I've seen are all good looking and have pretty faces. That and young tight bodies. Ada has a good taste in selecting pretty masseuses to service customers.

Coco is taller than the average, had simple makeup on and thick lips with perfect teeth and a nice smile. I lay down and relax.

Coco was somewhat quiet during the massage and responded when I spoke. She was quite busy today but that didn't stop her from giving a very solid massage. My mistake was only opting for 30 minutes. I would've loved a longer session but sadly my time is limited. She focused on all four limbs and my back with a mix of elbow and hands and it was nicely done. If there was no part two I would be happy with just the part one. Who doesn't like having a beautiful lady's elbow softly massaging up their inner thigh. She was very focused on giving a good massage and then after my legs she asked me to turn around. YMMV, in my experience seeing her disrobe was a satisfying experience. She is mid 20s but can definitely pass for early 20s. Her skin is smooth, tight and flawless from what I saw and her body is fine as hell - her boobs are so perky I thought they were fake but are definitely all natural and she confirmed as well. They were both symmetrical and her areola were already excited and popping out slightly. She started getting cheeky during part two by spanking herself sometimes and YMMV. She definitely knows how to have a good time.
    Thanks for contributing a great review to the forum. I’m working my way through Ada’s stable and look forward to giving Coco a go. Love getting a little AC on my cock on those tables.

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post

Hello 👋
    Man in rush lol
    Happy to hear your enjoyments with Coco, she wasn’t happy with short moments enjoyments from you too.
    Coco is working today if you want to enjoy further lol
    Please come again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review
    Yes I think 30 minutes is a bit rush

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Thanks for contributing a great review to the forum. I’m working my way through Ada’s stable and look forward to giving Coco a go. Love getting a little AC on my cock on those tables.
    Hello 👋
    We will prepare little towel for preventing yr little one get cold lol
    Coco is rostered today
    Please call for booking
    200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm

Banned
    Hello ��
    We will prepare little towel for preventing yr little one get cold lol
    Coco is rostered today
    Please call for booking

?

Senior Member(無間使者) Sweetdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    Coco
    Is a sweet attractive quiet girl. Her massage is ok nothing special. Her extras are passable probably worth 2 to 3 visits.

Sexiness of a girl is her body language and how cheeky she can be. Coco comes across a little cold maybe in her nature but when you talk to her she is responsive.

But wonderful girl.
    Couldn't agreed more
    Slow warm up but good interactions after few visits
    Highly recommended
    Hold your head up
    Keep your head up, movin' on
    Hold your…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetdreams View Post
    Couldn't agreed more
    Slow warm up but good interactions after few visits
    Highly recommended
    It shouldn't take a few visits for a ML to warm up to a punter.
    I came to this shop expecting great things. But Coco gave a very disinterested service.
    I definitely wouldn't see her again and probably wouldn't return to the shop in a hurry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro. Shes definitely on top of my lists!

Hello ��
    Baby is working today
    Please call for your booking
    ☎️ 0411 984 066
    200 Stanmore Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    Nice AR bro. Shes definitely on top of my lists!
    Highly recommended as Coco is tall and sweet lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Coco is amazing, really lovely girl. Massage was good too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schonix View Post
    Agreed
    Can you share your review?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was there when Ada was on holiday, booked coco for 60mins. For me the massage was very good very thorough, worked on my legs then moved her way up to my back and arms. When it was time for part 2 and she disrobed.. damn she has an amazing body, perfect in my opinion, hj was slow and sensual as well. She is a quiet girl maybe because it was my first time meeting her. I've only been to this shop about 3 times and on my first visit I had Ada lucky me right? Anyway Coco said I was her 3rd or 4th customer for that day and i went in around 4pm on a weekday. Overall good massage with a beautiful and friendly girl. Definitely recommend

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was there when Ada was on holiday, booked coco for 60mins. For me the massage was very good very thorough, worked on my legs then moved her way up to my back and arms. When it was time for part 2 and she disrobed.. damn she has an amazing body, perfect in my opinion, hj was slow and sensual as well. She is a quiet girl maybe because it was my first time meeting her. I've only been to this shop about 3 times and on my first visit I had Ada lucky me right? Anyway Coco said I was her 3rd or 4th customer for that day and i went in around 4pm on a weekday. Overall good massage with a beautiful and friendly girl. Definitely recommend
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Coco is one of a must visit at 200 Stanmore vfm

What is Ada busy with nowadays? Didn’t see her recently. Holidays again lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Thanks for sharing bro
    Coco is one of a must visit at 200 Stanmore vfm

What is Ada busy with nowadays? Didn’t see her recently. Holidays again lol
    still on holidays? lol i went to the shop last month and she wasn't there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love having her companion enjoying visiting her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I saw Coco this afternoon. She is a beautiful young lady that provides an outstanding service. I could only stay 30min because I parked on Parramatta Rd, needing to move by 3pm.

Coco’s massage was strong and thorough, and provided me with body slides front and back before a ripper finish. I was asked for more but just couldn’t because I was so so enjoying everything she offered.

An absolute must. Enjoy fellas

Hi coco babe working tomorrow
    Please booking call ☎️
    0411984066 ❤️❤️❤️����
    Will make your weekend happy ❤️❤️
    200 Stanmore Massage

Banned