Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: about you... and you... and you ... but not Brown Wallaby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Got another fantastic moment. At a very popular shop. Very cute, first class, girl. First encounter with her. DFK even before I handed her the entrance fee. Went all the way, various positions. No tips discussed upfront. I just gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she thanked me a lot. What a purrrfect session ....
    I’ll give intel about the shop thru PM but not the girl
    $100 isn't bad For the Experience you had specially from the place which is quite popular for top Quality girls , In past I paid $250 and didn't even get close to what you get it for $100, ... However now I am getting same for $70 to $80, Thanks for the intel Mate 😊😊

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    $100 isn't bad For the Experience you had specially from the place which is quite popular for top Quality girls , In past I paid $250 and didn't even get close to what you get it for $100, ... However now I am getting same for $70 to $80, Thanks for the intel Mate 😊😊
    All I can say is, the other MEs are so talented and just pure genius!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey BW, clear you box - I have incoming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Done, thanx for reminding me ....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I read some reports about this very popular establishment. Some of you complained the services are overpriced, some of the girls should be avoided. So I took the plunge and tried this place 3 times with different girls. Results:
    Girl 1, very enthusiastic and GFE, went all way to the top package, no tips discussed. Gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she was happy. Asked her if that amount would be OK for future visits, she said no problem
    Girl 2, similar to girl 1, but no penetration. Great mouthwork. At the end gave her 2 pineapples. Girl was not too impressed. Said next time I should give more
    Girl 3. Also very enthusiastic. Daty, deep fingering, lots of b2b. Smiling throughout. Some negotiation before stripping off. Happy with $80

Will try the other talents to get a more thorough view on pricing, but the experience with girl 1 was among the best ever so most likely I’ll see her more and more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I read some reports about this very popular establishment. Some of you complained the services are overpriced, some of the girls should be avoided. So I took the plunge and tried this place 3 times with different girls. Results:
    Girl 1, very enthusiastic and GFE, went all way to the top package, no tips discussed. Gave her 2 pineapples at the end, she was happy. Asked her if that amount would be OK for future visits, she said no problem
    Girl 2, similar to girl 1, but no penetration. Great mouthwork. At the end gave her 2 pineapples. Girl was not too impressed. Said next time I should give more
    Girl 3. Also very enthusiastic. Daty, deep fingering, lots of b2b. Smiling throughout. Some negotiation before stripping off. Happy with $80

Will try the other talents to get a more thorough view on pricing, but the experience with girl 1 was among the best ever so most likely I’ll see her more and more

Appreciate your efforts how you are trying to break the price system of this popular Joint all alone. If all punters will stick to spend max $100 on extras at this Joint, Our Mission of changing the price system will be Accomplished in few weeks atleast at 1 joint.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'm really impressed with the enthusiasm of each talent. They seem to be happy with what they're doing. And even at this place with a certain approach they seem to forget that they're at a workplace and forget to discuss tipping

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm really impressed with the enthusiasm of each talent. They seem to be happy with what they're doing. And even at this place with a certain approach they seem to forget that they're at a workplace and forget to discuss tipping
    When they're melting in your arms bro, how could any girl b thinking about tips. 😂😂😆
    But yeah agree, all ones ive seen r service first money second. Cant stand places that give u a unit price list upfront, just kills the spontaneity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Nah, the other Me (darkice) told me, he hasn’t seen her yet.....lol
    which girl is this?!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Spent an hour this morning at the Korean Culture Festival in KGS with a female work colleague. She’s a single mom and she brought along her daughter. What a poorly thought decision from me. Bumped onto some familiar faces from the shops. 2 of them smiled at me knowingly without saying anything. One of them avoided eye contact but couldn’t hide her amusement. Does anyone know how to say ‘it’s not the way it looks to be’ in Korean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol!

here's one, do people tell the girls they're single, even if they're not?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The girls can tell from timing of the visits. If the customer only visits in day time on the week days then there’s a very good chance he’s already taken

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Decided to revisit girl 1 to verify whether the result I got before was a one-off or repeatable. The outcome turned out to be not the same, it was better. More fun, more GFE, more action. Went 15 mins overtime, when I reminded her of time, she said ‘ignore the clock’. I gave her same tip as before in various denominations, she didn’t count it.
    I now should place her at the top, up there with the best

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spent an hour this morning at the Korean Culture Festival in KGS with a female work colleague. She’s a single mom and she brought along her daughter. What a poorly thought decision from me. Bumped onto some familiar faces from the shops. 2 of them smiled at me knowingly without saying anything. One of them avoided eye contact but couldn’t hide her amusement. Does anyone know how to say ‘it’s not the way it looks to be’ in Korean?
    I was at Garden City with the missus one day. This ML from ssds I have seen numerous times, walked past, tapped me on the shoulder and gave me a big smile. Luckily the missus was 2 steps ahead of me and didnt see a thing.

phew!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Decided to revisit girl 1 to verify whether the result I got before was a one-off or repeatable. The outcome turned out to be not the same, it was better. More fun, more GFE, more action. Went 15 mins overtime, when I reminded her of time, she said ‘ignore the clock’. I gave her same tip as before in various denominations, she didn’t count it.
    I now should place her at the top, up there with the best

Great the hear. And if the same girl I am thinking of it is great to see she is back. I would rate similar to BW. Although this was about 6 months ago.

On the other side of town.... I’ve been having a bit of hit and miss (but all part of the game). At a favourite shop, I have actually walked out on 2 low performers. Within the first 5 min. And got money back and offered another girl etc... I don’t mind basic service from time to time but the attitude of some of these girls lately.... I just simply tell them they clearly don’t want to be here and politely decline the session. One of these girls was super hot - but whatever. The other I have seen before and was a lot on offer. But hey it’s up to her... but attitude !! Come on.

On a positive note - was landed with a random girl I had never thought to try (quick replacement by the owner). Looks were average but body amazing. Very interesting session. The service naturally grew with her own sexual excitement. It was like she knew if I touched her in a certain spot it was game on - she knew she had no self control. I eventually got to “the spot”. The tension was incredible. I sensed this so took my time. Session went from HJ only at the start to down to underwear and on the table together - fully making out. Lots of very wet panty groaning Promised BJ on next visit.

Great kisser too.

Tip $25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yesss ..... that random / $25 girl is soooo sensitive ... heaps of fun with her. Great mouthwork too ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BW Please clear your Inbox bro,

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Visited the same popular shop to verify pricing vs fun. Had another hottie. Top platinum package but I found it expensive at $120. Great fun, top quality girl, but not impressed with pricing. In my record it’s a failed punt as I let the small head overrule ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha, Your inbox gets full everyday..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There is space now .... Hard to keep up with those incoming PMs

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast