Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Shops with best prices

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s option 3?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsif View Post
    What’s option 3?
    3 options after you got an extra but you don’t want to pay:
    opt 1: ask the girl’s bank account and nicely tell her you’ll transfer the money you owe
    opt 2: ask for the nearest ATM and nicely tell the girl you need to draw some cash
    opt 3: just go after telling her you’ll pay double or triple next time

According to some of the girls, all 3 happen, and the end result is always the same .... the girl never receives the $$

bro, opt 3 usually refers to the girl gets very nude and gives you hj. That’s the bare minimum. The maximum opt 3 involves deep french kissing, fingering and licking her pussy till she cum

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    3 options after you got an extra but you don’t want to pay:
    opt 1: ask the girl’s bank account and nicely tell her you’ll transfer the money you owe
    opt 2: ask for the nearest ATM and nicely tell the girl you need to draw some cash
    opt 3: just go after telling her you’ll pay double or triple next time

According to some of the girls, all 3 happen, and the end result is always the same .... the girl never receives the $$

bro, opt 3 usually refers to the girl gets very nude and gives you hj. That’s the bare minimum. The maximum opt 3 involves deep french kissing, fingering and licking her pussy till she cum
    I can just c this poor guy racking up a hundred in extras then trying to do a bank transfer as she gets more frustrated. But BW said it was ok, honestly😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I was once asked by an ML to accompany her meeting a customer who owed her money. The rendezvous was supposed to be taking place at the man's house. Of course I smelt blood (my own) and opted out. I told her to let that $100 go for her own safety.
    A few months later the same girl was given a broken mobile phone by another customer as payment for extras. The customer had said if fixed the phone would be worth $500 and she accepted it. Poor ML .....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I was once asked by an ML to accompany her meeting a customer who owed her money. The rendezvous was supposed to be taking place at the man's house. Of course I smelt blood (my own) and opted out. I told her to let that $100 go for her own safety.
    A few months later the same girl was given a broken mobile phone by another customer as payment for extras. The customer had said if fixed the phone would be worth $500 and she accepted it. Poor ML .....
    geez i must dig out those old phones, what shop ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went to a northside shop recently. Cost $50 for an hour and $100 for FS.

As a contrast was at a Southside shop wanted $90 for the hour and ML asked for $100 for only 30 minutes nude and b2b. No touching her. I declined that offer.

Easy to see which one will get my repeat business and my $$$.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They sure got repeat from me. Went back tonight $50 for the hour and $100 for an hour or nude romping, lots of naked b2b hugging etc and fs.

Certainly was a great 1hr.

MA.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $40 massage with M******* , young tight body and pus. Body slide with exploring and titjob was great... Cost 2p, I was entertained but quite expensive.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any recommendations for the west?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Went to a northside shop recently. Cost $50 for an hour and $100 for FS.

As a contrast was at a Southside shop wanted $90 for the hour and ML asked for $100 for only 30 minutes nude and b2b. No touching her. I declined that offer.

Easy to see which one will get my repeat business and my $$$.

M.A.
    Any clues as to where this is?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The $50 is the first clue.
    Look for shops with special for $50/hr.
    That narrows it down.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Shops with best prices

Stary nights: Shop fee + $40.

Average to good looks. Great body.
    G-string Body slide, average BJ, ball licking, Kissing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I found one 3mins from me today (Brisbane North) which was $50hr then $100 for fs.

Nothing special really and probably won’t return to see either of the 2 older birds that were on today but last week when I walked in to ask the question there was a very attractive younger girl at reception who I would like to see before I give up on this one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Netspoof View Post
    I found one 3mins from me today (Brisbane North) which was $50hr then $100 for fs.

Nothing special really and probably won’t return to see either of the 2 older birds that were on today but last week when I walked in to ask the question there was a very attractive younger girl at reception who I would like to see before I give up on this one.
    If she is the same young attractive girl who looks 20s, answered the door and showed me to a room, she is actually the boss.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you please share the location with or pm me because i can only see 1 shop thats doing 50 an hour special in lutwyche and im pretty sure thats not the place thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
    Can you please share the location with or pm me because i can only see 1 shop thats doing 50 an hour special in lutwyche and im pretty sure thats not the place thanks.
    The one I went too wasn’t Lutwyche but I can confirm one there does fs but it’s $65hr for the massage and $150 for fs. I have been in there to enquire but was busy and haven’t been back to try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t bother with Lavender @ lutwyche or the 1’s in Stafford rd ..Typical Asian cut price shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    Don’t bother with Lavender @ lutwyche or the 1’s in Stafford rd ..Typical Asian cut price shops
    I have had a number of good massages in my days but only a few girls that r really great. One from Acqua retired, one at new SS, another currently at Lavender. I just mean girls i would c purely for the massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xzaq View Post
    I haven’t tried the Stafford Rd ones yet but I believe the one I was at yesterday not far from there is a sister shop to one of the Stafford Rd shops. Also I have only found 1 decent 1 at Lutwyche which I think most people on here already know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Netspoof View Post
    I haven’t tried the Stafford Rd ones yet but I believe the one I was at yesterday not far from there is a sister shop to one of the Stafford Rd shops. Also I have only found 1 decent 1 at Lutwyche which I think most people on here already know
    Yeah I don’t think emily & co have any concerns about competition in that area..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast