Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Newest Rosters -Big Breasts To Do List

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keeping this thread alive.

Decided against going to Concord 14... have had some bad experiences with very misleading photos there before, and opted to try Coco at 208 Stanmore a try again. She was so good the first time, I was up for a second, and was totally right.

Coco has a tiny frame, really quite small, but with a juicy ass and two absolutely massive E cup tits. I went in the room to get ready, and she came in, recognising me straight away from last time (which was months ago). In her silky little dress, those E cups looked absolutely massive, cleavage bursting out the top of it. I laid down, and she gave me a pretty so-so massage, and then on to the main event.

Might save the details for a proper AR, but damn, when she let those juggernauts out it was a sight to behold. Perky, no droop at all (and all natural too!) with big point nipples begging to be sucked. I buried my face in them and got right into them while she giggled and squealed. She even asked 'am I your lunch?' which tapped into a big of a devouring fantasy I never even knew I had.

On to part (3), and I got to watch those lovelies bouncing and jiggling back and forth, grabbing at them like a wildman at the same time.

Not too much distraction, but for those big tits fans who want an experience, give Coco a shot. Those are some all-star titties she's got. Natural, soft, perky. Maybe some of the best ML titties on the scene right now.

Any further recommendations similar to Coco feel free to add or message! ( . )( . )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanishseeker View Post
    Sunny is at Wynyard massage selfishly I didn’t want to share she’s my favorite. Biggest Thai titties and she’s gorgeous big ass and tiny thing
    Any more detail on Sunny? and is this Wynyard Blossom?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Daisy burwood 14 that's the only one that's good.Nice shaped and slim frame.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Any more detail on Sunny? and is this Wynyard Blossom?
    Yeah at the hunter connection area. Wednesdays and Thursday I think sometimes Monday. Seriously she’s so hot felt like I had to share.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Keeping this thread alive.

Decided against going to Concord 14... have had some bad experiences with very misleading photos there before, and opted to try Coco at 208 Stanmore a try again. She was so good the first time, I was up for a second, and was totally right.

Coco has a tiny frame, really quite small, but with a juicy ass and two absolutely massive E cup tits. I went in the room to get ready, and she came in, recognising me straight away from last time (which was months ago). In her silky little dress, those E cups looked absolutely massive, cleavage bursting out the top of it. I laid down, and she gave me a pretty so-so massage, and then on to the main event.

Might save the details for a proper AR, but damn, when she let those juggernauts out it was a sight to behold. Perky, no droop at all (and all natural too!) with big point nipples begging to be sucked. I buried my face in them and got right into them while she giggled and squealed. She even asked 'am I your lunch?' which tapped into a big of a devouring fantasy I never even knew I had.

On to part (3), and I got to watch those lovelies bouncing and jiggling back and forth, grabbing at them like a wildman at the same time.

Not too much distraction, but for those big tits fans who want an experience, give Coco a shot. Those are some all-star titties she's got. Natural, soft, perky. Maybe some of the best ML titties on the scene right now.

Any further recommendations similar to Coco feel free to add or message! ( . )( . )
    I don't know why people keep saying this. They struck me as D at most.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Agreed. D at best. Some guys really have no idea about cup size estimating.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 83NNI View Post
    Agreed. D at best. Some guys really have no idea about cup size estimating.

BTW, on my first visit to Coco @208, I did say at the title that she has E Cups, that might have mislead people towards one measurement. But on my return visit I had made the necessary corrections:

Size/shape : Curvy body, all natural 35 D Cups, full but pointy, big round ass which is a rare find in Asian woman, as most of them even when busty up the top, usually only got flat ass. Those tits are great for Spanish and the Butt crack slide (Italian) was a highlight.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone else can confirm that Sunny is hot?

Have been looking to fill the void from Emma@DOS...and her magical titties and body!

Can anyone recommend someone like Emma please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dickboi View Post
    Anyone else can confirm that Sunny is hot?

I can confirm she’s hot trust me

Have been looking to fill the void from Emma@DOS...and her magical titties and body!

Can anyone recommend someone like Emma please?
    I can confirm she’s hot trust me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had Amelia@14 today, report is on the way, natural F, just wondering how come this gem hid so deep

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobseeker View Post
    Had Amelia@14 today, report is on the way, natural F, just wondering how come this gem hid so deep
    Damn yo fast… saw the photos today and yes 14 photos can be dodgy most of the time. Judging from that emoji, look like you had a blast… probably be booked out for a while ey.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do you have QQ and Momo photos? Don’t see them on the roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone has Coco photos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobseeker View Post
    Where is 14 bro?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Momo @summerville I'd recommend against, yes big titties but service was so so only for me, very sly,if you're just in for the titties and someone to stroke the pole, by all means go for it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lily@ Summerville would be a solid upper c cupper? Service is good as well definitely can vouch for her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 83NNI View Post
    Which massage shop in Wynyard is Sunny?
    Siam Princess massage
    Shop H13/7-13 Hunter St, Sydney NSW 2000
    That's where I last saw sunny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Elsa from Summerville pretty big tits thought it was a good session but she didn’t look as good as the photos. Probably wouldn’t return with such other rosters to go for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where is this 14 shop at ? I see F's and am keen to scope the pics out and maybe give it a crack.
    ta

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone got any "To Do's" for big implants? the bigger the better!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast