Thread: Mimi @ Burwood

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can definitely confirm that she is no longer working. I tried to message her the other day and she replied saying as such. Man I miss her skilled hands. Good massage, but a thrilling part 2. The way she would enter her trance like state. The Spanish. The slow tackle-tickle. The over the top stimulation that would make me afraid to release my load because of the fear that the sensation would be soooo intense that it might hurt!

Now the hunt begins for a replacement. Can people please keep posting candidates for long suffering punters like myself that discovered Mimi late in her career and still require such fulfillment?

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    I can definitely confirm that she is no longer working. I tried to message her the other day and she replied saying as such. Man I miss her skilled hands. Good massage, but a thrilling part 2. The way she would enter her trance like state. The Spanish. The slow tackle-tickle. The over the top stimulation that would make me afraid to release my load because of the fear that the sensation would be soooo intense that it might hurt!

Now the hunt begins for a replacement. Can people please keep posting candidates for long suffering punters like myself that discovered Mimi late in her career and still require such fulfillment?
    You summed it up beautifully, I have been searching for a replacement but no luck