Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central

It’s always easy just to post in the forum I get this and I got that at no charge, then when other punters visit the shop expecting the same and not getting it, it’s not gonna to generate good wills for the girls and shops , no ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahlungor makes a good point we are all at different ages and looks to be fair... it’s up to the girls discretion too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It’s always easy just to post in the forum I get this and I got that at no charge, then when other punters visit the shop expecting the same and not getting it, it’s not gonna to generate good wills for the girls and shops , no ?
    Yeah I agree 100%, just thought Id provide details of my personal experience. I do reckon $$ would vary for different people based on a range of factors, whether thats age, what sort of mood the girl is in etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozdevil View Post
    Haven't seen Isabella on the roster lately? Has she quit?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Isabella hasn’t been on the roster since Feb. For bookings you need to speak with Angela privately. Usually if you are a new punter Angela will ask you to try Isabella after couple of sessions with the regular girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpump619 View Post
    Isabella hasn’t been on the roster since Feb. For bookings you need to speak with Angela privately. Usually if you are a new punter Angela will ask you to try Isabella after couple of sessions with the regular girls.
    Thanks, does that mean she is working this week.
    Just not on the roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozdevil View Post
    Thanks, does that mean she is working this week.
    Just not on the roster

Most probably. Have seen her usually on Mondays.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Isabella and Silvia same person?
    Robyn on today but booked out fast yet to see.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bianca/Silvia is the same girl. Isabella is different.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    oh i thought she only works on Fridays/Saturdays

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpump619 View Post
    Most probably. Have seen her usually on Mondays.
    oh i thought she only works on Fridays/Saturdays - I have been trying for over a month , still cant get a booking with her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I totally agree - Girls always tend to do more for certain customers based on their likes/mood , they will surely not do that with everyone. so many people are gonna queue up to MAC & get disappointed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bnay97 View Post
    Can confirm on Silvia, Isabella, Viktoria/Kat and Danny. Hannah did CBJ. Got lucky with a lot of the past girls too.

Only Kat wanted extra (like $20 from memory), the rest was just the standard $50
    I think you are super lucky - not everyone visiting MAC will get the same from the girls. I would request you not to post so much details about girls here - It is not gonna help the girls/shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky_chen85 View Post
    I think you are super lucky - not everyone visiting MAC will get the same from the girls. I would request you not to post so much details about girls here - It is not gonna help the girls/shop.
    Noted - I would delete my post, but the functionality doesnt seem to be there LOL. If anyone can advise, happy to remove it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    oh i thought she only works on Fridays/Saturdays - I have been trying for over a month , still cant get a booking with her.
    Have you seen her on a Friday/Saturday? Not so sure about this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    oh i thought she only works on Fridays/Saturdays
    Pretty sure it’s only on Fridays/Saturdays but not sure if she works every week. The newer ones to the industry are sometimes quite unpredictable, but that’s a good thing right?! 😈

Yeap, can’t stop some lucky guy from showing off........ haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 or 3 guys in this thread [ or maybe he is one person with multiple accounts ] must have serious psychological problems and definitely no real life. Why you give so many details [ if these comments are true? ] about the service of the girls? Hmm, for sure there is something else behind these comments.
    Hey guys, get a real life and if you don't know how, ask for help and for sure someone will help you.
    You need to learn about discretion and respect.
    ... p.s obsession-s can destroy your life, keep this in mind.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bnay97 View Post
    Noted - I would delete my post, but the functionality doesnt seem to be there LOL. If anyone can advise, happy to remove it
    I don't think this forum allows you to delete. But you can edit the post & update something like 'Deleted Post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don't think this forum allows you to delete. But you can edit the post & update something like 'Deleted Post
    Done. But the quote from the replies to my post are still showing the contents :/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great to hear voices of reason from Messrs Rocky Chen, Ahlungor and NC3. Thank you!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast