Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
Curious how you are spending $1600 per month and rotating 2 to 3 girls. This must mean you are on a paid to meet basis rather than weekly allowance for all 3 girls? I think either arrangement it still sounds cheap compared to what most girls on there ask for.

I think you must be going after the low hanging fruits, cause the good looking ones tend to ask for much more.
Hi Toysrus and thanks for your thoughts. I'm not sure if we can post photos on the site? I'm new to Au99 so don't want to breach site rules in my infancy.

I answered the PPM vs allowance question above. Something I forgot to mention is that I don't ever assume that PPMs are fixed. The most I have paid for a one off sex meet is $500 + the dinner we had that evening. My usual is $400 PPM and if she becomes a regular, I will aim to work to take that down to $300. I usually have one SB sex meet a week (4-6 hours) as I don't have the time for more and I get more value out of a longer session with one person than 2-3 sessions with multiple girls a week. What about you?

About pricing The market, particularly in Sydney has changed over the past six months, and there are a number of girls who are real chancers. The asks in many cases are just pure speculation. I just let them go. The more a woman is putting out in her public photos, the more hits she is getting from SDs and the more crazy the prices she will hearing. I am not on the site to be a price benchmark for her to maximise her revenue. Melbourne - the market is about 20% lower on PPM expectations and is in line with the GC and Brisbane. I should say that I punt across all states when borders are not sealed off, as I travel for business purposes.

I also never, ever talk PPM on SA / SDM and preferably only in person at a pre-meet.

Re low hanging fruit, I can't comment unless we share pics on our phones over a glass of wine? :-). In my search criteria I only look at slim or athletic profiles, 22 - 32. As I said, I avoid all the ones who are putting out. I'm not looking for professional sex workers or speculators.

What is your experience?