Kiki - Another sensual experience

Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 21st October 2016

Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5, slim, young, soft skin, firm body, A cup natural titties, walnut sized nips.

Pussy: Fully shaven, prominent mound, large external pussy lips, naturally hairless lips.

Roster: Friday and Sunday and maybe other days. Can be unreliable.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

I have only just recovered from last week’s Kiki encounter. Sheesh.

Kiki has very limited verbal communication skills. No one ever seems to know what she is actually saying as she rabbits away. I have come to the conclusion all those verbal skills in most people have been channeled into love making skills with Kiki.

I won’t even try to give a detailed account of the experience as I have reviewed Kiki a bunch of times already.

Don’t go see Kiki if you are just looking for sex. She is great at that - but you are missing the point. Go for the whole experience.

Encourage Kiki to amp up her rock music, get your phone out and onto strobe, turn the room lights off, smile a lot, have fun, and enjoy the sensual experience of a nubile body in high heels dancing naked for you with the added benefit that you know at the end of the erotic foreplay session you will be having great sex. Who doesn’t like bonking a terrific body in time with rock music?

Amazing…..IMHO.

Enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者) HotSpicyJohnny's Avatar

Another one for my list

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy HUnter View Post

Size/shape : Size 5, slim, young, soft skin, firm body, A cup natural titties, walnut sized nips.

Pussy: Fully shaven, prominent mound, large external pussy lips, naturally hairless lips.

Review:

Kiki has very limited verbal communication skills. No one ever seems to know what she is actually saying as she rabbits away. I have come to the conclusion all those verbal skills in most people have been channeled into love making skills with Kiki.

I won’t even try to give a detailed account of the experience as I have reviewed Kiki a bunch of times already.

Don’t go see Kiki if you are just looking for sex. She is great at that - but you are missing the point. Go for the whole experience.

Encourage Kiki to amp up her rock music, get your phone out and onto strobe, turn the room lights off, smile a lot, have fun, and enjoy the sensual experience of a nubile body in high heels dancing naked for you with the added benefit that you know at the end of the erotic foreplay session you will be having great sex. Who doesn’t like bonking a terrific body in time with rock music?

Amazing…..IMHO.

Enjoy.
    another one for my try list for 533 next visit. The list is getting long.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar

Review:

Amazing…..IMHO.

Enjoy.
    he Pussy Hunter you for got to add get her to take a breath and shut up for a moment! If you haven't seen Kiki then she is one of those girls that you just have to see at least once in your life I don't know what it is but its worth the experience.

Senior Member(無間使者) Pussy HUnter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Hey Pussy Hunter you forgot to add get her to take a breath and shut up for a moment! If you haven't seen Kiki then she is one of those girls that you just have to see at least once in your life. I don't know what it is but its worth the experience.
    Ha! Actually we don't talk. I have seen her so many times. We know what we do and we just make loooove. :-)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Ha! Actually we don't talk. I have seen her so many times. We know what we do and we just make loooove. :-)
    That sounds like the way to go with KIKI she is just one fun lady if you get her to shut up and down to business

Racy and striking Kiki in today 10/8

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

Racy and striking Kiki returns to rev up your pleasure and senses.. A pleasure kitten who is one of 533s finest..

Kiki - Size 6,D cup,165CM,young and very pretty,petite nice slim body,experienced top service, Chinese lady.Roster says"Racy Kiki returns @533, Young..petite..and very sexy..offering an exceptional service.. Kiki has a beautiful smile, GFEand very friendly,flowing hair and sparkle and twinkles in her eyes.. so don't miss out." Kiki's Gallery REVIEW

*A quality lady roster this FRIDAY*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2018 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991