Thread: Looks matter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I think the idea is to be presentable and that holds true to many occasions, not just punting. Like many of you guys said, this includes well groomed, well dressed, do your hair, and good hygiene.

I would say another thing that's very important is how you can hold a conversation, not just any conversation, but also an interesting one. No one wants to see a boring customer and being able to have a good conversation with them will add colors to their day which can translate into better service.

The one thing that I try to do, but often too lazy to, is keep working out. I'm knocking on the door of turning 40, so pure looks just won't cut it anymore. Staying fit and eat healthy really helps. Most WLs will actually take notice.

One last thing, years ago I learned a good tip from this complete womanizer of a guy. He's fit, but he said, the trick is also to do a few reps on your glamour muscles before going on your date. Those being biceps, triceps, shoulders and chest. It doesn't have to take long, maybe just 15-20 mins. The result is amazing because you get toned and look jacked for your date. Try to wear a sleeveless tank top underneath your shirt so when the outer shirt comes off, the focus is all on those muscles that you just worked on. It's actually a trick that actors use to look jacked before shooting a scene.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    I think the idea is to be presentable and that holds true to many occasions, not just punting. Like many of you guys said, this includes well groomed, well dressed, do your hair, and good hygiene.

I would say another thing that's very important is how you can hold a conversation, not just any conversation, but also an interesting one. No one wants to see a boring customer and being able to have a good conversation with them will add colors to their day which can translate into better service.

The one thing that I try to do, but often too lazy to, is keep working out. I'm knocking on the door of turning 40, so pure looks just won't cut it anymore. Staying fit and eat healthy really helps. Most WLs will actually take notice.

One last thing, years ago I learned a good tip from this complete womanizer of a guy. He's fit, but he said, the trick is also to do a few reps on your glamour muscles before going on your date. Those being biceps, triceps, shoulders and chest. It doesn't have to take long, maybe just 15-20 mins. The result is amazing because you get toned and look jacked for your date. Try to wear a sleeveless tank top underneath your shirt so when the outer shirt comes off, the focus is all on those muscles that you just worked on. It's actually a trick that actors use to look jacked before shooting a scene.

It’s the same for bodybuilders when competing, that pump will make your muscles look fuller.