Page 27 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugarbabes - Sydney, Melbourne and Gold Coast markets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there any way to see reviews or history on girls on seeking.com? I have a list of hot prospects for my upcoming Sydney trips but I don't have the luxury of interviewing them with a meet n greet.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    This is a site of reviews which we all appreciate. My review was of the site specifically and not of the SBs. Yes it was all cultivated over a period of time and culminated in a 3 day blitz as suited my opportunity timing wise.
    I’m not going to rattle on for ages as now seems to be this threads ambition.
    It worked well for me. Enough said. Cheers and happy hunting
    Can chat with username only with out mob number.

Got another session planned with SB1 from above, $150 agreed on, so worked out fine for me.need more kamagra gel lol

Username Mysterious 23 Caucasian in Sydney.
    Easy BBBJ, BB with CIP range from $300 to $600. She's willing to do car meets.

Be careful with her though. She's great at the start but will make up some sob story about being sick and needing funds.

Preferred accommodation is Strathfield Executive. Very affordable rates at short notice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    😂😂😂 gotta love it. Last week 3 from 3. This week another opportunity and 3 nil.
    Yeh, I know, long weekend and other things to do.
    A couple of wannabes but when crunch time…..ziltch.
    Easy decision to go back to the brothel. End of the day you get what you pay for
    Life is still good

Hey benny,

I’m in melb right now too, and thanks for the recommendation! Took my SB to a lovely French restaurant by St kilda last night, and did a lot of bar hoping, ended up back at her place (instead of my hotel!) FOC, no PPM, which I’m surprised at. Now I see what you guys meant by relationship changing from SB/SD to FWB.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Suggest you review your profile. Selective in who you reply to. Look at their profiles and they’ll see you’ve visited theirs. They leave messages if they like what you’ve said that require a one off 10 to reply. Again be selective. Don’t waste tokens looking at their private pics. Not worth it.
    Above all, have a decent profile
    I’ve opened less than 30% of those that have responded. You get to work them out pretty quickly

My seeking sub about to run out, which other site should I try ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fair enough Frank. I must admit I wasn’t happy with SA and found SB very good but it seems to have run it’s course. I am fishing from a small pond though.
    I might give SA another run. Alternate months maybe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyB View Post
    In Sydney you could try SDM. But the girls are on both. Suggest making a new profile and change up your photos and go again on Seeking. They get so many messages they will probably not remember if they turned you down.
    If you still have the numbers of your previous losses, then use a new number to send them a new introduction without re-joining BUT the benefit of re-joining is really the access to the new fresh and keen girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just had the most expensive fu*k in my life tonight
    My SB offered if I buy her this $7000 bag she let me creampie her. Thought about for 2 hours and decided to bite the bullet. Overall I am happy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybusiness View Post
    My SB offered if I buy her this $7000 bag she let me creampie her. Thought about for 2 hours and decided to bite the bullet. Overall I am happy
    Damn, and i recall this one ml who said cip would be 500 extra and i said no

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $7k for one punt? Well at least we're glad to hear you were happy monkeybusiness but I'm thinking of the opportunity cost off that $7k.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybusiness View Post
    That's ridiculous, would never pay $7k for one fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just understand you've now outed yourself as a mark. Watch those CIP offers come flying in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LOL I didn’t think of that

2-3 years ago they still accepting $300-500 for a safe sex. This year I have no luck so far I even offered a chubby gal $3000 and got rejected. It was a difficult decision yesterday but I keep telling myself I only bought her a gift not handing over $7xxx cash just to comfort myself. At the end I was happy and satisfied

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pay me the $7k, tell me what you're into, and I'll deliver to your door.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lets respect monkeybusiness can pay whatever he wants and most importantly he was satisfied, it's about more than sex.

I had one local SB here that I was paying a weekly allowance. As these tings go over time she was great at entertaining me on our dinner times but eventually the weeks of her hosting and afternoons in bed were getting shorter. Kids were needing to be picked up earlier, lunch was scheduled a little later. Eventually I cut her off as the actual sex was probably costing me $4,000 an hour. But, omg when I'm out with that woman she is spectacular. Always beautiful dresser, always great company, knows how to be with a guy but maybe she had lost the connection to what she was being paid for. In bed she was also fun but the ratio of sex to plutonic was out of balance.

There is a SB for everyone.

Respect to both bro BradPitt and monkey, if you can afford it, go for it.
    On a sidenote, had my first SB in syd this week,19 yo half jap/English, she has 4 SD on rotation, I bet one of them is in this thread, lol!!
    $400 + $100 for hotel, stayed for 2 hours. It’s on the expensive side for me… but damn, fuking a 19 yo non-WL is something else.
    First 30mins is just kissing and foreplay. She tried hard to do anal but too tight.. ended session with CIMWS.
    For bro who likes baby face ABJ.. this is hidden gem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Page 27 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast